Any of you get over your oneitis by getting Veeky Forums? I got over mine today. Trying to make it brahs

Any of you get over your oneitis by getting Veeky Forums? I got over mine today. Trying to make it brahs

Hells yeah mate. Are you making it this year?
I am, for sure. 2017 is ours.

Not sure if I got over her this year or towards the end of '16, but it doesn't matter much.

Oneitis lasted 4 years, took 1,5 years of lifting to remove

No matter how Veeky Forums I get I'll never get over my oneitis.

>tfw no matter how strong you are you can never lift the past

Obviously you didn't since youre making a thread about her.

That's what made me get serious about it. Now that I look back I'm more attractive than her and I'm not sure what the fuck I was thinking

I do it was her tattoos and fat ass but I try to remain in denial about it, I would still fuck her if I didn't hear she got chlamydia from the fat tattooed faggot she ended up getting with.

That sounded really salty but I really couldn't care less.

I'm always amazed by the quality of some edits, the fighting pepe/wojak ones always amaze me

Yeah me too. I laughed at the anons with huge pepe folders for many years, but I've now started collecting them as well after like 12 years on the chan. pepe is love, pepe is life. When he won the GOP for the donald was when I truly realized his power

"Pepe? I haven't head that name in years."

>oneitis is getting married in 2 months
>finally get over her after months of thinking about her
>send her a message few days ago asking if she is going to uni that day
>she invites me to go have drinks with her

Why does she have to get my hopes up? Theres a solid chance I'll fuck her because we both like each other a lot but I hurts knowing she will never be my gf and objectively I will never have a chance with a girl who is good as she is again. Theres no way out of suffering.

For what it's worth I still laugh at you idiots

Sure thing oneitis lets have a drink
>pic related
Then just leave

No worries man, pepe is already growing on you, can't deny that. It's just a matter of time

This isnt /r9k/ buddy. I still like her and she likes me. I want to spend time with her but I know in the end she will get married to her rich bf.

You permavirgins would call her a golddigging slut but she really isnt. Her family is very rich and so is his. Wouldnt make sense for her to dump him for a broke kid who plays poker for money so he could help his parents who struggle with paying bills.

Yes, but only because I've given up on making it socially and have embraced the hermit fate.

I didn't say anything about gold digging my friend, you happened to look a lot like pic related for no reason.
Yeah you like each other but it won't go anywhere. It'll just cause problems for you later senpai just start closing Up shop and lookin for a new prospect

I'm gonna ask another girl out today. Maybe that will help me get my mind of her

No. I will not be able to get over her if I dont try something with her. Theres 0% chance of her leaving her bf but at least I wont feel regret and ask myself what could have been if I tried.

I got over mine today as well. I feel free. Ive said this a few times, but this is different. Im fucking free lads. Im fucking free

>haven't thought about her in weeks
>finally feel free
>she shows up in my dream
>tfw

My oneitis drove me into roiding. I'm well on my way to making it, but I realize it still won't get her back.