No visible results

I'm taking on about 3,600-4,300 calories a day, protein usually 190g a day, 429g of carbs, and 100g of fat, workout 2 hours a day, 7 days a week. Still showing no results after 9 weeks.

You need to rest more.

??? What impact would that have at all???

you grow when you rest not during exercise

Stop lying to yourself and everyone else and train harder. Also learn to flex pls.

Stop dirty bulking or you'll have a nice 4 month cut at 1k deficit ahead of you

>about
Well there's your problem.

Just take at least two rest days you fucking faggot

>7 days a week

you're doing a garbage brosplit is why.

I dont know you look moderately strong to me you just have no definition

I'll take rest days then. If that's a problem.

??? Can you please explain.

I'm trying to go for definition, but also have more mass, for aesthetic purposes.

R E S T D A Y
E
S
T
D
A
Y

Jesus fucking christ, before you even start setting foot into the gym you educate yourself
-Read the sticky
-dont make your own program
-rest, what you are doing only works if youre willing to put steroids into your ass

OP are you mentally ill?

I took advice all from a friend that does armature bodybuilding, he has good aesthetics. I've just been doing what he's said. From the start to now.

No.

okay so you're just fat

Try not to be.

>9 weeks
GUISE I DID ONE CURL WHY DON'T I LOOK LIKE ZYZZ YET???????

>3,600-4,300 calories a day
No, you don't

Not all results will necessarily be visible in that time period. How do you feel? What is your weight compared to when your began? What type of weight are you lifting, are you able to lift more than when you started?

And as others have pointed out, rest days are important. You only build muscle when you rest.

Dont eat that much holy shit
eat at a 300 kcal surplus, or you will just get fat

>-Ready the sticky

Don't listen to bro, OP. The sticky says retarded shit like:

>Third, good workout programs make you move a substantial amount of weight. Doing some girly program where you do a huge number of repetitions with tiny weights won't do you much good (including if you are, in fact, a girl).

This is fucking retarded advice.

I do take atleast 3,600 calories a day, i'd does make me feel a bit sick at the end of the day.

Hey alex

>armature bodybuilding

more like armchair amirite

Okay.

Yes, and I was implying that you shouldn't eat that much considering you are quite fat

And for some reason said you try not to be fat when you are actually attempting the opposite

I've gained more weight. I can lift more than when i had started in the beginning.

CARDIO!

Dude stop giving shitty advice. Just because he may have a high bf% (doesn't look too terrible, but the image is blurry as) doesn't mean he can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. To do so, that DOES require a surplus.

He does have a good looking body in comparison to mine.

My friend had recommended that I eat that much or otherwise I would just fail at reaching my goal

I do run at least a mile every 4 days.

Make it every other day then

Okay.

>Stop dirty bulking or you'll have a nice 4 month cut at 1k deficit ahead of you

This man speaks 100% truth

It's only been three weeks now and oh lord the hunger...

Lol 9 weeks lifting come back in a years time.
See the trick to growing is getting to that stage where youve had enough your results are shit and you wanna give up, the gains are hiding on the other side of that you just have to keep pushing beyond that point and keep going and one day you will look in the mirror and be like damm im looking fucking sick which will motivate you even more.

Plus you're fat so any gains will be hiding under that soft layer of flab.

Work out your maintenance cals and eat slightly higher and work on a slow recomp over a year. You will look better each month.

No point cutting cause youll look like a twig with no gains and struggle to hit higher weights. No point bulking well cause your already fat and will just gain more although you will get stronger

Good luck

Sounds like progress to me...

Alright, thank you.

Do GOMAD. You need more calories.

Yes, it is i just want to see the aesthetic side to it.

Then keep going...

a gallon of milk a day....

If you just want to be able to see your muscles stop eating so fucking much you fat fuck

I still will, its just i wanted some feedback on what im doing wrong.

I still want all the strength, but also have the aesthetic.

You are a dumb fuck Miguel

Me cago en to tus muertos maricon, como me entere de donde vives te apuñalo el cuello

>To do so, that DOES require a surplus
Nice broscience stupid faggot. You can gain muscle and lose fat at any caloric intake near TDEE. The difference is your test is higher at low BF% so he should get to 15% before he starts bulking, or at the most be doing recomp. Absolutely no reason for him to be eating nearly 4k calories a day. Never act like an authority again please you retarded fucking dyel

Then cut the fat

I'll be asleep for a few hours, i'll be sure to read anything else posted on here when i wake up, thanks for any feedback, or anything to help at all. :)

Go fuck yourself, you stupid fuck

???Don't post on Veeky Forums again

Not gonna make it

Routine?

Your entire post is the most bro science thing I have ever seen. Saving for future trolling.

kekd hard