Personal trainer anons, what kind of workout could net this body? 5'9 150~ is the stats. Maybe 160...

Personal trainer anons, what kind of workout could net this body? 5'9 150~ is the stats. Maybe 160. I am 5'9 142 skinny fat but more so the side of skinny when flexed.

When will they learn

Bump

Bump

Bump

is this a copypasta or something or are you seriously this fucking dense

I just wanted to know a routine to reach this

Bump

Any kind of hypertrophy focused PPL or ABCABCX routine for 1-2 years. Obviously diet is going to play an even larger factor seeing as you're trying to be ~10%BF.

resistance training
genetics
if you train a muscle it will grow

How will you build all that muscle while staying lean though? Unless you do many small bulls and cuts

Looking at that body what would you suggest? I feel like you wouldn't need squats or deadlifts really

I read someone mention your hypertrophy routine elsewhere. Can you/someone post it?

You wont stay at 10% the entire time (if you actually want to optimize newb gains, or gains at all really). Lean bulk at +300 caloried above TDEE for at least 6 months, then cut back down to ~10%, one more 6 month bulk, cut again, and that should be the end of about 1.5 years training with a slim and moderately developed physique, certainly well above normie status.

You don't need to do compounds if you don't want to. To make up for their bank-for-the-buck you will have to do more isolation work though.

Routine attached, except the chest routine is outdated. See for new chest routine that netted the chest gains seen in current pics over the old pics in this collage from last year.

>5 bicep and tricep exercises
>howtowasteyourtimeatthegym.jpg

>looking at a picture of a different human being
>trying to achieve a body that looks like it

Stop doing this. Entirely pointless. You will never, ever look like this man. Doesn't mean you can't look as good or even better, but the concept of "goal bodies" is completely retarded.

Put in hard, consistent work at the gym doing your compounds and a few accessories, eat well and gain weight slowly, and you'll end up looking pretty good. Not rocket science, just discipline.

How is that wasting time retard?

So I have a shoulder problem that hurts when I do bench presses but think that's about all that hurts it. And I have a si join issue right now that can hurt my low back. That bothers me when I do and usually. I am wondering do I need to eat at a calorie surplus to get achieve this?

>do I need to eat at a surplus to put on additional mass?

Are you retarded? What do you think the answer is?

You use biceps for almost all pull exercises and triceps for almost all push exercises. Why the fuck would you spend 30-60 minutes doing a bunch of shitty ass isolations. Use that energy to go harder on stuff like bench or pullups/rows and you wont need to do that much.

That routine does the same amount of leg exercises as tricep exercises on one day. Look at the difference between leg and tricep muscles size and mass and its obvious that its retarded to spend the same amount of time on both

>Personal trainer user
kys

Post your superior body

Yeah but that's how people get fat and I already am pretty skinny fat

>Personal trainer anons
well if you're asing personal trainers, here is what i see all the PTs have the dyels do at my gym
>smith machine squats
>bodyweight bullshit
>20 minutes of stretching in the hour you have in your session which costs $90
>bicep isolation for a new lifter
just follow this workout! make sure to avoid free weights and barbells! PTs at my gym never have their clients even touch barbells.

Reading is hard, but it's noted at the top to pick 4 movements per muscle group, 5 are listed for each just to give options.

Here ya go, updated chest routine and all new pics from this year. Previous pics were 8+ months old.

Are you being purposefully obtuse or are you actually this dense?

nigga you dumb

Well fine, do you think the guy in the pic is over 140lbs? Be honest.

I dont have a superior body. I have no problem admitting that. Its not relevant to the argument. I probably havent been going to the gym as long and Im not sure if the guy from the routine is natty or not.

That doesnt change the fact that spending the same amount of time on triceps and biceps as other muscles who have 10x the amount of mass is a retarded waste of time

Wow that's you and this is your routine? Impressive. Height weight? Stats?

I'll be honest when I say it doesn't fucking matter because you aren't him

You aren't natty. Why shitposting in a thread with a natural New lifter? Fuck you.

I'm just talking in terms of how it's proportional to myself and such.

You can gain muscle mass while saying lean.
Volume workout is the key

Volume workout meaning how many times a week?

There's absolutely no way to gauge that. Stop trying to.
The sooner you focus on learning the basic principles and tenets of resistance training (you very obviously haven't even read the sticky, which has, if nothing else, the bare minimum) and weight control/muscle building and stop focusing on trying to look exactly this way or that, the sooner you'll actually be able to set realistic and achievable goals and work towards them.

>The work needed on a muscle is proportional to its size because I said so.

People disagree with you

It sounds like you haven't done research into isolation based hypertrophy training, focusing on physique rather than strength. Read more about the benefits toward repair/regrowth when recruiting secondary muscle groups the day after isolating them. (ex: minor delt engagement when doing chest isolation - NOT chest compounds. If you're failing a chest fly because you hit triceps the previous day, you are fucking up. Or isolating biceps one day and then doing back the next day to engage them again but not overtrain). If you are genuinely ISOLATING a muscle group, by doing ISOLATION movements, the effort required from secondary supporting ones should be very moderate.

And regarding legs, they intentionally receive less volume as that is what *I* consider an aesthetic physique. Legs should be developed but not dominant.

5'9 160 in current pics.

found the SS guru

Wow very impressive man. Are you natural by chance? And damn you've stuck with that routine all this time?

So is your order 4 chest exercises then 4 biceps on llike a Monday?

>athletic physique means non-dominant legs
>most athletic events rely massively on hip and leg extension

I'm the middle one, 142 5'9 more skinny than fat so I'd say I'm not skinny but yeah

>Doesn't know the difference between athletic and aesthetic

my bad, misread

Where's your scarf raf?

This guy is Atleast 160 bro.

I don't understand the reference

Yes natural, and yes since day one I've run different tweaks of the ABCABCX routine. Hitting my 3 year lifting mark next month.

For the sake of saving time in the gym, I superset every set with the alternate muscle group I'm training. So, do set of whatever chest isolation, then rather than sitting there resting for 60 seconds you immediately do a set of whatever bicep movement, alternating back and forth like that. That's the point of how the program is structured. On a given day the two muscle groups you are working never overlap, so you don't have to worry about one fatiguing out the other (like people who do chest and tris on the same day). Full sessions is usually a little over an hour.

good potential, just lean bulk for eternity, quick 1-2 month cuts whenever you get ~15%BF.

Wow so your gym sessions probably aren't very long then are they if you are superseding? So give me an example, like 1 set of 10 if chest press then 1 set of 10 for bicep curls and then go to the next exercise? Sorry I'm just trying to write all this down so I don't forget

Little over an hour per session.

Not quite, example looks like this:

Set of chest press
Set of bicep curls
Set of chest press
Set of bicep curls
Set of chest press
Set of bicep curls
Set of chest press
Set of bicep curls

That completes 4 sets of 1 movement for chest and 1 movement for biceps. Then you would pick your 2nd movement for each, performed in the same alternating pattern. Then 3rd and 4th.

Awesome thanks dude

Lol

Ight broI'll I got 2 out of the 4 sets completed. I went 4 sets of 10 reps for 2 different chest exercises and 2 different bicep ones. I couldn't go on though lol the program is brutal

You'll get there man. The first few months or so I only did 3 movements per muscle group as well. But your body will quickly adapt to being able to handle more volume (so long as the weight used stays in the 8-12 rep range capability).

So only increase weight when I can successfully complete 4 supersets of 8 exercises 4 one muscle group 4 the other 4 sets each 8-12 reps?

Yep

Exactly correct sir. Just keep in mind if that 4th set on whatever given movement you're barely able to get that 8th rep out, you surely won't be able to hit 8 reps with a higher weight on all 4 sets. Meaning it's usually best to bump the weight when all 4 sets consistently hit the upper end of 10-12 reps.

What do you think of pic related for aesthetics? Saw it posted a few days ago. Can't work out 6 times a week but want to do a PPL.

Am I saying it right? It's kind of confusing to explain. So in total there will be 8 exercises right? 4 exercises for each muscle group. Then you alternate two at a time, no rest, 8-12 reps each up to 4 times each then you do another alternating exercises right?

It's shit

Why?

Whats your measurements?

Yes I think you're understanding is correct. 8 total exercises (aka movements), 4 for each muscle group.

Each exercise/movement consists of 4 sets of 8-12 reps.

pls give me ur measurements big boi

and cock size thanks

Like arm and chest measurements?? I dont know them, been ages since I cared about any of that. If it's changing in the mirror then that's all I really care about. All I track numbers wise is obviously diet but then my weight + BF to have reference points over the months/years. Knowing that I'm 160lbs at this BF versus when I was 160lbs a year ago but at a much higher BF.

Age?

30. Started lifting at 27.

My muscles weigh more than his entire body.

Damn and still making gains? Impressive

my body weighs more than your entire muscles

over 9000

Yep, probably older than 99% of fit. Goes to show if you're willing to commit to something and have the dedication to see it through, we're all gonna make it. I just didn't the work ethic when I was younger. Didn't even go back to college until I was 24.

23 here I'm dyel with a shoulder injury that hurts during pressing movements and a si join pain atm but hopefully I make it

are u taking creatine?

you're 5'9 160? I am 5'9 155 I look half your size

He's probably using steroids or SARMs, so you'll need those.

Get jacked and get to 10-12% body fat to look like that. You won't look exactly like him due to differences in insertions and skeletal structure.

He doesn't have exceptional genetics, as evidenced by his dominant neurocranium, weak jaw and short stature, but he does have decent genetics insofar as shoulder breadth, hip width and muscle insertions/symmetry.

Done

Lookism.net

He isn't using any of that actually, he is a natty lifter

Hey look everyone! I'm a dyel retard who falls for memes! /plg/ for life haha!

Listen fucktard. You should always isolate bis and tris, because THEY RECOVER FASTER than the larger muscles. If you only do compounds, your lats, chest, etc. will still be sore when your arms are fresh. So why the fuck wouldn't you isolate them? Oh right, your a skelly faggot trying to give advice after 2 months of lifting.

Have you never heard of push/pull? Why would you do a push then curls? Why not push then pull aka chest then back and the next day biceps and triceps. Your programming is really shitty.

balcony bro will I grow up to be as big and strong as you

Do you live in a gym at this point? you are easily doing 2.5 hours in a gym each day 6 days a week, thats just fucked up at this point tbqh

Post your physique from superior programming, then. If it works for him it works for him.

>If x does y and gets results why can't I!!!
Kill yourself.

Are you fucking retarded? It's a 3 day a week program and he's in the gym an hour and a half at most. Just like most programs. Like l2read.

Not user but in case you didn't see it's ABCABCx so it's 6 days a week you fucking dick lick

How are you supposed to know that, steroids and SARMS are super easy to acquire

He doesn't look like a naturally gifted athlete with that facial structure and skull, he just doesn't look like he should be 10% bodyfat with big chest, shoulders and traps

You literally have to doubt everyone these days because even bone thin distance runners are being put on AAS and growth hormone

If you do 8 exercises and all 4x12 with adequate rest, chances are you will be hitting maybe 2 hours. he also mentioned abcabcx, 6 days. I know reading can be very hard for some people like you but thats ok just take your time.

Literally the opposite of what I said you fucking idiot.

No physique posted, just what I thought you dyel faggot

My friend gave me this big weekly workout, it sounds kinda memey to me. What do you guys think? If it's shit just tell me why so I can make adjustments.

Have to doubt?
Let me save you some trouble friend.
Every single adult and late teen who is in a field of physical or mental performance..is on an illegal substance.
You have never at any point in your entire life have seen a natural adult athlete. Not ever.

Every single dude without a shirt on who you are even slightly curious about. They are on or have been on gear, same way for a lot of the fuckably fit girls. That chess master and that gaggle of loser fucks who play video games for a living? That's right. Adderal and coccaine.

Here's what you should do. Assume they are on. That just saves all sorts of time and puts everything into perspective.

Im 5'9 and I dont get clean abs until like 145lbs. I'm only around 1/2/3/4, give or take some weight on certain lifts. Been lifting for nearly 4 years. I box too, so I try to focus on cardio and being lean more than anything else, so you could likely get stronger/bigger if you wanted.

It sounds like you have little to no muscle mass. Lift and eat. Cut later. Dont overdo it and get fat tho.

Also be wary about making a habit of browsing Veeky Forums, if you arent already a regular here. I remember back when the guy in OP's post wouldve looked massive to me. Now I just cant unsee his garbage tier ab insertions. Body dismorphia is a very real thing.

>retarded amount of movements
>movements overlap each other too much
>8 hour arm workout
>crossfit
Yes son, you got memed

is balconybrah natty?

Fuck you

He isn't an athlete, he sings for a living there is absolutely no way he is on gear of any sort.

just do BJJ 5-6x/week

done

Yeah Creatine monohydrate, taken it every day since I started lifting. Buy in bulk powder from ebay, significantly cheaper than anywhere else. They say you should cycle off it every so often, but I've read conflicting studies on that.

You'll make it you want to, pic related. Me at 125lbs almost 3 years ago.

I have a homegym. But a standard abcabcx routine (done supersetting unrelated muscle groups) should take you about an hour per day.

6 days a week. You hit repeat ABC twice, X is off day.

how much tinfoil do you go through on a weekly basis? No idea what you're talking about reg facial structure and skull seeing as these aren't even in the pictures?

your life seems very frustrating

Yes

Correct I'm not an athlete (hence why I don't train like one). No idea where you heard I sing for a living, that's crazy. I'm a freelance/contract business analyst.

ples tell me this pic is old

Pales tell me you can read