Has an attractive girl ever hit on you because of your gains?

Has an attractive girl ever hit on you because of your gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BNq4yC7AX9s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M-my aunt said I was looking strong once

M-my mom said I was looking strong once

Yes. Pic related

Is svetabily 10/10 without flaws?

we need some pics of your aunt to confirm that she is attractive

Yeah, my coworker I hang out with sometimes eyefucked me when I slept on her couch once. I sleep in my boxers but I left my pants on, when I got up to pee, she stared and had a bowl of oatmeal ready when I got out. Like 2 days later she invited me out to a party, "It's Christmas themed, just wear a santa hat.. and take your shirt off, everyone would love that."

>without flaws
She has fake tiddies.

should be the death penalty for this

No girl has ever said anything to me indicating attraction.

Yes, on a few times.

I fucked it up EVERY time.

They don't look fake to me.

Never been hit on, but I have been checked out more often.

>tfw you catch ta looking at you multiple times everyday in class

>They don't look fake to me.

What is this from?? Lol

yes, usually the girls who do though are boring as fuck and cant hold up a conversation. the most recent time was on my birthday (near Christmas)
>go to bar wearing stranger things xmas sweater (pic related)
>girl comes up and says something about sweater
>music is loud so pretend to not hear and keep walk
>girl grabs my arm
>turn "whats up?"
>"well I was going to say I love your sweater but now I love your arms more"
>"oh thanks, so you like stranger things or...?"
>"yeah I guess so"
went on with boring shit like that for 30 seconds or so then I suggested we get a drink and dance to avoid any more awkward small talk

They're not that big or round, mate. Also, that pic is shopped as fuck.

Just the other week surprisingly. Model from Italy or somewhere weird I can't remember started telling me I had a rock hard body and generally flirting and I have no idea how to respond because I'm autistic from being a useless shit for so long.

That and plenty of female comments on social media.

Feels good mang

some shit tier 90s movie.

>"oh thanks, so you like stranger things or...?"
You sound like you know how to use words - oh wait.
It's from her instagram. I also assumed that you have a basic understanding of breasts and gravity.

it was more because anytime I wear that sweater I would have people constantly stopping me to say they like it, and more than half of them just liked the pattern and had no idea what the show was, so it's easier to just right off the bat figure out if they have seen it to potentially have a further conversation

Maybe she was in a dumb spot too and normally doesn't act like that. Did you ever consider that? You're literally fedora tier.

ya this is from the previous day

>be me
>hanging out in a guys garage
>smoking weed
>theres a 12 year old with us (he follows us around cause idk, he always wants to take tokes and shit whatever we let him cause it'd be funnier if he died)
>homie and his gf are there
>his gf all night is feeling me up and down, giving me "massages", talking about my muscles (I'm pretty dyel btw)
>"haha I bet anons shagged loads of birds"
>"I'm a virgin"
>she's shocked and unzips my jacket and pulls my shirt up, I'm like "wtf are you doing..."
>"just checking"
>"for what?"
>"if you had abs... I wish [boyfriend] did. I wish he fucked me rough too, but he never even fucks me :/"
>whatthefuckareyoutellingme.jpeg
>homie (her bf) goes off pokemon hunting with rest of mates
>just me and her sitting in the garage
>she feels my leg
>"i'll get your boyfriend to sort you out you lil bitch" [joking way ofc haha I'm a supreme gentleman]
>she kisses me and her tongue ring massages the roof of my mouth
>bonrar
>she puts her hand in my pants
>"h-hey no he's my friend..."
>before I know it shes sucking me off
>I look at her head bobbing on my virgin penis
>"so do you still think you're gonna be a virgin after tonight? *giggles*"
>tfw

he still hasn't found out
I'm nervous af

well she was grinding her ass on me for the next 20 minutes or so, so I'd say I didn't hurt her feelings. Women are sluts, it 90% of the time doesn't matter what you say

>he thinks instagram photos aren't shopped

>they think sveta is hot
Listen to her voice for a moment.
instagram.com/p/BNq4yC7AX9s/

Any footage of her being BLACKED?

shit tier larp pls try again

it was real user!
she was sucking it and everything
it felt really good and really wet!

A bit with astetics gains

But things really picked up when I got position and income gains

Nothing like secretaries and wives of the staff hitting on you

>shagged loads of birds
britbong detected, your story automatically doesn't count, brits are sluts

This implies that Burgergirls aren't which is so wrong on every level.

>brits are sluts
most british girls I know lost their virginity by the time they were 14 though, some when they were 11, I never heard of this phenomenon in America

I guess, I mean a fairly attractive woman did do a double take when I lifted my shirt at the grocery store. I'm not a manwhore like connor or zyzz, i don't just take my shirt off in public to get mires.
But I'm so anxious when in public that I simply put my head down and try to get through the ordeal of being around other people and get home.

My lesbian friend would get kinda handsy with me and wants to "play wrestle". No seriously, she's an adult woman who wants to wrestle. It's fun but I get unintended boners and we sometimes end up dryhumping for a while. It's a whole thing.

>I never heard of this phenomenon in America
Full denial.

I literally got hit on every time I went partying since high school. Too bad I don't have any friends and I only went out like 5 times since then and I fucked it up because Im so unexperienced

what am I indenial of?

I'm Britbong from original story, I'm saying I never heard of American girls (outside of the niggers) that lose their virginity before they're like 17 or 18, it seems that everybody in America is a middle-class white person

Literally kill yourself, if you actually belive that.

are you actually an ameritard getting triggered because I consider your women more conservative

haha autist

You're fucking retarded.

You deny reality.
>there are literally kids at the age of 9 that get sex operations but magically the same society mostly has girls that lose their virginity with 17+
What are you smoking?

what in the fuck is a sex operation?

>tfw your mom says a girl was checking you out

Sex reassignment surgery, sex change. Stop being retarded but it fits the fact that you also think that American girls are virgins at the age of 17.

Poor little white boi :'(

I'm not the guy you were arguing with, just didn't understand why a sex reassignment would have anything to do with actual sex.

What kind of pics do you put? I'm assuming not blatantly taking a shirtless mirror selfie

>just didn't understand why a sex reassignment would have anything to do with actual sex.
The fuck?

getting a sex change != having sex

america sounds ugly

why are you proud of being slags

Getting a sex change does in fact mean they know enough about sex and sexuality to know that they are "wrong".
There's also a good chance that they've been abused. And I don't just mean the abuse of giving a kid a sex change operation or pills.

Happened plenty times. Last night's was

>*Looks me up and down* "I can tell you're a rugby player"
Spoiler: I'm not

No it doesn't. It means that they are feeling confusing, complex emotions and politically correct dykes have sold them an easy answer in the form of a sex change.

Look up the rates of depression and suicide of people after sex reassignment.

No. I don't know why they're hitting on me...or whether they're even hitting on me at all. But they won't go away!

I'm not big enough yet for size mires.

if I had to guess I would say this was Jamaica.

Underage girls have

kraP neK

That is a beautiful beach

How can women get away with being so autistic?

Pretty much anytime i go to a night club i get called fit/gorgeous.

But then again i do have Height/Face/Frame.

Fat unattractive once have. I don't know why primarily these types of women are so attracted to muscles.

When women do it it's cute, and shows they like you. When men do it, it's cringy and autistic, both are true, just how society advanced.

Ex girlfriend, friends at the time, saw me after the gym one day and said she had no idea I had "big muscles" because I always wear big sweatshirts and pants. She felt up my arms and chest before we got some food and fucked after. She's a whore though, cheated on me a few times.

Yes once but lurking of Veeky Forums ruined it for me.

so we're flirting a little bit and its going well I catch her mirin' once or twice, she begins to tell me she does "like 1000 squats a day or whatever"

I should have said something like no wonder you're bod is banging gurl or some shit but idk what happened, I went. "you should really increase the weight if you're finding it too easy, you might see better results that way..."

>yeah haha thanks....

We have not spoken again since.

>a sister of my mom's friend
>she was like 40+
>married
>"oh user you got sooo big"
>started touching my biceps and chest in front of everyone
>tells me I need to come to her place and show her some exercises
>it got really awkward
>literally had to hide from her because of badly she wanted the d

wew lads

I first started lifting in highschool. We went on a field trip to the city and a girl mentioned it was cold (it was November in NY) so I offered to link arms with her and keep her close. She did and went she felt my arms she literally went from linking arms to just feeling me up for about 10 minutes haha

The average age for teenage girls to lose their virginity is 16

The average age for teenage boys to lose their virginity is 17

Im not that guy, and Im sure Britain's averages aren't nearly as low as he makes them out to be, but the user who thinks American high school is some Animal House romp sex scene is sorely mistaken

Sounds like Tricia takanawa lmbo

Most of my friends and I didn't have sex until 16+ (19 for me) but there were definitely girls who got pregnant at like 12. I think it mostly divides along socioeconomic lines, poor people have sex earlier, middle class people have sex a little later.

Jesus christ you're a maximum autist
>tfw i wouldve said something similarly stupid

Tell me you fucked bro.

Hahaha I did the same exact thing once. At least we told THE TRUTH!

>sleeps on sexy broad's couch
>she eye fucks him
>still sleeps on couch

Right, she's the autistic one in that story.

you did the right thing

learn from your mistakes!

>hair

;_;

REEEEE

Did an 8 year old write that list?
>kindness
Jesus Christ

Good looking couple

chill the fuck out you insecure autist
jesus

i sweat a lot and work hard in the gym. i'm admittedly a bit too intense with my time there, but the gym is a sacred and forward-thinking place, the perfect space without wasted effort. i've been hit on a few times just because of my work ethic there. it also may be my resting bitch face, but who can say?

fantastic sweater, man. OHP/Arnold day, but my shoulders aren't where the jelly ends today.

Only when I take my shirt off, not big enough to look massive in my clothes.

So is the life of a 6'5" person.

at most a 6.5 was impressed with my biglyness

Yeah a few times. What I have noticed is that it wasn't until I did a lot of overhead press and got broad shoulders that I started getting mired alot and hit on. Generally in a bar or club setting girls can't tell how cut you are but only how much mass you have.

Real list goes
1. Face (even if you have a shit personality, you'll be invited to parties; uggos get rejected at first sight)

2. Personality (being an alpha, feelings aside and pretending to know and do anything)

3. Social status (ie. Having instagram, fb, tw, snap full of pics having fun with friends, showing landscapes with filters, shit like that)

4. Intelligence (if you go to college you'll know bitches are interested, they'd rather invite a useful nerd instead of a dumb normie)

5. Being fit (I've come to the realisation that this is useless if you don't have anything posted above, you'll have plenty of 3-4/10 though)

>an attractive girl ever hit on you
>girl ever hit on you
>girl ever

Sorta, she was a 7 and nerdy as fuck working at the checkout counter a few days ago. I've been on a steady cut since mid Dec and didn't even realize it until 14hrs later; 'so what are your plans this weekend user?' fml. at least it's progress.

Worked out like 30 minutes ago, doing legs.

Caught this smoking hot fit girl looking at me while she was working out with her regular looking boyfriend. I left to go do back extensions in the stretching room, and they eventually followed. She mirror stared at me while they walked by, they did one set of crunches, and then she mirror stared at me as they left.

Boyfriend was not happy.

OMG SHE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY AND ONE OF IT INCLUDES A BOOB JOB FFS

It's a combination, man....a mixing of what you have written. You can't have a nice face and being Jabba from the neck down.
Being fit helps, really. Specially during summer.
I would say intelligence beats all. Of course being handsome helps for the first impression but you need to maintain some conversation, some interest on the girl tho.
IDK....man, I'm 38yo and at this point in my life women look for other things like wealth (at leats financial security), so stable job, etc....

If there was any, either I was too oblivious, or it never happened.

this is me

>white girl

good luck

Same here ;_;

Do dudes count? No? Then I guess not...

hypnotherapy can grow your hair back m8

>2017
>Scientists still haven't figured out how to regrow hair without giving you erectile dysfunction

I once had a nightmare that involved a beach that looked very similar to this

I got scared looking at the photo

You guys are cute together

did you guys never fugg or something. How has she never noticed your muscles while dating.