Just survived my first month of cutting. It was hard...

Just survived my first month of cutting. It was hard, but when I got hungry or thought I wouldn't make it I would come here to Veeky Forums and you guys helped me stay on track.

I posted my weekly progress and tried to keep the same angle/briefs. I went from 225 to 212 lbs, a weight I have not been since my pre-teens. If there are any anons out there in the midst of a cut, stay strong.

Good work senpai. Keep it up

Have you been lifting at all?

>If there are any anons out there in the midst of a cut, stay strong.
>exam review demands time off from lifting
>stress makes me not hungry
>went from 180 to 155 in four months
>surviving on costco bars for the past month
>still not feeling hunger after finishing exams
Might as well cut up to 145-140 kek

I did Pavel Tsatsouline's grease the groove method for deadlift, squat, and abs every other day. Plus 30 mins high incline walking every day.

>Pavel

Congrats. It looks nice. With the lower bf you can start to see your abdominal muscles coming in. Keep it up.

You my friend are going to make it. I think you'll be very happy if you keep it up for another 2-4 months. I'm going to give you a few tips to help you not feel hungry. Sugar free jello is a great snack. An entire bowl of it is only 80 calories and it's fucking huge. I eat one a day on my cuts. Another one is to start your morning off with black coffee. It'll keep you full for a good 4 hours.

>Sugar free jello is a great snack
good for your joints also
t.broscientist

My mom says that all the time lol.

I'm dependent on coffee at this point, I am considering going cold turkey for a few days so I lose some tolerance. I will buy some jello, because I have been eating the same meal every day for easy recording.

I eat the same things everyday too. The jello gives me a good fullness and a good taste. I recommend strawberry or cherry. When I bulk I eat a pint of icecream every night. The jello is my cutting substitute.

Holy shit man you're lookin pretty good.

I cut around this time last year but looked shitty because I had zero size. I have a bit more now but I also got a bit fat recently so I guess it's time to cut.

Drink 0-1 cup of coffee only on the weekends, then resume regular consumption on the weekdays. You're welcome.
t.Liter of Coffee a Day

Don't go cold turkey if you don't have to. Caffeine withdrawal is fucking terrible if you truly are dependent on coffee and drinking a lot of it every day. Headache, nausea, irritability, and a deep weariness. Try to wean yourself off by cutting the amount you drink over 3-4 days, then stop.

Yesh

You look fucking way better in just a month dude; nice job.

Nice job user keep it up

How many cals below TDEE were you at?

I've been cutting at an orthodox 1 lb/week but I've been catching some kind of head cold/flu/24-hour bug at least every other week. It's making me lightheaded and affecting my ability to function at work. This normal?

I started intermittent fasting and I'm seeing results after only 3 weeks. Funny how easy it is to lose weight compared to putting some on

>2 weeks into suicide cut
>1 week into DNP cycle

Down from 223 to 208. This shit is terrible, but I'm making good progress. Still look like shit compared to op. Good work dude. Why is DNP not really a thing anymore here? It used to be very common I couple years ago.

It's more dangerous than roids

you are, literally, putting poison in your body. but good job bro, because losing weight by cutting calories is just way too difficult, good shit by bypassing the hard work that it takes.

My TDEE was around 2600-3000 calories and on average I ate about 1500 a day. The last two weeks I added two 25g ephedrine tablets throughout the day.

"Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause fatal hyperthermia, with body temperature rising to as high as 44 °C (111 °F) shortly before death."