Youthful appearance

Is there something worse than this?

I'm 22 and recently met with a former highschool classmate, so it's been basically 5 years.

Didn't recognize him at first, he looked closer to 30.

Meanwhile I still get carded at 16.

People don't take me seriously either.

Is there something worse than looking young? How can you fix that?

It depends. There's a difference between having a baby face and having good genetics. Post face.

>inb4 you don't

OP is a fag.

do cardio, sweating will make your skin more rugged and make you look older

This

I've posted my picture way too much on that site, to the point people give me shit for it. I think you guys know what I look like desu.

>anonymous
>we know what you look like
What the fuck?

We can't answer what you're asking if you dont post a pic.

>how can I improve this thing that I can only describe well by showing you, without showing you

Just enjoy it while it last. You never hear anyone over 30 complaining about this.

You'll e the one laughing when at 30 you can fuck 20s but he's married to a harpy

Your face is good, main problem is your hair makes you look like a lesbian because of your round hairline and short fringe, cut your sides shorter on the sides and have more hair on the top. Otherwise you look your age, stop complaining.

you got eyes and eyelashes like a woman

This. Don't know how you can remedy that, but getting the sides and back of your hair trimmed down will give you a more square look. I don't know if its the camera settings but you look like an egg, user.

Shit, I know. I have an oval headshape, it's ridiculous. Might be the lens though. I'll get a picture taken from further with longer hair.

Here.

Your skin looks nice. Treasure looking young, look into some skincare shit to help you preserve it.

I'm 29 now and seeing people I knew in high school look close to 40 feels good man.

You look like a 40-year-old woman who has just had enough of somebody's shit, lol. You have a great jaw!

Faggot hair.

Just get a good haircut fag, short side n back.

>people always kept telling me how young I look
>tfw ruined my youthful looks at around 23 with alcohol and drugs

looks like an old lesbian

>Don't know how you can remedy that
I do, because I've got eyes like OP. Change your expression. As it is now, you look like you're raising your eyebrows, which gives you a more youthful (and thus a little feminine when on a more angular face like yours) and slightly bored look. Try to furrow your brow more, that will make you appear more masculine; from the look of it you've got heavy eyelids. If you furrow your brow a bit, you could probably give yourself some bedroom eyes like pic related

Thanks for the advice. Do you think gaining weight could also help that?

You look like a Brazilian lesbian

I'm 42 and I got carded last week. It made my day!

not OP but people always tell me this

>24
>fat face
>weak chin
>feminine eyes

I feel like im just going to look like andy milonakis or something when im older, I dont get the logic behind this, my face isnt magically going to turn masculine

>you guys
>it was actually just me

Not on your face. You've got a good bone structure. Square jaw, high cheekbones, very masculine. Fat in the face area is more feminine and would make you look younger in a way you don't want.