Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTG9yPoECc4
youtube.com/watch?v=zL6vhzF21-c&index=72&list=FLKy-yK_K-NAbnLRrNxs2pXA
youtube.com/watch?v=iZxNbAwY_rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

autistic, just like you.

>b-b-but muh agility

Extremely stupid.

Unless you're training to go to Mt. Midoriyama in which case rock on.

you'll look like a jackass, but it's a great way to have some fun while getting your cardio in. Just make sure you aren't in a high traffic area like a park, that's what gives it a bad stigma

even if you are really skillful at it you will still be laughed at, seriously doing parkour is worse than being 5'6

Mt greenmountain
kek

LARP-tier. Even taekwondo is less embarrassing.

That said, you aren't a real athlete if you can't do a backflip.

Looks fun, but I destroyed half of my joints playing football and weight lifting so it's basically impossible for me.

i was fucking addicted to parkour for like 4-5 years.
i loved it so much and i still have a flame burning for it, but at that time i was very insecure so i dedicated myself to lifting after those years to finally feel good about myself.

otherwise i fucking love it and i wish so so much i could have lived my life with these boyos youtube.com/watch?v=gTG9yPoECc4

watch the video, its very cool even if you dont like parkour.

or generally with the liverpool parkour scene, must have been great there.

also all the people who think its embarrassing are insecure cunts who cant go outside without touching their hair for 20 minutes to get a nice hairstyle and who skip specific gym exercises just because they look funny and not "cool".
tl:dr just faggots

i always wanted to try parkour it looks cool. jumping on buildings and shit.
parkour is cool but you coulda picked a better video rofl

well i wanted to pick a funny and enjoyable one because thats what most normies like.

but otherwise this is cool too youtube.com/watch?v=zL6vhzF21-c&index=72&list=FLKy-yK_K-NAbnLRrNxs2pXA

I think it is really impressive, but some of the risk they take are crazy.

Related note, the first 2 Daniel Craig bond films had awesome parkour type foot chases.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZxNbAwY_rk

I did it for a year, I really liked training for it in the sports hall, then we went outside and it was more show and test of courage then technique training. The hard ground also stressed my knees, I was always the loudest one when landing.

>taekwondo is less embarrassing
What the fuck is embarassing about taekwondo? It's got the best legwork of any martial art I know of.

It's fun as hell.

Gay.

uncoordinated fatass basement dwellers detected.

cool in movies

gay as fuck irl

this has to all be a same fag.

parkour is awesome and it's amazing all the cool shit you can do.

Veeky Forumss taste in athletic skills is kinda pathetic.

they hate on every martial art except boxing which is the weakest one, and they hate on parkour.

the stereotype that gym rats are can't do anything with their bodies but pose must be true.

Seems incredibly fun and a great confidence builder.

Also an amazing way to end up laying on the ground wondering why your bones have become external features.

Enjoy your fucked up knees otherwise pretty cool

Me and my friends used to do parkour in the government district where they have all the gaudy architecture, was tons of fun.

societies values are screwed in my opinion.
you have all these fat offices workers giving you weird looks while you are a Greek god doing back flips and running up walls.

the hate us cause they ain't us.

>bad stigma
I don't know man. I used to do it and people often came up saying how amazing it looks and such, asking how long I've been practicing etc. I don't know, maybe its just the people in my country who aren't all cunts.

Also, people saying how you'll fuck up your body are full of shit. You simply have to be careful and not do shit you are clearly not ready for, not unlike lifting.

Only problem I have with parkour/freerunning is the community of retards doing "le so random" shit.

Fucking this shit. There was a group of kids in my highschool that one of them was amazing, a proper short dude like 5"1' but fuck could he move, the rest of them were just "le so random" shit.

It has the MOST legwork of any martial art, not the best. That would be Muay Thai.

Veeky Forums loves MMA, kickboxing, BJJ and judo, as well as swimming, rowing (numerous college rowers post here) and hiking. I see all of those things recommended all the time for one reason or another.

Parkour looks ridiculous outside of edited and dubstep-soundtracked youtube videos, and Taekwondo is so far from being a useful way to fight somebody that only children babysat at McDojos take any interest in it.

>boxing
>weakest
pick one

Reddit is that way bro >>>

I work at a parkour gym and its great. Super good exercise with lots of room for creativity. If anybody has any questions about getting started or parkour in general ask away.

Looks dumb and is an easy way to end up in snap city.

It has a huge stigma, in america at least, of being done by retarded children.

Was great before i rolled both my ankles

Now it hurts to stand for long periods of time

meh