Now that the dust has settled, and we know scooby is on gear. who is the new natty king of Veeky Forums?

Now that the dust has settled, and we know scooby is on gear. who is the new natty king of Veeky Forums?

Omar isuf perhaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/scooby-werkstatt-natural-bodybuilder/
scoobysworkshop.com/2017/02/24/new-supplement-builds-muscle-13-5x-faster-creatine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AlphaDestiny

Eric Bugenhagen without a doubt

>who is the new natty king of Veeky Forums?

>aronld
>natty

prove it looser

me

S-Scoob is on gear?

Read this

nattyornot.com/scooby-werkstatt-natural-bodybuilder/

Also scooby technically never claimed natty, he just provided pictures and said to "let the people decide" so he could have wiggle room if he ever got busted.

jeff

I believe he made some video where he was biking and calling people who claimed he was on steroids stupid among other things. He was definitely trying to defend himself against those claims in that vid at least.

terrible. spreads misinformation that will hurt people.

so nevermind, he's actually perfect king of Veeky Forums

he admits it here:
scoobysworkshop.com/2017/02/24/new-supplement-builds-muscle-13-5x-faster-creatine/

"Am I natty? Well technically, but this supplement has given me an unfair advantage that has given me this physique that is remarkable for a 55 year old"

Him. Smartest dude in the business hands down. He's a legitimate trainer who works with athletes. He knows a metric fuckton about nutrition and about lifting for physique, functionality and health whereas most guys just know one or the other. He looks great without looking ridiculous, and he's an all around great guy with a good personality and good attitude.
His videos have helped me tremendously and now I don't even pay attention to anyone else.
Scott Herman would have originally been in the running too, but he's a whiny bitch who makes condescending videos about 'haters' which instantly makes him betamale tier

> two bullets points of opinion
> that's all I need

Nigga, you could have thought those thoughts yourself.

Veeky Forums isn't ready for Eric. AlphaDestiny is the logical step in the right direction.

you know they call omar isuf the natty king aswell right? fucking blasphemy

At bottom:

>Ok, so you have been tricked, I wanted to do a little experiment. I had a theory that a post about some stupid unbelievable supplement would get 100x the reach on Facebook than a really important post that could save the lives of thousands. Please help prove me right by sharing this post as many places as you can! I want this message to be heard. People today seem to assume they are invincible. Who cares if Muscl-X-Plode kills one in 500 people, “it wont kill me and I want big muscles“. People are intentionally harming themselves and assume that advances in science will provide the cure before they need it. This blind faith in medical science is completely unwarranted! The YouTube videos spewing marketing BS about supplements and shortcuts are the ones that people eagerly watch by the millions.

kys retard

I don't know his numbers were this close to arnold for example you autismo, he didn't seem like that in his vids, that's already a huge redflag.

>Conclusion: There are undeniable facts that Scooby Werkstatt is most likely not a natural bodybuilder despite his claims and powerful online presence.
>There are undeniable facts
>most likely not a natural bodybuilder
>undeniable facts
>most likely

There's no way to tell 100% if natty or not unless you see the person taking it.

What are you trying to say? this is as close as it gets to a proof.

Arnold admitted it. It's just everyone else was on steroids to so it was an even field. You still has to be slim and couldn't have a roid gut unlike today.

MAYNE
STREEM
MEATY
OAR

ERIC BUGENHAGEN

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH

I want to rub the girl's stomach

Faggetanon12

Jeff pls go

Candito

I support this

with my genital amirite?

t. Jeff

if he made videos again

>11 months ago
holy shit is johny dead?

I think he still tweets.

>not frank

You faggots.

I was going to say this. There's no other answer to be honest.

literally this

u wot m8