QTDDTOT

Anything to ask before we blood eagle King Egbert?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_funeral#Ibn_Fadlan.27s_account
youtube.com/watch?v=PMAiEUAKPB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just found out I missed 10episodes and I was too much around people and didn't know what to do at home tonight. Thanks for saving the evening mate.

>english women

How long should a person rest between sets?

You're welcome, enjoy

1-2mins normally is enough. Longer on certain strength programs. But it should typically tell you how long on your program.

Chuckled under my breath user, cheers.

>Standoffish bugger

Can I practice bjj on the same day as I do SL? Also should I take creatine and BCAA if I wanna do both (gym + bjj)?

Can I get a quick rundown on ginseng?

Heard it makes you ripped and turns your cock into a sword.

How hard should one grip?

Pic unrelated

Wait, is there a new season out of Vikings?

Last thing I saw was retarded Ragnar falling off the boat with his father.

Seriously, I don't know why they made Ragnar go full retard. He went from a very solid fighter and charismatic, smart character to literally the most miserable and useless shitshow that can't even kill himself in the matter of a few episodes.

Torally stupid.

With his son*

Yeah there's more episodes after that scene, go check it out.

Well, not sure if worth. For me the show was kind of built around Ragnar, and now that he is crippled both mentally and physically and the most desperate and useless character in the entire show it's rather boring and none appaeling.

he's dead

Fucking finally.
Even more so then.

I mean, if there at least was some kind of logical reason to his character going to shit - but nope, was just a big cry baby show.

Well I can't argue with the fact that he was moping around quite a bit but regarding his death... There's more to it. Especially the aftermath

URGENT

Halp guys. I worked out yesterday but have stayed up all night since then. It's daytime and I'm going on literally zero hours of sleep.

Am I going to lose my gains if I continue to stay up? Should I just try sleeping during the day, all day? Please brehs I'm scared brehs.

>tfw my gains might leave me

yes go to bed right now, no alarm

Redpill me on cockles. Any reason I shouldn't eat them?

>Low cal so great for cutting
>Pure protein with 16g per 100g
>Ready to eat so no preparation needed

Red pill me friends

How does it feel to be done in by a fictional move invented by neckbeards with an overactive imagination.

Why not add some oysters and clams with it friendo.

Kek
Would love to but they're kind of pricey compared to muh cock-les

Explain

Blood eagle is bullshit, made up. found in one book.

I just started doing stronglifts 5x5 but I'm currently way too weak to do the routine, I can barely finish my bar only benching sets and my arms always get shaky.

Should I continue doing my routines without adding weight to the bar until I can do them without much problem? because the routine says that I should add weight every week.

Thank you.

>muh stronk independent womyn
>muh kill christians in church but not muslims while they pray

Yeah fuck that show you fuckin queers

Try with dumbbells instead.

Only add weight if you can do all 5x5 on the empty bar. If you can't then repeat it again next workout

I tried but I can't balance them at all.

I'll do that, thank you.

Lower the weight until you can do it with proper form.

Well the Muslims remained calm even in the midst of the Vikings unlike the panicking Christians. It's like how some piranhas will only attack you in water if they sense fear or a struggle. I kind of like to think of it like that.. but hey fuck you.

Is the "fat burn" bpm target zone a myth? Can exercising too hard make it harder to lose weight?

Most of what we have about vikings is like that. They only wrote boring stuff temselves, mostly obituaries and shopping lists.

If a routine has say 3x5+ I get that the last set is as many reps as possible. What I don't get is when you would increase the weight you're doing for those 3 sets. Someone said when they hit 7 reps for that last set they will increase the weight but wondering what you guys think

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_funeral#Ibn_Fadlan.27s_account

Send dem Thall grils straight to her master in valhalla by burning her alive but before she get raped.

Restores chi imbalances

Currently cutting with a 16-8 intermittent fasting daily schedule.

When I switch to bulking, is there a benefit to continuing the intermittent fasting schedule? Or would I just be fucking my shit up?

Now that I'm used to this schedule, I don't want to have to go back to eating breakfast if I don't have to.

Can I get gains if all I eat is pb&j, nuts, and drink protein?

Is consuming whey on off days (for me, Tuesdays and Thursdays) a waste of whey? Or is it still good?

My bodyfat is at 7.1%... I have some muscle definition, I workout six days a week and have cut out sugar and carbs

Any advice on how to put on more muscle? (definition mostly).

And how to get nicer abs? Just keep doing it?

If you've evaluated that your protein intake is low on rest days, then go for it, whey is cheap compared to say chicken or pork.
I only take whey on training days too myself and have made slow but steady gains.

Thanks. I have also found slow and steady gains without eating it on off days. But sometimes I'm just like... I could really go for some milk and chocolate whey. I have cravings for it, which is weird because at first I didn't even like how it tastes.

I'm a beginner and I'm seeing very little improvement in my lifts. I can maybe add 5lb every other week. What am I doing wrong?

how much/what are you eating? Also, typically, it takes 8-12 weeks to see results

There's a reason those bowflex type commercials say, "allow 8-12 weeks to see changes"

I've been lifting like 4 months. I eat about maintenance and get enough macros.

Will glute bridges fuck up my back?

Is there a preferred order when doing a PPL program? So soreness of certain muscles won't impede your next workout

What the fuck do people mean when they say 30% of calories from protein?
Does that mean that on a 3000 kcal diet almost a thousand of those should come from protein?
Considering there's about 4 calories per gram of protein,that would mean almost 250g of protein in a day?

Did I get this shit right?

I'm fat, trying to build up my endurance. At 379lbs, I went on a 3 mile walk, completing it in 1h7m. 3 hours later, I feel like absolute dogshit and know that the walk was more than I can currently handle without potential injury if constantly pushing this hard.

What would be a good way to start slow and build my way up to this 3+ mile walk so I can keep up with this. For those asking, I started at 406lbs, and 99% of what I've lost so far was water weight and change of diet. Tomorrow will be the start of my 4th week, and feel confident enough to start exercising.

are you retarded?
walk less than 3 miles

Great suggestion. Very specific.

never gonna make it

enjoy your heart disease and early death, fatty

This board is so elitist, it's un-fucking-real. You'd think you'd be willing to help someone who is actively attempting to change their lives so you don't have to look at me in disgust when I'm in public. Enjoy living in a world where everyone around you is an eyesore of human waste.

And another thing, I come here asking a question for specifics and I get 10 different kinds of unhelpful shit. It'd be much easier to answer a one-off question with helpful suggestions, rather than littering the board with my "asinine questions." Go fuck yourselves.

does anyone take arganine to increase their growth hormone?

>implying the muslims wouldnt all shit themselves as soon as the vikings showed up

In Pianoman's video about weight gain shake, do you cook the egg whites before adding them? I hear conflicting points on salmonella from raw eggs, but wanted to be sure

What are these fucking threads with The (((Viking))) pictures about.

Yesterday when I was punching or kicking the heavy bag I did something to my knee and now it's clicking every time I bend it. It doesn't hurt that much just feels a bit weird. Should I be worried?

please respond

Ok faggots I bought a rack and bench. Gonna get weights in week or two. Question is I have been doing fag split for about 3 months. Should I start ss when equipment arrives?

Broke my 4th and 5th metacarpal being an angry cunt and punching a wall. 5th is pretty bent up, my hand was looking pretty straight and pretty much back to normal but I bash the back of my hand on the 5th metacarpal where the bone sticks out and now it's swollen as fuck and even more angulated maybe. My question is how do I straighten the bone, will lifting over a period just gradually straighten it?

Been sneaking up to 1/2/3/4 pl8 and doing some calculations. My OHP and bench are going pretty steady, and am almost there, but my deadlift is lacking. Can I deadlift (and increase the weight) twice a week to speed the process? I mean, does it seem realistic? For deadlift I am to increase the weight by 5kg every workout (OHP and bench 2.5k each workout). Or would it be too much?

Be more specific. Were you walking on pavement? Treadmill with incline? Is there a part of your body that has noticeably more pain?

How long does muscle memory last ?
I mean by that how long do you have to stop to struggle to gain mass back like when you first started lifting ?

is nick natty

Depends on your belt level.
If you're some white/blue belt scrub you're probably gonna use shit tons of strength/jumping around because you know fuck all about tehnique.

I'm a black belt at the point where when i roll i barely broke a sweat, even against other black belts.

To be honest i'd recommend do some shit like sheiko which has lower intensity.

BCAA do jack shit. Just eat more carbs.

no pretty sure he's using some illegal substances

I can't get past 1pl8, what do? It's been months.

buy bumper plates if you can. much more expensive, but olympic lifts are where it is at if you want to be an impressive functional athlete.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMAiEUAKPB0

Yes. Besides weed, which he will always get nc'ed over in every single one of his fights from now on. If he fights again

>My bodyfat is at 7.1%... I have some muscle definition

Does working out without a routine might work ?
I feel like not following a routine right now and just go the to gym and train what isn't sore.

Gonna get 320lb rogue high temp bumper set and bar it's a combo kit. Really wanted the r3 but got a titan t3. I like the real bumpers and competition plates but wholly fuck it's expensive.

How long does egg-based food last in the fridge before it's going to make me sick? Like a frittata or omelette or whatever?

How do I minimize fat gains when bulking? I just wanna get strong but I know with my body type I probably won't get builtfat, just skinny fat.

How efficient are our bodies in gleaning calories from food items?

Let's say I eat a food that is labeled as 1000 calories; is that 1000 calories including our metabolic inefficiency, or am I really only going to get about 900 to 990 calories from said food?

Eating at maintenance won't get you optimal gains. Eat at about 350-500 calories above your tdee. From there, you can make 5lb gains on your lift each week. This will add up quickly.

Track your macros

How low to get bf down to before bulking?

Sure. It won't work as well but if your picking weights up and putting them back down then your muscles will still grow. You might look like Quasimodo though.

However low you want it to be.

How to deal with the eternal battle of gainz vs aesthetics

who else here /sorechest/ after a good work out eariler?

I'm currently on a calorie deficit because I'm tired of being a fat piece of shit.

It MyFitnessPal doss not estimate calories burned on non cardio exercise (lifting / Strength ) is there a way to measure this?

Should I stick to cardio only? I like lifting and makes me actually want to go.

So far just eating less has been working but if extra effort will help I'm all in.

TLDR: is there an effective way to count calories burned during strength exercising, does it matter and/or should I just stick to cardio.

Think of cardio as extra cals burned, it's not the main part of fat loss. If you need to account for it, go at 75% of whatever the machine says you burned.

Cry more fatfuck

you don't ever try to account for calories burnt in exercise

you always set your TDEE calculator to sedentary and you work off that.

Calling all nootrop people. Critique my plan

>l theanine plus caffeine ED
>modafinil mon/wed/Fri (my lifting days)

Anyone have any recommended dosages or companies I was just gonna buy the most popular ones on amazon and go from there

for most people about 350, some are less though

Would OHP or Incline be a better exercise to focus on if I want to progress my weighted dips? Which will carryover more? Trying to get more upper chest/tricep/delt growth

are refeed days important? i havent had one in 2 weeks at a -500 deficit and I train 6 days a week high volume.

Why would you do dips if you want bigger clavicular pecs?

Have a sick anterior pelvic tilt from squatz. How can I fix this?

When Ragnar was attacking Paris the 2nd time, why did they not assume that Paris would protect themselves with better defenses. They went in to attack the same way the always do with no strategy

Whats the best morning stretch routine?

Has anyone here cured laziness with exercise?

Laziness has dogged me my whole life. Now I've been exercising for seven months, and after a workout I feel great— energized, alert, ambitious, conscious of the value of hard work and pushing yourself. But this good feeling always fades, and I always return to my normal slothful self. I'm not fat, never have been, I'm in pretty good shape, but laziness is still a big problem for me.

I'm wondering whether I can expect to become less lazy as I continue to work out, or whether I should get checked out for some kind of thyroid or testosterone problem. What do you think?

Just saw up to the end of the Paris raid. D...does Ragnar get any better? Him and Floki are annoying the absolute fuck out of me now, and so is Ecbert.
>Ragnar, the solid soldier who's good at fucking people over has become basically a little bitch
>Floki whines a lot now and beheaded Athlestan because "muh gods demand it"
>Athlestan is kil
>Ecbert was built up as being this fearsome bastard who was scarier than the Vikings, but is just a fucking disappointment that occasionally talks about doing something mildly interesting in between fucking people
>And oh look, Rollo is turning evil again. What a fucking suprise. Also, the weird fact that despite the hot French chick whining about not wanting to marry a heathen, ROllo has fkn been baptised and could easily claim to be Christian.
>Athelwulf was my fave when he was a badass steel and sweat knight, but now he's become a literal cuck with a pain fetish.
>Lagertha basically gets slapped around every three episodes despite being a total badass season one
>Bjorn is sometimes cool, but has some serious Daddy issues and abandonment issues
>Ragnar's wife is literally just a pampered noble like the ones in England, and I feel like they started setting that up and then just forgot about it
>Aela isn't really doing shit despite being a major player in England and his daughter literally having her ear cut off
>Mercia was talking some serious shit and just...stopped. Because Athelwulf somehow convinced them they'd be fucked? A quarter of goddamned England
>Charlamagnes other grandsons are apparently nonexistent when there's actually shit to do
>Still no mention of the other parts of England who presumably just don't exist
>It was mentioned in season 1 that they liked raiding the Slavs, and despite Ragnar not having raided them for ages, and being desperate for easy raids, he just doesn't bother, despite them having had time to build up some wealth

Does the show pick up after the Paris raid?

refeed is broscience. Just a binge excuse. If you lose weight too quickly you should eat more calories daily

squats cure apt. You get that from too much sitting, being fat and training abs without stretching your hip flexors

wait until there are issues, then stretch what needs to be stretched erry day. Or, if you're old: idk