Well why are you still natty?

Steve Cook did this in a month.

Roid skin looks shitty

I like the idea of being natty.
Slow result but it improves the spirit aswell

>I like suffering and feeling like shit for sub par results
Oh no, It's retarded

I'm terrified of losing my hair.

The other side effects of use don't concern me, but permanent hair loss would be awful.

You're selling your soul to satan. Fuck up a cycle and things get ugly.

I want to but I'm afraid of fucking up with the dosage of coming off of it
If I had a buddy who knew what he was doing I would have done it months ago

left - without pup

right - with pump and carbs

You guys who get on here and talk about roids outside of /fruad/ are all dyel and its so obvious. Steve cook is the natty king, stay mad.

Given my family's track record my heart will explode and I will die before 50. I really enjoy being alive and don't want to take off any more years.

ill be bigger than this guy in 6 months and i am all natty

keep hating niggers, will post result in 6 months with the words "STEVE COOKS SUCKS MY WIFE´S DICK" on it

keep an eye open

fags

Good luck bro

wow.... He totally looks completely different.....

>I like pct and depression due to loss of gains
on top of risking being charged with intent to sell because i live on a military base.

I will look out for you, fucker.

Hope you make many gains,

xx.

(no homo.)

but you're actually overweight and posting on an albanian rock exchange board

Oh well, it's retarded.

You too can worsen your eyesight and get a new haircut in one month while roiding.

It took him a month to get glasses?

my hair bro

Because im 19, wont be natty at 22

I like my balls big

Because i'm 19

pinning before 25 is for idiots

i said that im natty because im 19; but i wont wait to 25, 22 is fine

I don't want to be infertile

Why because you saw something on leddit steroids faq xDDDDD?

Everyone who is anyone in the fitness world pinned before 25.

>Don't know where to get legit supps
>Not sure what kind of stack to follow and what kind of cycle % i can run

I will remember this.

Because I can't drink on steroids. Duh.

Because I just don't give a fuck about it. If you want to cycle go for it. My natty gains are great.

22 is before 25

Who is this faggot? Are you for real gay or something??

meant to reply to

THEY'RE MINERALS MARIE

>implying he doesn't

Difference can be achieved with manipulating hydration and getting a proper pump. Whopdedoo

Test makes you near-sighted?

Looks almost the same. Hope you're joking. Sure as hell wouldn't roid for gains that insignificant.

got glasses?

because I like they way my natty bod looks with 17% bf.

It's like using cheat codes in GTA. Sure its fun but when you try and play the game without them later its just not the same and you have to get off of them at some point.

Kek

He got a pump ?

He's going to go bald. It will be funny, watch.

you can buy glasses even if you're natty don't kid yourself

No it's not. This is an awful example because punching in a cheat code for a video game requires almost zero effort, you still have to put in the work when it comes gym time but roids will certainly give you an edge in your training.

I can tell based off of this post alone that you are very misinformed, and that's alright, most people are when it comes to gear.

s-satan no

Gear takes away the feeling of success over your own body and the iron, I don't see how you can't understand this rather easy concept. Literally all the non athletes using gear are in it just to impress women and get some sort of fame with their faked up body. And it doesn't require nearly as much work, the gear will grow you no matter what, if not, just up the dose.
Being natty is the only way if you want to set a true example because everyone can roid, I have to admit that there are some guys that used it very well like OCB for example.

>suffering
>feeling like shit

how ? lifting feels great, eating well feels great

oh no, its a fat ass

>things dyels say

steroids dont mean you work less they just allow you set your goals higher. if you take steroids to reach your normie goals, then, yes, you arent trying and it is a video game cheat code

Cause im afraid I couldnt go back,

Like studying without dexamphetamine after being on it for a year,

Most people don't feel great on a cut (which is what Cook is doing) and lose muscle they worked hard for

Coincidentally he also got bigger during a cut due to steroids. Why can't these anti-roids understand the point of the entire post?

>Well why are you still natty?

Considering i have bad experiences even with common medications i no idea how i would react to steroid cycles,
Probably very bad.

You can make it brah

Your wife has a dick?

>will post result in 6 months
things that never happen, fucking faggot

The only thing that keep me from roiding is the fact that I'm. Degenerate druggie and if I roid pretty sure imma have a heart attack from to many drugs

>shilling this hard

How's business kike faggot