How is your friday going Veeky Forums

>tfw went to parents home on summerbreak from uni
>tfw this weekend is the biggest holiday in brazil (CARNIVAL)
>tfw all young girls literally every single one go to the streets and get drunk
>tfw my mother is anxious as fuck and can't keep herself from doing house chores even when in the country biggest holiday at a friday night
>tfw she found 25g of weed inside a closet that no one ever uses
>tfw they wont let me go out even though they dont pay my bills because they are broke
>tfw my friends are telling me they will pay for my drinks / transport
>tfw my dad still say he wont let me leave because of his ''authority''
>tfw cucked by my parents wasting my friday in Veeky Forums while the whole country is out there having fun

and you Veeky Forums
how is it FUCKING GOING

carnival is for degenerates
t. carioca

What kind of fucking gringo keeps 25g of week in their house???

>Engineer here, Been stressed out for some time,
Offered a new job for a very large salary increase
Its back to studying and taking on a new role, moving up/climbing the ladder. Not even hating my current company at this point, I'm leaving in a few weeks..

Pupper is sick. Have to leave him in the hospital overnight.

shit
its gonna be allright
wtf

Maybe you can have fun with us instead :)

>free house for the weekend
>friends don't want to do anything
>no more grils to hit up cos I burnt bridges
What do Veeky Forums?

Why would you keep an ounce in your parents house? You deserve to be treated like a child.

Hit up boys

tell your dad to fuck right off, go have fun, dont give a fuck about his "punishment" later, you will thank me
build bridges

Nigga Why Dont You Just Walk Out The Door?? BAKA

This Friday has been pretty neat. Ordered a new camera because I want to get back into photography, it'll be my first shoot in about two years. Love me some film photography.

Run out of your house you fucking idiot. Tell your parents to fuck off since you don't even live there anymore.

it's been the day before the greatest day of my life for 8 years now

>be an adult
>have a paying job
>have my own place
>parents respect me because I'm not a retard
> parents call"are you going to the festival son? Okay be safe, let us know of you need anything"
>"yeah, okay thanks"
>hang up and do whatever I want
Must suck living with mommy and daddy lol

Just got back from the store and gonna make up some monterey chicken and steamed broccoli before I walk doggo for the night. I've got a good amount of studying to do this weekend(~210 pages of a textbook to actually read because I've been a lazy fuck these past 3 weeks), but it won't be too bad. If I can plow through 50 pages tonight, I think I'll be fine

Jew-Sloth?

Haven't been to the gym in a week. Been banging whores in Thailand all week

Is he gonna be ok? Doggo bro must prevail

Thanks bros. We'll see in the morning if he responds to treatment.

Should i go to a party or stay home and eat bars

pretty boring

woke up at like 1

been depressed af and just feel zapped for the last like 5 days

spent today cleaning my bedroom out because my parents are moving at the end of march

we went out for dinner for my birthday which isn't for a week and a half

trying to get off my ass and start one of like 4 mid terms I have due next week

only been to the gym once this week

my ex-girlfriend wants to get together tomorrow, says she "has something for me"

I can't wait to get back up to school desu

Fucking huehuehues always living with your parents until you're 30 then complaining about being a country of cucks. Tell your faggot father "thx Dilma" and go fuck some 14yo cokeheads with daddy issues as is your god-given right. And stop smoking that nigger weed it rots your brain.

>Had a shitty week at the gym
>Today was no exception
>Lifted heavy squats then just did HIIT on the elliptical and left since the other leg shit at my gym was taken
>Tired as shit all day
>Relax and study for my final exam Monday on my bed next to an open window all afternoon
>friend was supposed to come in from out of town but bailed so I got the night to myself
>Ordered a pizza and watched a Korean movie

Not too shabby all things told. This week busy fucking sucked. Was hungover at my workout Monday, which oddly enough allowed me to lift more but made my muscles sore as hell and prone to straining for half the week. I had clinicals today at 7 but worked 12 hours yesterday and didn't hit the gym until 10:30 so I was tired as fuck today and felt like shit.

There's always next week. I find that I recover well from bad weeks so I'm not too concerned.

Just go, what's the worst that could happen?

I'm at my friend's right now and everyone started having a crying festivival and talking about suicide

ended up in a threesome FFM
>tfw actually srs

Sucks my man

I'm at the ER right now, one of them cut their wrist in the bathroom and I had to carry her out in my car.

Finally hit 3.5pl8 squat, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Next stop, 4pl8

Here in the South Brazil we don't really have Carnaval. It's a meaningless holiday.

That feel when trio eletrico to kiss random girls and get new strands of herpes.

still there user? lets talk

to the rest of the thread, OP here.
I went to the holiday, it sucked, totally degenerated even though the girls were very pretty with green eyes dressed up like massive sluts. It made me very existentialist and shit. I need to stop smoking weed and my parents are very very sad now because i went

found out the grill I was dating for the past two months got engaged to her ex. she had been blowing me off all week because of work and so busy. got a Facebook notification about it. she hasn't even spoken to me since Wednesday

Send me that ounce then bro.

Nah.. just got back to her place now. My friend who cut herself in the arm is staying at the hospital to stay for the day. She and her friend was feelings down so I went to see them at her house. Didn't expect this to happen.

I only hit the gym twice this week. I had to skip yesterday because no time to shower before a date with my wife. Also skipped running yesterday because we were going to go sledding and running up a snow covered hill is definitely cardio. Have to do a ruck march today to prep for a ruck march marathon in about a month. No sex last couple days cause wife has some kind of depression. I have no idea how to actually help her break it. Every time she is feeling good we end up disagreeing on some little thing and that makes her sad which makes her depressed.

wat

Cheekie's bizarre adventure

>Tfw also Carnival in Yurop

Indeed... what a night

Fucking me right here.