>that first sip of my life

ama

>>first day at new gym
lb, 5'11 newbie but know what I'm doing from online
>>go to free weights area
>>meatheads lifting heavy
>>walk to the front of the mirrors, meat heads looking at me
>>take off 16 kg dumbbells
>>holy shit actually very heavy but can't go and put them back on now because I'll look dumb
>>look over to a couple of big guys
>>"hey buddy can I get a spot over here?"
>>big guy is confused and obviously a bit frustrated, walks over to me
>>"oh wait, I think I just forgot something"
>>take sip can out of my bag
>>raise sip can in the air
>>"cheers lads"
>>CRACK
>>KSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>GULP GULP GULP
>>"ummmhhhh ohhh yeahhhh"
>>pick up dumbbells
>>can't really do anything so just kinda rock about and bend over
>>get called a fucking idiot
>>mfw

Sip bros

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Why did you fall for the shilling?

>shilling
>on Veeky Forums
>with massive copyright violation exposure
>by a multinational energy drink company that's already saturated the 18-35 y/o male market
>muhsecretclub.jpg

>advertising don't real
Yeah your logic is flawless, monster already sells drinks, so they DEFINITELY wouldn't advertise anymore

Especially not paying shitposters half a cent per shitpost to appeal to a bunch of ex energy drink addicts.

Just mention a competitive brand in a sip thread, and watch the shilling descend to a level of painful blatancy

Seriously. This monster bullshit is marketing.

Monster Inc. has deposited $0.05 into your account.

People literally buy crates of this shit purely for the meme.

Monster hit the motherload with all the sheep autists on this site.

it's not a meme if it proves energy and is enjoyable which it is have you even had a monster it tastes amazing you dumb jew

Butt-obliterated rockstar shills detected

Wow the newfags are out tonight

I mean you can't even write a coherent sentence, so I don't expect you to understand market saturation. It's OK. Maybe take this shit back to /pol/.

>needs an expensive energy drink to workout

Bet you use preworkout too.

If you can't pump yourself up to lift without an energy drink, you will never make it.
Especially if you can't drink coffee like a normal person.

*sips fedora*

Thank god these fucking brain surgeons are here to tell us it's not just people expressing favorable opinions about a hyperpopular energy drink--it's an elaborate, carefully-executed scheme requiring ad execs, graphic designers, payroll clerks, accountants, and filthy basement-dwelling NEETs who somehow came to perform undercover guerilla marketing on a tiny dead-end of the internet called Veeky Forums. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

So OP checking back in and I've gotta say it's not too bad, a bit sickly but not awful

Sip virgin here until about 5 minutes ago myself, thought it was a joke until I had one of those white monster cans. After the first sip I was actually impressed at the taste, every single carbonated drink I've ever had, especially anything that was zero calories or whatever has tasted like absolute ass, but this was actually good. Gonna have one of the orange cans later, feels good to be part of the S I P B O Y S

Caffeine and theanine pills 1:2 is way better and cheaper.

Same here bro, first sip ever today, meme magic is real, shit tastes amazing.

S I P B O Y S