What out of all my diet could be causing acne?

What out of all my diet could be causing acne?
My breakfast are typically a banana a tablespoon of flaxseeds and a peach or a serving of grapes.

My lunch is typically some form of protein (chicken, beef, fish) plus long white rice or pasta and a salad (carrots tomatoes and spinach or brocolli and another tbsp of flax seed) The seeds are 2 tbsp max each day.

Snack is 6 tbsp of instant oats, 1-2 tbsp of pb and 2 bananas.

Dinner is like lunch but sometimes changing the meat with some legums like lentils or black beans.

Pre bed is typically two fruits like orange and grapes and some almonds.

I never eat cookies, soda and all that processed junk but I still break out. I don't have cystic acne but I get pimples that are pretty annoying. If anyone could help I would be ver thankful.

My "skin care routine" is washing my face with a glycerin soap morning and before bed.

use a toner at night b4 bed

oily skin is cause of most of it

use Dove soap in morning

no sallty food b4 bedtime

There is no substancial evidence of a correlation between diet and acne, perhaps a bit with dairy.

At this point is ridiculous to claim that acne isn't cause partially by food. Acne manifests itself when inflamation or hormonal imbalances occur. This last two are a consequence of poor dieting, stress and some other things.

don't do this
just put a fresh towel on your pillow every night

imagine that every time you touch your face a pimple will appear right there (it normally does)

>hormonal imbalances
what is puberty

make sure your pillowcase is clean. You could even just swap out a tshirt over it eachnight.

Don't touch your face.

Most like it is just related to your age & hormones as you grow.

do you consume whey protein, like in a shake or anything?

Drink more water you stupid bitch its literally all the body wants 24/7 and no one seems to drink enough for whatever reason

Stress yes, diet no clear evidence. There is a strong genetic component clearly.

I drink at least 3L a day, close to 4 when I train.

Im 21 though but I kept growing until last year.

I quitted dairy months ago

Also do yourself a favor and get this.

I know alot of models and bullshit but this is what they all use literally 3 dollars at any drugstore or grocery store

If you take vitamin supplements, it's that.
Otherwise It could be vitamin b12 in one of your usual foods.

I stopped taking vitamin supplements and it cleared my face.

let me guess

you're under 20 years old

When using your creams and things make sure you feel the tissue underneath your skin. If it feels lumpy and stuck together it needs to be released.

I speculate people like you with good diets get acne because your superficial fascia and skin of your affected areas are not working properly. Dysfunctional fascia sticks together with the surrounding tissues. In the case of the skin and face, this compromises lymphatic drainage and general flow of vessels. This leads to waste build up and where does this waste go? Upwards to the skin layer, compromising follicles and pores. Bacteria from the outside that would normally be benign become opportunistic because your immune system is tied in to the lymphatic system. Acne.

Massage and get your skin warm and hotter over time in the shower, apply your skin care and get a little bit of sun directly on the skin every now on then without sunscreen (limit exposure)

Hope that helps

>its another skincare shill thread

I dont use any skin care products at all. I try to do it the most natural way possible. I just use glycerin soap in the morning and before bed (it cleans the oils and ads moist to the skin). What I deal with is that in my country it's summer right now and the climate is very humid so my face is oily pretty much all day. I still wipe the oil with a towel or wipes though but I think it doesn't help that much.

It's just a generic salicylic acid wash.

If you have cystic acne in your face tissues washing your face isnt going to fix it., that shit is too deep in the skin. Maybe being 100% strict with diet and stress management would fix it, but it would take at least a year and likely more. You need to either do antibiotics, prescription topical cream, or accutane. Those are what will remove the cysts. A dermatologist will most likely give you retin A topical cream which makes your skin inflamed as fucking shit for the first two months. Antibiotics should be avoided so they can be used when your life is in danger. Accutane has some unpleasant sides for a lot of people but is probably the best option. You can get it from the same place you would order PCT. Things to do while on accutane is drink a lot of water, moisturize face and lips, use eye drops every once in a while, avoid drugs/alcohol/anything bad for the liver. and avoid the sun (you need to go vampire mode). After a month or two your skin should be flawless, 3+ if the acne is severe. Another thing to note is that accutane makes you a lot more prone to scarring so you must avoid tattoos and plastic surgeries for a year after the time you come off of it. Hope this helps

Thanks for the tips dude but thankfully I never had cystic acne. My acne is the the typical 3 pimples that when they go away another 3 pop. I mean my acne is not bad at all, I think it couldn't be since my diet is pretty clean but I'm trying to clean it even more so maybe one of those things could be causing it.

does lifting fix pic related

go get tested for allergies, specifically for dust mites
if its them chances are you're getting acne from them

Which area do you get it in? different areas mean different things

Most of the time in the cheeks, specially my right one.

might be a problem with your lungs

Yeah I saw the graph but I really don't have any problems with it. I don't smoke and excercise quite a bit so I think my lungs are fine.

Tren most probably