/fraud/

/fraud/ general

>I dont know how to make fraud threads edition
>Alex is unbanned and just as annoying edition
>Its friday and I'm drunk and ruining my cut but Im about to get some head and don't care edition

Previous

>drinking
>on gear
That's like jacking off with a condom

Nah bruv... I'm just cruising on test for the spring and part of summer. I'm basically taking a break (but still going to the gym and keeping up with cardio, obviously)

Just like with a routine, you have to deload sometimes

Though to be fair, I drink so little nowadays I get drunk pretty quickly for someone 215lbs

Should I cruise or PCT?????? Got done with first 500mg/wk 16wk cycle but I just wanna keep making mad strength gains.

>all the roiders are out getting laid on a Friday edition

Congrats on your first roid redpill. The ride never ends. I decided to keep going as long as I had enough AI and could find some HCG to help PCT after a long cycle. You can cruise for a while and still come off with normal PCT no problem though

I remember thinking I'd just do one cycle and be done with it. Oh how young I was.

>about to have sex with a random
>ugly ass giant ingrown hair that looks like herpes right above my crotch
f u g g

>having pubic hair

no but really she wont notice chill

oh to be young again

KETO BROTHERS, SHARE MEALS

I have eaten eggs, veggies, and chicken thighs today. Im under half my goal calories and it's 8:52pm,

I am trying to get my hands on some Pork rinds and 100% dark chocolate. Eating almonds to boost calories but man, fuck I gotta be eating 2 cups of almonds a day to hit macros.

so maybe dont do that retarded keto shit?

>roiding for girls
>needing to roid to get laid

pajjet? ugly? 4'4"? poor?

you're supposed to cut carbs to a minimum when u cut right

maybe not keto but like eat some carbs before gym for energy then no more cabrs right

pork rind protein isnt bio available I think... its basically just fat. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure thats right.

also... almonds have lots of carbs breh

To hit keto numbers, bacon, eggs, cottage cheese, cheese sticks, avocado works real well (aside from straight meat).

When I was in desperation mode, I took a couple shots of olive oil. Srs

Also this

Was me on my phone while I pooped. 6'4" white, breddy sexy and I own my house so... yeah kinda poor now I guess.

Mortgages are surprisingly cheap, honestly. Way cheaper than rent

>implying you need carbs

just eat more butter and salt so your workouts dont go to shit.

>HELP MY LIPIDS ARE TRASHED 3 PINS INTO MY FIRST CYCLE
>YEAH THEY WERE TRASHED ALREADY BUT SO WHAT
>YEAH IM ON KETO DOES THAT MAKE YOU ANGRY

Survey time

Do you fag wait until you start getting symptoms to take AI or do it throughout the cycle

I hated keto... I can't function mentally or physically without carbs. Did that shit for over a month and wanted to kill everyone and lost muscle

Its one way to do it, yes. Everyone is different tho. I personally hated it while my friend hasn't had a slice of bread in 2 years and loves it.

KEK

sucks man

mostly just shitposting sorry
my point is that you guys do not need roids to get laid ayy lamo

Like a girl is gonna say '17" arms? No, I'm sorry, I need 19"'

Sigh. Why argue though. THis general is just 'roid roid roid roid roid so girls like me'
no one even likes bodybuilding here other than like glands and mast and jerry
it's all 'if I had muscles girls would want me more'
I wanna get so many muscles some day girls think 'wtf wtf' and then I can shitpost about ronnie coleman genetics in earnest

Anyways I'm doing triceps 7 days a week piano man style

I am staritng to realize that fraud isn't impressed until your arm measurements are a big number so triceps is number 1 prioirty

always low dose preventative IMO

once symptoms start, if they're bad and you have to blast AI, sometimes you crash e2 from that. Play it safe and just be conservative with your AI and get bloods done regularly

Again, IMO

I have thought about the olive oil thing. When I was doing GOMAD I actually drank 1.5 gallons to hit my bulking cals (6000) and oatshakes.

Now I cant have any milk to hit cutting calories (3000)

thanks for advice on food

I got laid way more often when I was a skinny 175lbs scene kid with a lip ring and girl jeans

I'm not roiding for bitches, I'm roiding to be stronk and to have mental gains.

Stop projecting

im not even roiding

im that autistic natty kid

i'll leave you guys alone for 6 months and then post photo vs moosey

they said it couldn't be beaten in 12 months but I will do it and make them all mad

until then, good bye

Do you know something I dont? because eating 6000 calories a day seems pretty fucking stupid

I didn't say you were roiding, I said you were projecting

And you look natty, I don't know what your point is? Not that you look bad or anything, but still.

>until then, goodbye

Literally nobody cares though

>nobody cares

I won't be shitposting here and u guys can have a nicer general so yes people care

are you a new trip

that is a tripfag moosey after one year natty lifting

i startred lifting 6 months ago and I was informed it was "impossible" to beat that photo natty and it cou;dn't be done
i'm gonna do it and make them mad
I know exaclty what I need to work on

>traps
>delts
>lats
>core
>arms
>legs
>chest
>forearms

>Source is selling bunk test and refusing to acknowledge a problem with multiple bad bloodworks from multiple people

Trannies?

Anyone we would know?

Yes

I hate to say it but I think it's about time to switch to another source. This rep has been nothing but pain.

lol thats Moose? Last I saw he was a twink so I guess thats progress

>I know exactly what I need to work on
>lists his entire body

You talk like a young cunt. You're the equivalent of the 20 year old college kid having an existential crisis and spouting off philosophical bullshit that you heard from a professor once thinking you've figured out the world.

Except instead of philosophical bullshit its fitness ideas and instead of a professor its masT.

Thats why people are annoyed with you. Its not because they want a safe space general.

Theyre annoyed with me because I spammd this general for 6 months without taking sterouds ever and it's a steroid general
would you not be annoyed

that's moosey natty, here is his photo 2 months into cycle if you're curious

he's doing good, curious to see recent photos
like if you think my post about wanting to help other people get bigger is why people hate me lol lol lol you have no idea

I collect photos that people post here. Full disk drive.

There is one guy at my gym just started coming with delts three or four times the size of my head and he's bald and has red skin and zits everywhere

he never makes eye contact with me

it's probally time to stop spamming here before something bad happens to me ayy lamo

bye bye

Quit my shit restaurant job today family. Start new gig next week thank fucking God.

Also MemerLabs didn't exit scam and my WET COMPOUND BLAST 2017 gear is on its way. Pumped to put on comfy water weight and get gigantic.

SS niugga

I've been in fraud for like 4 years I really don't care about your make believe drama

Again, you type like a young cunt. You're condescending holier than thou + know it all attitude is a dead give away.

Fuck restaurant life. I promised myself I'd never go back and I'm so happy.

........ though I bartend sometimes. That doesn't count, right?

your* :^)

do u guys prefer zyzz routine or arnolds that he wrote in his book

or some other meme

But for real though

what do we do about this nigga?

> [TINDER] CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE A NEW MATCH
> its a fat girl
damn these deciving pics mang

>dating apps
Let me advocate for the elimination of social media. I got rid of all of it this December to cut ties with old friends and after the adjustment period it's been amazing. My human relationships have blossomed and I started meeting women face to face instead of just dicking women from tinder.

The quality of women is so much higher doing things this way. Also the nagging of checking that shit is gone. If anyone else has never tried it I would say give it a 6 month trial run, just two months has done wonders for my mental health IMO.

>my bulking cals (6000)
>cutting calories (3000)

WTF

not on roids but also drunk and fucking routine up.

Maybe he does cardio niggah

Oh fuck I just remembered something. There's a chick at my new gym with a Sophie Arvebrink tier upper body. First girl since my ex that I literally couldn't take my eyes off. Her face is SUPER busted though.

We exchanged some pleasantries and she was clearly into me too. God it took everything in me not to cheat on GF, idk if I can avoid fucking this girl long term. I'm so attracted to her.

>5 weeks before cosplaying as ryu from shit fighter
>progress is spot on with tes eq tren and winny

Im thinking of adding 300mcg of herarelin each day for a month or maybe igf1 lr3.

But i heard igf1 degrades super fast in bac water or any solution.

Any other suggwstions or should i ignore the peptides?

>ask ex to drink with me tonight. Says okay.
>lift heavy and take a midday nap. Wake up to a bunch of passive aggressive texts.
>"what are we doing tonight?"
>"hm?"
>"????"
>"if you don't answer me I'm just gonna go do something else friends asked me to go out"
>tell her we're just drinking wine
>"well what time do you need me?"
>just go out with friends

I have two other girls asking me what's going on tonight so i guess who ever has the bigger bed wins.

>WET COMPOUND BLAST 2017

What are you doing now?

RANDOM QUESTION

PLEASE HALP

former fatty cutting so im in a caloric deficit.. im doing 300 push ups a day, how many g of protein should i eat a day to see muscle growth? im able to do more and more every day so im getting stronger.

>Ask ex

Google scooby calculator and READ THE STICKY

750 test
600 deca
50drol/25dbol
Until it gets warm out.

my questions the other day about 2017 DRY COMPOUND BLAST were for the upcoming summer.

Contemplating EQ for the duration of both blasts.

R8 and advise please

>theanine plus caffeine ED
>modafinil EOD 3 days a week (my lifting days)

Any companies to buy from? I was just gonna get the most popular ones on amazon

If you need caffeine and modafinil and what not you are dyel, so just buy a butt plug while ur at it

I have used butt plugs I am not dyel

Bimbo

Why

Some guys saying finasteride is the shit other says it brakes ur dick off and doesn't work

Why not you should try all the sensations at least a few times

Gotcha will do, do you prefer warmed or chilled? I took the chillpill recently and only eat, drink, sleep and shower in the cold

Trysexual

Hedonism

Lmgao

Afterall, one gay experience doesnt make you gay

Bimbo should know, he's had dozens of them

You're replying to a straight man with just as many gay experiences as myself.

I hear he charged very reasonable rates too.

My logic prevails that;

0 gay experiences = you THINK you're not gay, you actually might like it

Many gay experiences = you KNOW you're not gay

I would usually get crystal in addition to the cash fggts don't make me sound like a cheap whore

I concur, I stuck a few things up my ass in the past few months and there wasn't any "magic". Items were: glass beer bottle, broom (two), hammer, finger, and screwdrivers.

The best experience was with the broom because it was the best shape and length. Lathered all up in olive oil and started going to town. Was decent. Then I got on the floor and came on myself.

Hawt

I mean we are/were just whores. I won't split hairs.

But I agree with you. I know I definitely don't like men but I definitely like money.

will this be good for my first cycle , let me know if I should have anything else please , thank you

New to this all and I'm not sure if this is where I belong but I've recently been diagnosed with low test ~250total aged 24 and am due to start TRT on 200ml/weekly
So I have some questions

Will I require pct
Is this likely to restore my libido? My sex drive took a dive at 17 and never recovered
Is there any off cycle to this or am i expecting to pin for the rest of my life
Where can I learn how to inject and over come a crippling fear of needles

Extremely likely to recover libido, steroids are magic

>crippling fear of needles
Lol

When I had teeth pulled aged 12 the dentist was rough as fuck with my mouth
He showed me the needles before he put them in
My mum left the room because I was screaming
The assistant was restraining me
I still have scarring in my mouth from the needle entry which was 6 injections for 6 teeth

> tfw I haven't been aesthetic since 3 years ago
I'm 80 lbs heavier now.

Did the dentist but he cum needle in ur mouth ;)

N-no bully I'm already beta low test :(

How effective would an ostarine and cardarine cycle be for recomp? Don't wanna lose hair from AAS. I'm also 18

Useless

Recomp is useless

Fatty

Lmao
>30%bf
>"im not that fat i should recomp!!! burger!!!!"

Glands you live out west?

Also, have you considered surgery to fix ur shit? Would probably be cheap and easy fix.

you seem to be putting your extra chromosome to good use

>be natty
>bulk way too fast
>get much stronger than before, put on a lot of muscle
>also put on a lot of fat
Then...
>take clen
>also intermittent fasting while working a physical job
>lose 25 pounds in 2 months and keep 90% of my strength and muscle mass

Is bulking like a fatty then running clen + intermittent fasting to cut back down basically "Cycling Lite"?

Some guys told me to do that but some said it's a waste of a first cycle, which I kind of understand.

I went from 180 June 2016 to 255 February 2017.

Now I'm at 255, gonna get down to 190.

Surgery for me is not a good option because i have 8 glands swollen (not counting the thousands of minor ones that are not big enough to be visible/tell if they are swollen) and i would be unable to produce saliva if they were all removed

And it is going away with this pilocarpine shit anyway just slowly

>And it is going away with this pilocarpine shit anyway just slowly
whatever helps you sleep at night pal

Does test expire? How long is a batch good for

I cant even grip it anymore

It used to bulge out so much i could hold it in my hand. Now i can barely manage to get it between 2 fingers because its way flatter

Tfw ur reading threads about natty subhuman animals with low test going bald while you aren't your losing any on almost a gram of tren cuz grandfather on mothers side still has hair at almost 80 and your dad does too

TRENBOLONE

>i'll leave you guys alone for 6 months
>until then, good bye
the déja-vu i just had almost made me nauseous

>4% bf
[X] Doubt

Im looking for dnp source can anyone help me brehs

You're really gonna get used to needles at 200ml a week kek

Hamburger, bacon, eggs, walnuts (watch your carbs), cheese sticks, etc is what i've been eating and meeting cals has been easy af.

inb4 same with your dick hueheu

still only pinning 2x/wk, but using caulk gun and filed down drinking straw

BRAPPPP

that was too funny fuck i need to go to bed

i refuse to, late night shitposting is what fuels and defines me

and hatred for myself and how dyel i am but thats another topic

UGL ass cheek synthol. What a time to be alive.

H20?

kek that ghetto ratchet who got a booty augmentation for like 30 bucks and nearly died from it comes to mind

literally injecting half a liter of sanitary silicone and concrete for dat dere bubble butt