What do you think about the old adage that if a girl is not fat with an average face that's she's at least a 5

What do you think about the old adage that if a girl is not fat with an average face that's she's at least a 5

What's the male equivalent of this? Is it a personality characteric because women are more turned on by that or is it something like height or weight as well

money

I fucking hate my life and I'm so god damn alone...

ANOTHER FRIDAY ALONE AS OTHERS PARTY. FUCK.

that if a man is not fat and has an average face he is at least a 5. it goes both ways dude.

he has to be at least 5'10" though

>literally just started dating qt 3.14 stacey gf
>she starts sleeping at my place two days in a row
>she really likes me
>haven't had sex yet, she wants to wait i guess
>she goes to mardi gras this weekend, a trip she planned before we met

I'm for sure getting cucked aren't I?

That's what happens when you're ugly boyo

Take the red pill

I'm a lenient rater, I give those girls 6/10, maybe 7/10 for a couple of them- in other words, if you're not a top 10% male, you can't fuck these girls outside of an LTR based solely on status, money and proximity game (she won't be attracted to you for your looks if you're not top 10%)

Lookism.net
sluthate.com
redpill.me

>mardi gras

I would be less concerned if she was going to detroit. She is for sure getting fucked

I'm quite a good looking guy and that red pill shit is too fucking depressing to read. I refuse to believe that every single female is as they say they are, as I myself have known several that aren't. If all you're trying to do is fuck bar sluts, sure read it but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I ain't ugly, bitch. I don't have the connections.

I also can go to a fucking club if I want to, but I don't want aids.

I want a qt gf ;_;

I'm the lookism guy, I agree that not all girls are like this, but many of them are, including ones that appear innocent and will lie through their teeth to you that they are innocent little girls

yes.
either hit it before she leaves or dont bother

yes. sorry bro.

Wow....
Are you ready to step up and raise another man's child?

this reads like sarcasm but I can't tell

E A S Y
D Z

There are dudes who go to the gym every few day, but aren't fussed too much about actually making gains, since their goal is literally "not be fat". THey have a decent face, with maybe one or two nice features but nothing particularly striking. Their fashion sense is "nice", No strong style, and they won't turn heads, but they can happily walk into a local bar or a high end club without a huge wardrobe change.

Those are the "5"'s running around. They can very easily move up on the scale, but they could just as easily drop down. A shitload of uni students fall into this category since they're more focused on school than working on thei fashion sense.

Female sexual attractiveness is mostly centred on youth. Any normal woman is going to be attractiveness when she's 18.

This is mainly because young women are more fertile

Men maintain fertility until 50, so women are attracted to men from 20-50

Man is not fat

>haven't had sex once
>relationship

???

>sleeping at my place no sex

how do people even do this lmao. My friend told me this once how they slept in the same bed, everyone couldn't stop laughing. I don't even understand how you can cuck yourself that hard. Literally everything happens on the couch before we even get to the bed

girls in the picture are taking advantage of the "cheerleader effect." taken individually, only 3 and 5 are cute.

>What do you think about the old adage that if a girl is not fat with an average face that's she's at least a 5

yes, this is true. girls and young women have only two things that need to be accomplished to be viewed in a positive light: don't get (too) fat and cover your fucked up face with make up. the funny thing is that, even with such a short list of responsibilities, the "don't get fat" part has been receiving a lot of controversy and they're largely winning. it was too difficult for many girls/young women to stay at a decent weight and so they've sought to change standards instead of changing their lardass eating habits.

chances of you getting cucked are around ~90%. you can't even bring up your (legitimate) concerns with her because she's the type of slut to go to fucking mardi gras which means the first sign of you trying to "control" her will result in her doing exactly what you don't want her to do.

I literally have an attraction to average girls. I don't even like the hot ones cause they're such hoes. Give me a 5-6/10 white brunette with an average body, straight hair, and no glasses and I'll be super happy. All this despite me being 6'2" and being about a 7-8/10.

Lol you just have low self-esteem

If a man is at least 6'2", swole with good insertions and

I sure do lol. I started roiding at 19 cause it was so bad.