Daily reminder

Daily reminder

The idea of women's lives becoming awful all of the sudden is a "I didn't get hole in my late teens and early twenties so i'm going to pretend it's paying off now" cope. They'll find a beta and have a happy family. While you will struggle to get random hole, pretending being a woman over 25 sucks. Women win, period. They have easy lives. There is no such thing as karma.

Other urls found in this thread:

ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh who fucking cares anymore...

I'm 23, fucked a 18 year old last october, put it in her ass, vag, and mouth...

I obviously am fucking depressingly lonely right now, wish I was with her again....fucking one night stands.

FUCK

Get in shape, earn a little bit of money and age a little. I promise you, the dynamic shifts and those 30 year old women are sad.

no seriously

Who here actually lifts for women, unironically

Anyone I've ever seen post pic here saying they lift for girls are all dyel as fuck or geoff seid

Everyone else is either a really obvious tranny or gay as fuck

>>>>r9k
Reported

>this cope

exactly

Now that I've written the first post ITT, (which is completely utter fucking randomness), allow me to shitpost some truth.

When boys are growing up, they are short, ugly, annoying. Girls growing up are pretty, smart, more mature, interesting.

Around college time, guys are poor students, and even though they may look good, girls look even better. Girls are the star of the show in college. Sure you got your chads here and there, but DAMN do the Stacys look good.
Then time passes.
The college girl ages into a woman. Her pussy isn't as tight, her fucking face is getting wrinkles at an early age...women age like FUCKING SHIT. Also, nobody is starting to like her as much since she is getting older, and damn does that vag now have a fucking expiration date. Just like deli meat.
Men's dicks fucking last wayyyy longer. Men age like wine. Everyone likes a seasoned man who now has some money. His wrinkles are like fine aged whiskey. His eyes, sharp. You must be fit though, or you will just be a fat unattractive shit.

Naa. Despite how lonely I make my life to be, I know men got it in the bag for the long run.

I hate this fucking board. Everything is a cope with you dumb r9k niggers.

No wonder they keep coming back, you're feeding them (you)s.

Just report and hide for fucks sake,

"Modern women are increasingly miserable" isn't some weird delusion, it's empirically-observed fact.

>ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf

Not that I necessarily buy into broscience explanations for it, but you really can't pretend that women are happy right now. On the whole Western women are in fact a bunch of wine-chugging, cat-photographing, anxiety/depression-pill-popping nutjobs right now, and it's really not a good thing.

Not sure if code or just gibberish. Saged and downboated.

>coping this hard

Extremely based post

WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU

A very large portion of men are also fucked from the start though.
For example, try to live out that fantasy of yours when you are balding young (before/around 30s) and don't have the facial aesthetics to compensate, which likely is up to 1/4 of modern day men. They will never get anything easy in life nor will they get an easy time once they are "aged". Que the high male suicide rate.

Although it is no reason to be defeatist and not even try, false promises only lead to disillusion.

Yeah but they're also 30 so who gives a fuck

Women's lives are profoundly awful up until the point they become mothers, they are born with an extreme sense of emptiness and insignificance (a result of being non-human) yet told by effeminate chtonic matriarchal society that they are and should be like men.

>que

That's not a bad look desu

His head got stretched in the reflection so fucking what

>implying it's permanent

Once VR, robot wives, and basically alternatives become a thing they will literally be replaced unless they dedicate their lives to competing with literal perfection. They'll have to choose keeping their dignity and independence and a life of eternal loneliness because women make awful friends or sacrifice everything about themselves to find a mate out of desperation to stay relevant and be loved.

Men win, period. You fucking beta.

>put it in her ass, vag, and mouth...
In that order? Your local gynaecologist would disapprove. My dick does approve, though.

lots of girls around 18-21, actually.

It's not that life gets terrible for women
It's that the male competition all dries up.
Went on my fuckbuddies tinder and set the age to 30+ and jesus christ... if you can just maintain a decent physique, some basic grooming and your hair, you'll be head and shoulders above nearly every other male in your age range.

>suicide over poon

meowing@urlyf

I'm not overly concerned about other people or how they feel

don't kid yourself, everything we do on this fucking planet is motivated by the "will it get me laid" factor. if you don't think so you're either a) ignorant or b) a failed mutation.

Listen Veeky Forums y'all need some christianity in your life. It's not all about getting your dick wet. Hell, I just had this convo with my GF the other night:
We used to bang like 3-4 times a day when we first started dating 5 years ago. That's a lot of banging, eating pussy and sucking dick! Now I get happy when I simply hold her in my arms, I'm starting to get thoughts about a family and children.

Yeah but not everyone is motivated by the "I hate women so I will get revenge on them" factor

When one "lifts for girls", one does not lift to get girls so much as one lifts to get mires from, but ultimatley reject, girls. That is the intoxicating stuff, them salivating over you and you telling them to fuck off and go work out. That's what I lift for.