What happened to him?

What happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nH9YmjphkAU
youtube.com/watch?v=KGCfSvwFiCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He drove.

He didn't forgive because only God does that.

When you get older you gotta look younger

He's the proof that tattoos look like shit and make you less human

a book of notes

YOU THICK FUCKS THIS IS A MOVIE REEEE

99% of women would choose the right over the left.

nope, real women don't care about tattoos

Lol my hot ex hates tatts. Some go crazy for them. Its a mix you autist

> real women
lmao, what is this, tumblr?

It's not just the tattoos. He looks much better in the second pic. Better hair, better body, bad boy attitude.

Because the right picture has money in it.

God forgives and I don't / unforgettable dude

>he thinks women don't lie to their men to placate them

Y would she lie? Shes been consistent on the topic for years and the context was never about jealousy. Her type is a big tall muscle bound dude but no tatts

>Implying she knows what she wants

bullshit, women would never chose a tatted up junkie over a beautiful natty

No they wouldnt.

I bet she called your 5 incher a horse cock as well.

You butthurt because you got tatts and this random chick isn't into them or something?

Kek, and you virgins wonder why you can't get gfs. You people are straight up divorced from reality.

>inb4 girls only like him because of his money
No, he got famous because he made girls wet. He can't sing for shit.

high inhibition tattoolesscel cope
everyone who leaves the basement every once in a while knows being Roided Tatted and Tanned is the absolute best way to slay

Too bad it makes you look like an absolute faggot

movie star.
one time he has to workout for a movie.
another one needs him to be just normal.
makes sense to me.

How the fuck is the right image "normal" in a country in which 7 of 10 people are overweight, you delusional knob?

lighting

Fucking kek

>guy on the left
>bangs a few 7s and 8s, settle for a single mother that grew tired of riding the dick carousel

>guy on the right
>gets prime pussy way into his 30s, marries an ex-model and keeps a few jbs on the side

right goose is life attitude goal

He left humanity behind

Goddamn, he really is 10/10 in that pic.

>Ryan Gosling reveals: His apartment is full of skeletons. “I give them nervous systems made from Christmas lights.” He pulls out his phone, thumbs his way through his photos, and says, “Look.” It is the second floor of his apartment, and there is a skeleton, bone white and incandescent, standing, or hanging somehow in the window. “I made the table, too,” Gosling says. “From a church door.”

>Finally, Gosling jumps off the chair into the sand, jogs to the water, picks his way out to the end of a jetty, and appears to take a leak. He faces the huge, boatless expanse with his hands on his hips, so that from behind he might just be some guy regarding the ocean as if the whole thing were his. “I failed,” he says. “Too much pressure, even though nobody’s watching. I gotta find a john.” He zips up and turns his back on the sea.

But that's wrong, user. I'm a singer myself and gotta say, the Biebs is pretty good. I don't like him, but he can sing.

>inb4 it's all production
I produced several singers and nah, you can't get a bad singer on that level

Truth.
Right gives a badboy vibe, the kind of guy that she would cheat on her husband with. Left is the beta provider they would marry.

Whatever, the point is he got big thanks to his looks. Millions of little girls flick the bean to him and that's why he made it where so many others failed.

fpbp

C O P E

>Exhibit B

>people believe this

Tattoofags when will they ever lern

youtube.com/watch?v=nH9YmjphkAU

12thpbp

You sorry virgins are such sorry fucks for generalizing.

This thread is funny though, bunch of autists circle jerking each other.

He had to adapt to a new role.

>get absolute shit tier tattoos when you can literally fly out to the best artists in the world and get some real good shit done on you

The best bost of today's Veeky Forums.

>He can't sing for shit.
Wrong!
youtube.com/watch?v=KGCfSvwFiCw

>Drive

If you think this is what women want then it's no wonder you all look like fags

If you think women wouldn't choose that over a vanilla nice guy then it's no wonder you're a virgin.

uhm uhm GANGSTER SQUAD

>this is tattoo fags actually believe
Oh I am laffin