What was his problem?

What was his problem?

probably too much praise as a child

Manlet. Dicklet. Surrounded by Ultra-Chads because Hollywood dad.

brains?

too good for this world

he thought the world owee him something

yeah
praise for being a braindead twig never works out

he shot other people before he shot himself.

He had white father who hated him because he didn't look white and he had a Asian mother who hated him because he looked Asian.

He never had a problem with his mother, aside from being angry that she never married a wealthy man. His steph-mother was the problem

out of touch with reality

Creatine.

He was out of his fucking mind. Everyone focuses on how he obsessed about being a virgin, all while conveniently ignoring all his other delusions. His parents even went on record later stating that they believed he was suffering auditory and even visual delusions/hallucinations. The guy was fucking insane and everyone just ignored it and turned him loose in society.

my theory is that he was a total aspie with zero social skills, in addition to being a malignant narcissist. obsessed with pua shit and being a virgin, while being convinced that he is "the supreme gentleman" gods gift to earth. better than the rest of the pieces of shit on this planet. he knew he deserved women to love him because of his perfection. but his sperg shit made the exact opposite true and this enraged him. the objects of his hatred deserved punishment and it was justified, as a narcissist. so punish them he did.

>Hugh Woatmeigh

He thought he was a SUPREME gentleman and wanted to fuck 10/10s from the get go.

He was the Love Supreme

The world just didn't want him...

>What was his problem?
Shame.

>narcissist
>manlet
>DYEL

he probably never even tried to talk to girls

hapa

How did you know? I read his manifesto, he never even tried. Not even once.

thots
rip to the real human bean

We was mentally ill and didnt have the support structures or upbringing to deal with it

Terminal autism and internet memes.

He was the supreme gentleman.

It wasn't him. It was the world that was wrong.

Not even once

Imagine if someone just told him "wow, you're writing is pretty good! you could make a living off this!"

Then Elliot could have pursued writing and, with his father's hollywood ties, become a screenwriter. Really makes you think.

That he was being born into a time where every woman is either a lesbian or worships the 1% of chads.

he was an hero

dope, a girl called me cute today guess that means I'm a chad and top 1% of guys. thanks user.

lol that doesn't mean shit

come back to me when she says "plz fuck me" you naive nigger

He was too sophisticated to be living among the common rubble.

A supreme gentleman, born in the wrong time, and at the wrong place.

this

anniversary in a few months, get comfy brehs

you're rationalizing really hard dude. at least 75% of men over the age of 18 are in a relationship right now and 95% of men will lose their virginity in their lifetimes.

But by saying only 1% of men can get girls it makes you feel better about being a khhv incel.

The bottom 5% of men all have that same crab in a bucket mentality that prevents them from making it. So here's to you.

no only 1% are ACTUALLY attractive in the eyes of women, that's what i was alluding to

about the rest the women wouldn't even care if they lived or died

When you GOMAD you need to drink the entire gallon, not 1/2 or 3/4 but the ENTIRE gallon. Thar was his problem.

Who is this big poof anyway? I've been seeing him everywhere.

>But by saying only 1% of men can get girls it
he didn't say that, you dumb cuck

He wanted girls to approach him rather the other way around. He probably had some girls that approached but it's likely that he had his standarts too high.

It's at least like 15-20 percent of men

no it's not

only 20% of men are above "average"

you are so delusional i feel sorry for you

>It's at least like 15-20 percent of men
hahahahahahahha

he had no stronghold in life and no one guided him.

his parents ignored him.
he showed the incel site to his dad.
he talked openly how he thinks.
he had breakdowns.
at every family gathering he was drunk or didn't talk.

all these videos alone should have been a giant indicator.

his step mom told him that she hopes his younger brother doesn't turn out like him in his face.

that one time he freaks out and tries to push someone down a balcony.

just watch the interview with the dad,he is a total sociopath.

of course they'd claim he was having hallucinations because it paints them in a better light eg.) "we tried our hardest but he was just beyond saving"

He literally never tried anything. Not once in his manifesto does it ever mention approaching a girl and being rejected. What he DID do was sit around in cafes and libraries expecting a girl to approach and ask to suck his dick

I don't get this meme.
I'm a DYEL balding manlet (171cm) who only started lifting 2 months ago and I have a fiance who is much better looking than me plus she's slightly taller than me. She never had a problem with my appearance and I'm pretty sure she would care if I were to die.

>that time he goes to a party calls a girl a slut and tries to push her off a balcony, instead gets pushed off himself and loses his expensive sunglasses and breaks his leg
LMAO movie when

Being a hapa. Whites and asians are great but they don't mix well at all.