Which is better?

Which is better?

The pure protein tastes better, but the mission 1 has lots of fiber.

Anyone with experience with all of them know?

You think you need that protein when you gonna get those protein runs?

Neither

Why is that better?

This then pure protein

damn that cookies and cream atkins bar looks delicious as fuck

Its not. cliffs is soy. Enjoy your moobs

Get out of here with that fucking soy bar.

I'm dieting, running on about 1200 cals a day. y biggest issue is I work 16hr days and it's hard for me to fit in time to cook real meals. How bad is it that I swap in one of these bars for a meal replacement? I already do a slim fast shake for breakfast so id slide a bar in for lunch and maybe dinner.

>be me
>absolute noob at fitness nutrition
>dutifully buy cheapest protein bars at Walmart and consume 2 per day (60g protein)
>find out last week it's all soy
>mfw

So, Pure Protein is the best out of those 3?

But what about the Mission1 bar? Isn't it good to have a lot of fiber?
Clif gives moobs? Then I'll pass, thanks for the tip.

I like a quest bar, just look for stuff that's soy free and doesn't have a billion grams of sugar in it.

Should I be worried if my protein bar has Soy Lecithin in it if i eat two of them daily?

Im not familiar with the mission 1 bar but the pure protein is has great macros and is very cheap where I live.

I just looked up mission 1, and it just looks like a copy of Quest bars so I guess its probably good if its not expensive like Quest bars.

These are probably the best value.

this. generic quest bars for less than a dollar each.

Yeah I saw these at costco last time I was there. I didnt get them because I don't eat bars that often.

THE FUCKING ATKINS COOKIES AND CREME BAR IS FUUUUUUUCKING DELICIOUS HOLY SHIT I JUST ATE ONE

It tastes too good to eat, seriously, holy fuck that is some good shit.
Would you say it's better than pure protein? Cause of the fiber/clone of quest bars? It costs the most and doesnt taste as good as the other 2.

>pure protein bar
>has plenty of carbs
>DOUBT

ITT: mongs think phytoestrogens convert into mammalian estrogen

it doesn't. Clif bar best bar