Why do we hate manlets so much?

I know it's irrational to hate someone for something they have no control over (or do they) but every time I see one I get this primal instinctual urge to just wanna body slam them into the pavement. So I'm wondering what made us evolve this way?

Lol I never used to hate them till I found this board now I do it for the schaudenfrede

lanklets are just upset that manlets make up for the height difference with huge dicks that all wives and gfs of lanklets secretly enjoy behind their backs

when you're insecure about your body you look for advantages you have over other people to feel better about yourself

yeah you hate your wide hips or narrow shoulders or uneven eyes or small penis or abnormally long torso or balding head but hahahahaa the RUSH you get when you think about how life must suck for 5'3 guys while you're 6'2 towering over most people. you might be ugly as fuck but at least you wont ever be shorter than the average woman LMAO

and WOW online communities where other insecure men feel the same way and get the same rush from doing what you do! such validation

and then you get off the internet and go about your daily real life only to be reminded that you're not the 6'4 adonis the internet made you feel like. women still dont notice you, men still dont really respect or admire you. sad feels

so back to the computer and rinse and repeat

Because your 6 feet tall but still doesnt have as much luck with girls as shorter guys

Bro I'm only 5'11 and when I see a guy whose 5'2 I just want to walk up to him rub him on the head and say poor little fella.

Because you literally believe everything you read on the net. You're a sheep.

the same reason normal people hate cockroach

Because they just won't learn.

This post screams insecure manlet

Because Veeky Forums is 80% manlets pretending to hate manlets

I always thought it was because manlets actually get the girl while 6'2+ stands awkward in the corner.

I love being 6'2" so much :)

being smug about living life on ez modo always struck me as a feminine trait, low quality banter at best, not even triggering dessuo
>t manlet

Because we don't want to become one.

It's just a meme

This is honestly the answer and it has nothing to do with height really, it's just basic psychology and the same happens for skin colour, programming skills, bench max or whatever your mind has found to be an advantage you have and thus decided to be a relevant factor to judge people by.

The strong look down on the weak, the smart look down on the dumb and so on.

>schaudenfrede

its insecurity, tall dudes make fun of short dudes, short dudes make fun of fat dudes, fat dudes make fun of bald dudes, bald dudes make fun of poor dudes, poor dudes make fun of black dudes, black dudes make fun of dudes with small dicks, dudes with small dicks make fun of ugly dudes. Not in any order but you get the point.
Guys project their insecurities on others, no matter how good looking, rich, big dicked/whatever you are there will always be someone who's gonna try bringing you down.
No one really gives a shit in real life because everyone is too busy thinking about themselves.

What height is considered borderline manlet nowadays?

>this is what manlets actually believe
shiggy diggy doo