WARNING - GET RID OF XAS [ASCH] - DETAILS INSIDE

You guys may remember the following thread from a few days ago:

The ASCH team is full of lies. I bought into this along with a number of other people from that thread and elsewhere because of this post, however it seems as though the OP of the post attached above is full of shit and was paid by the ASCH team to spread misinformation in order to generate interest.

The promised western exchanges will not come, all that's coming is a fucking 'new website', and POTENTIALLY some more Asian exchanges.

The OP of the thread above made a thread on Reddit where he admitted that he was initially asked to spread the misinformation for payment, which he did not end up receiving; as a result, he posted to expose them, but the admins of the ASCH sub-Reddit removed the post pretty quickly.

Furthermore, it turns out that the ASCH total supply is NOT what is listed on Coinmarketcap - it's actually INFINITE. There's also no PoW or PoS.

The top 101 holders, known as 'delegates', receive a huge sum of ASCH on a daily basis, and those top 101 holders are actually the inner circle of ASCH friends / associates.

Furthermore, there is ZERO information on the '7 developers' which ASCH supposedly claims to have - this is because THEY DO NOT EXIST. There is only one developer, who is the CEO.

Now, it's not wise to keep your funds on any exchange, including Bit-Z, even though it's not as bad as people say, another problem here is that the web-wallet for ASCH is FUCKING UNSECURED. Get keylogged and you are fucked. There is no desktop wallet or alternative. See the photo I will attach in response to this post for evidence, and go check it out for yourself on the ASCH website, if you don't believe me.

I am warning all of you right now, I watched the price go up to .83 USD and should have sold then, but got greedy. I managed to sell earlier today in the .60 cent range instead.

Whether you got in early, or bought at the peak and are at a loss, I suggest you sell right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/comments/78n3lo/take_profit_on_your_asch_you_have_been_warned/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL i told people this was a shit coin I went TKN instead

The actual idea is solid, it's a better LISK, but the 'team' - who don't seem to actually exist, cannot be trusted it seems.

People are going to get fucking burned, just sell while you are up, I used my profits to go into Walton now since they confirmed a number of weeks ago that the genesis block and their wallet will both be released before the end of the month. You can actually see who their team members are and not worrying about being scammed, along with a few other Chinese coins / teams like ETP.

There are a lot of good options out there, I'm just trying to look out for anyone else who got sucked into this. It's not worth the risk.

Thanks for the buy signal op. FUD = soon pump.

my instincts re-affirmed. comfy

nice fud.

not giving you my xas for cheap

You can do what you want. If you think there is going to be a 'pump' from a new website and another Chinese exchange then you are deluded.

Do you honestly think this coin will get any western exchanges with all of the shadiness going on? No.

I guess using your logic, you should have bought LINK while it was up near .50 USD because of all the 'FUD', you'd definitely be in profit right now.

XAS being added to KUCOIN btw. pump coming soon.

this was written in the KUCOIN telegram, im not going to find it, but feel free to browse the history it is there.

Yeah, I've seen that. That could cause the price to stabilise at around .80 cents but I think it's too risky to get involved with this shit. People will get burned whether its sooner or later. A real pump depends on western exchanges.

As I mentioned earlier, I think Walton will see the biggest increases in the next week.

post proof. Didn't post a single fucking link, just said a bunch of shit

So any screenshots of said reddit post? Or are you just gonna claim they removed it and now theres conveniently no trace of it left?

Nice FUD fag.

Sitting on a comfy 220% and buying more. This coin has history and staying power.

Why do you even care if people get burned, as long as you dont? This is a anonymous image board, no one cares.

reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/comments/78n3lo/take_profit_on_your_asch_you_have_been_warned/

Here's your proof. Look through his post history to confirm it's him.

Look at the ASCH forum for proof that there is NOTHING confirmed about any western exchanges, which the OP there said are CONFIRMED in his post, image of that attached.

Furthermore, I invite you to find me any proof that any of the supposed developers exist other than the CEO.

Maybe because I care about people? It's only a small chunk of my time, and can save a lot of suffering that could have been easily avoided. This is not an investment any more, it's a very risky gamble.

Join their slack and you'll see niceguyanon is fudding to buy in at lower price

I don't see how it's FUD, considering everything he said is true? See my penultimate response.

I went to their reddit and, surprise, not only the thread was not removed but a mod responded to it in a level-headed manner.
Nice load of BS OP.

Like I've already mentioned a few times now, prove to me:

1) Any form of PoS or PoW
2) That any western exchanges are confirmed in October, or even in general.
3) That any developers they claim to have actually exist
4) That the total supply listed on Coinmarketcap is verifiably true.

Did nobody even bother to check their website for proof their web wallet is unsecured either?

OP is probably that asshole who made a shitty reddit post and expected compensation
>fucking pathetic

From their facebook

Why are you all burying your heads in the sand? Look at the post history of the guy who made the thread, that's him. Compare his language used in his Veeky Forums post to the language I am using here. Is it even remotely similar?

I'm getting pretty sick of some of you guys here, sometimes people actually try to help you and all you do is ostracise the person trying to help you and continue burying your head in the sand. I also invite you to answer / prove any of these, if you're so sure:

The guy that posted on Veeky Forums said nothing about new Western exchanges. It looks extremely undervalued right now and made an effortless $3K profit in less than 24 hours.

Listen, if you want to buy cheap coins, just go to Bit-Z, they have decent volume.

You can easily see on their github that there is more than 1 developer

I remember you in the ASCH forum whining about because they gave 500 XAS to the person who made a youtube video based on your post.

OP is a salty, whiny bitch nigger. Confirmed.

Go beg someone for 500 XAS.

So what you are telling me is that they are trying to recruit the help of their supporters to get listed onto big western exchanges? When has that ever worked? The CEO needs to be in direct talks with Bittrex etc, so far all the team themselves have actually verifiably done is make a twitter post tagging a few big western exchanges.

The OP of the Veeky Forums post I linked to in my OP clearly stated that two western exchanges are confirmed to happen by the end of Oct. Now, think for a second, looking at that post, you think their obscure (in terms of amount) western followers will manage to get them listed on any major exchanges in a week by spamming them?

You can see that the github is active, that does not confirm anything.

Except for I'm not even registered on their forum, and if you had a single brain cell you could easily deduce that I'm not him based on the differences in our typing...

I'm still waiting for any of the delusional people criticising my post without any actual rebuttals to answer these questions:

Probably because you can't.

Well you're the one making these accusations. You're the one who should come with some sort of proof instead of talking out of your ass.

We're waiting.

admit it niga, you are NiceGuyAnon331.

you got game, i give you that

Atm he's not being a very nice user

No, not at all.

My requests are not accusations.. you should know whether or not the answers are verifiably true before you put money into something, but I'll entertain you anyway:

1) There is no PoS or PoW available for anyone to confirm, check absolutely all platforms associated with ASCH for evidence of this.

2) I already showed you (and you can check for yourself) that the OP of the post in my OP claimed that there will be two western exchanges in October, there is ZERO evidence of this from the team, and if you check:

End the stupid FUD, retard. We all know this is a shit coin, but despite that it can pump like the rest of the chink trash.

muh cross analyzing the language

you write a fuckin book to help people who dont fuckin believe you and call you fag? how nice of a guy you must be

fuck off nigga

Jesus Christ. Just cause that guy posting lied in his post about the certainty of the western exchanges doesnt make it a bad project. They said they are trying to get better known in the western world. It won awards and shit and their ceo is speaking at conferences and stuff. Seems like a legit project to me. Has moon potential like etp and walton.

Still no rebuttals, most people replying ITT are confirmed retards.

That first Kanji means 'Africa'. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one.

You're missing the point, he was paid to lie by ASCH, all I did was show evidence to disprove that claim, on top of the fact I first mentioned.

If you think it's a legit project can you answer the rest of these?:

You should be able to if you genuinely believe that.

Surely someone will answer the questions...

>hurr durr OP a retard
>FUD MEANS BUY SIGNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you post proof about the supply on coinmarketcap?
what is your response to this:
"Every time the delegates generate a block, they will gain 3 XAS as a reward. However, with the increase of the number of blocks, the block production reward would be reduced. The following is the detailed list of block rewards. The Asch block height is 3384317 at the moment(2:53 p.m.on September 14,2017) and it will add one block every 10 seconds. When the block height reaches 3464500, the block reward will become 3 XAS. And when the block height reaches 15464500(which means the Asch blockchain runs to the sixth year), the block reward will become 0.5 XAS and keep going."
Monero and ethereum have unlimited supplies as well.
The asch platform is POS. Have you downloaded the node package and examined its contents? Looks fine to me. Not very innovative but functional.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/

Not sure why it's listed as that amount, I'll have a look at the node package.

Regardless, what about the supposed developers?

now you have me interested about the delegates. They truly are just accumulating shit tons of this shit coin and dispensing only 20% out to the community. that is a serious red flag thank you for your insight user. BEWARE

Wew, they forked LISK instead of ARK. Topkek.

I don't know why people are so emotionally attached to their investments / gambles, but it's nice that someone is actually level headed in this thread.

Sure the OP of the other thread is a man-child for trying to hold ASCH responsible for his mistake in sending what they paid him to the wrong address, but that doesn't mean that what he said to expose them isn't true.

Now we have added 2 + 2 together with the market cap thing and here we are.

I still made some profit on this, but I would advise anyone reading to cash out now and put it into something else.

you are right, i see it now. sorry.

just sold 100k

bump