Squatting with a buttplug

Are people serious about this? I read online it helps strengthen the glutes and allows one to lift more. I don't understand the reasoning though. Help?

looking for a excuse to insert thing in your bumbum
just admit it OP you want big juicy cock

helps activate glutes, its a little weird but people have had good results with it
its an inexpensive tool to help your squat and deadlift.
wont hurt to try, assholes here just meme it to death

>buttplug
It's called a squat plug, don't be a faggot

How does it help activate the glutes though? whats the science behind it?

Shit works. Be careful, though. One time I was squatting deep and heavy and it shot out. Luckily the gym was almost empty at the time.

Its like a lifting belt, something to push against

It helps raise your test levels as well. Before I started squatting w/ bp my testosterone levels were abysmal but after they're through the roof.

how much do you squat dude...you don't need this to improve
Internet trolls get off at the idea of people loosing their anal virginity because of them

Sounds like a one way ticket to a perforated colon, but whatever floats your boat.

be SURE to use a large one because the glute activation depend mostly on the clenching radius

also if you're too shy to go to a sex shop just go to your local sports store they keep it behing the counter(for obvious reason)

it will be a bit more expensive because you pay for the brand

Yeah definitely ask about buying a buttplug at your local sports store. The clerks there will be trained in exactly this type of thing and will help you find one.

Make sure to tell all the bros about your new butt-plug gains too

>not inserting a plug to strengthen the sphicter during squats
>costanzainabattingcagewiththatlook.jpg

you fucking retard its to increase intra-abdominal pressure

Would a dildo increase gainz? Would I have to tape it to my butthole so it doesn't fall out?

Just bring it with you to the gym.Insert it directly before squatting.

do i do it in the gym bathroom or in my car ?

Right next to the squat rack, bro. Nobody will think it's weird. The pros do it all the time.

In Greece this lift is very common

It stops your hips from dropping below where your glutes can squeeze and helps you squeeze your glutes on your way up. It only needs to go in like 1.5-2 inches in your ass it's not like a fucking dildo....

If you're worried about it falling out you can get special harnesses that help keep it inside.

Alternatively you can get squat plugs which use an air pump system to inflate, so it starts out small for insertion but expands once inside for retention.

I thought most pros get the gym waiter to help insert it, since when you're that swole you have a hard time reaching behind you. You're obligated to tip them extra for doing it but it's worth it imho.

The only problem is when all the gym waiters are busy and you have to ask the gym clown to help instead. Normally it's ok but one time I got the gym clown to remove my squat plug and after he did that he made an elaborate show of removing several metres of hankerchiefs that had been tied together from my ass, to the amazement of the other gymgoers. I had them up there for a reason, thanks a lot jerkass clown. I gave him a smaller than usual tip afterwards so jokes on him I guess.

tfw this meme has unironically made me consider buying a buttplug

I just bring my dominatrix to the gym to help insert. The leash gives you serious neck gainz, so that's a plus. The whip also helps activate the glutes. She makes sure to bring Deshawn too so she can cuck me in front of all the gym bros, giving me motivation to get more gains so that I can make up for my tiny penis.

>tfw gonna make it

>tfw you own buttplugs but can't wear them to the gym because they aren't the right size (either too small and would escape or too big and can't fit it in yet)

Also a few times I nearly cum in my shorts while doing hamstring curls, it feels REALLY good for some reason

hell yeah bro

How does tipping work with your dominatrix if she brings a bull? do you tip them both seperately?

You gotta fluff the bull and clean her after. That counts as a tip.

I actually ordered a squat plug the other day. best swuat session ever today. back stability and hip spread was perfect. I think it just makes you more aware of your smaller muscle groups.

What is there to not get? This seriously requires no explanation.

This is such a fucking troll board that it's not even funny anymore.

>read these threads
>think it's a meme
>break up with GF
>I still have her old butt plug
>try squatting with it today (home gym)
>my glutes feel noticably more worked
>abs too

Not even kidding brehs. I can feel the difference.
Don't believe all the reddit telling you it's a meme.

Damn I'm going to definitely try it now. I'll have to find a squat plug. Do they sell them at fitness stores?

It's not a buttplug you idiot.

And it works by increasing intraabdominal pressure.

Well sorry for not knowing the specifics of squat plugs. I just heard about it.

Honestly its something that many lifters do but its still very taboo, so people on this board meme it. Definitely don't go into your sports store and ask where the butt plugs are, but buy one from an online sex shop with discrete shipping and use at your own discretion. They work pretty good although I stopped a few months ago (gf moved in, had to toss it so she wouldnt find it and think i was gay)

>tfw no squat plug pegging gf

lol........ wut m8