QTDDTOT

>tfw no Chinese princess gf

Can someone explain how lifting affects the bones in detail? Specifically strength training

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBiwskxI0FY
youtu.be/eMchbvI6QqQ?t=4m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A lady friend of mine wants me to help her get nice thighs, what routine should i do with her?

Both StrongLifts 5x5 and Starting Strength tell you to squat every single gym day, but even with rest days my legs are still hurting next time I'm supposed to squat. Am I supposed to just be powering through this?

I hit my last 5 reps on incline bench to day but a strange thing happened on the last lift. I felt like it was gonna fail, but I flared out my elbows and turned my shoulders in and up it went.

I feel like I fucked up by benching with bad form? Or have I been benching wrong?

reverse cowbro.

Yeah just power through. Over time it won't be so bad. The first weeks are the hardest

Sounded like you just sacrificed form for those last reps. Anyway, just revise bench form at home and next time you bench be conscious of form and if you can't manage those last reps with good form don't risk it. Just my advice

How do I eat more? This is pretty normal for me every day and on top of only eating this I also lift for about an hour and a half every day

Meant for

If you're struggling just try to eat some calorie dense food to make up those last calories. IIFYM, but don't be stupid about this concept.

Starting strength

what would be good for this? my dinners are usually pretty light because by that point in the day I just don't feel very hungry but I know I will be stuck as a spooky skelly forever if I don't eat more

You're right. it wasn't anywhere near my max weight so I really wanted to hit the last one. I'm going to log it as a failed rep

I need help too. I'm 30%+ body fat and ever since I started counting my calories and eating healthier, it's actually hard to even eat the 1500 a day that's suggested for males.

Hmm nuts are a pretty decent calorie dense option. Just have some while you're watching TV or something. Or browsing YouTube. It's something you can nibble and eat without even noticing. If that makes sense.

look up wolff's law

blend some food into a nice shake and drink it thorughout your day

Can you have bad knees for squatting?

People have mentioned how Klokov is a bit bow-legged, and this helps him squat.

Mine seem to go outwards rather than bow-shaped. I can only squat 3pl8s for one rep with knee sleeves. pls help Veeky Forums

Thanks

I've experienced this for many years, and the solution is paused squats in the hole. About to hit 4pl8 thanks to these babies. Snatch grip deadlifts from a deficit help too.

Why do I lose 1.2 pounds overnight???? It's almost the same I lose shitting, how am I supposed to gain weight like this...? I'm barely gaining a pound a week while eating at 6000+

EAT
MORE

Could someone post that webm with the guy benching all arched with a ridiculously small ROM?

tape worm, theres no other possible way you are natty and eating 6k calories a day and not gaining stupid amounts of weight

6000 calories? If that's mostly clean food I applaud you user. That's not easy. I'd feel full af

How do I plan my workout?
Would it make sense to do a day of DL, a day of squat, and a day of benching + on each of those add accesories for bodyparts that are not working that particular day?
And if so, can I just go all life on such a program, as in would changing diet and amount of reps be enough to switch between strength training, cutting and bulking?

I'll give that a go, thanks m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBiwskxI0FY

Best workout for a cut?

How do I get rid of bloating? Been eating and shitting normally...

Redpill me on fat binding pills

Buy her one of those $2,000 squid guns in your pic

no special routine needed for cutting

Best alternative for deadlifts? Have a garage home gym and deadlifting heavy is fucking up the piping and floor. Would a platform be enough to fix the issue?

yeah

Would increasing cardio be beneficial or just stick to my usual routine?

I went from 120 to 155 in a little over 4 months but now I'm stalling. I'm only 6'0 tall so I'd guess I should be at about 175-180 optimally, but gaining weight is so fucking hard for me. I eat Cuban Sandwiches, Ground beef, white rice and beans, shredded beef, fish weekly, since I work at a restaurant I get it for free, and I've been abusing that, plus whatever I can do at home, breakfast is a big omelette and milk with whey, before I go to sleep I usually eat some oats or I chomp on some ham until I can't eat anymore. Don't drink soda, just water, and a lot of water at that. Exercise daily and some cardio occasionally. Pic is me then and me now, still skeleton, but getting there.

How much you weigh? I eat about the same and km stuck at 135 like 20% bodyfat

cardio is mostly for a healthy heart
moderate cardio is useful to lose less muscle/strength

So I do close-grip chin ups and wide-grip pull ups, is there anything to gain from also doing parallel grip pull ups (besides more exercise, obviously)?
Also, as my previous question implies, I only have access to a pull up bar, and some weights for weighted pull ups. What can I do to build legs and chest more?

Thanks for the advice

Slow down. You can gain 2 pounds of muscle a month, a bit more as a beginner. Being generous I'd say you should have put on 15lbs in 4 months, and you did more than twice that.
You're gonna end up with more fat than you'd like, then be stuck endlessly deciding between cutting and bulking.

Yeah, but the thing is that with this ridiculous diet I'm barely gaining a pound a week, if I slowed down to like 3-4K I reckon I'd actually lose weight?

Can anyone answer 2+3?

I'm 5'10 240 pounds.

Are you certain you actually read 6k calories a day? that's an insane amount. That's pretty hard to manage

Pushups and harder variations of it for chest, for legs you could try pistol squats or something like that.

Thanks, what would you suggest for harder variations? One-armed?

are there any benefits to intermittent fasting if I have no issue controlling calories?

dude youre tracking calories wrong, theres no way you are eating 6k at only 6' tall and not gaining weight

ppl recommend lifting PLUS cardio (HIIT) for burning fat

I don't understand, how can hiit not mess with recovery, hardcore sprinting interspersed with light jogging would fuck up your legs?

cardio doesn't have to be running

well, since I don't have a bike / elliptical at home, I'd have to go to the gym, which takes a while, 3x a week lifting is already taking a lot of time (because the gym is 45min away)

Anyone know what is causing pain in the area in pic related on squats? The pain feels like theres a really tight string in my upper quad/hip

>how can hiit not mess with recovery, hardcore sprinting interspersed with light jogging would fuck up your legs?
That's because you do it for 15-20 mins, and ideally only two times a week

what is Veeky Forums approved hypertrophy routine? sticky program picker links to gvt phat and 3day split

a dude at my gym squats with his arms out like in that pic
puts his hands through the gaps in the plates and holds them
is there any reason to do this or is he just retarded?

There's no reason to do it. He's probably doing it for balance, but he's doing his abs a disservice because you're supposed to be balancing with your core.

hypertrophy doesn't work unless ur on gear

dont tell us that all brosplitters roid

when I was biking 5-10miles per day I was eating around 6K and easily maintaining my weight at 6'1"

Is it necessary to stretch after lifting? Heard some faggots saying it shortens your muscles if you don't do it, don't know if it's true though

My mother was unable to close the door when she needed to use the bathroom, and I got a peak.

She looks worse than whitney from My Big Fat Faggy Life, fat just hanging off her poor body.

Is there something I could say to make her improve her diet?

>tfw no Chinese princess gf to choke the fuck out when she doesn't give you opium

brosplitters arent big though

It's not necessary although some people do it to tear their muscle more

Didn't get any answers last thread.

If I were to add accessories to StrongLifts how would I do it?

I was considering:

A) have two accessory days a week on my off days

Or B) add some random accessories to Workouts A and B after the main lifts

Hahaha
That scene left me speechless. Felt bad for her.

What the FUCK made my chest cramp during deadlifts the other day?

does walking do anything at all?

Nope, that's why I use a wheelchair outside of the gym. It's like the 6-7 rep area lifting, literally worthless.

There's a decent amount of info about using barbells to rehab regular backpain, but it always comes with a conditional that it is not regarding acute backpain.

I felt a sudden tightness during a squat about 3 weeks ago and I've had minor pain ever since. Doctor told me to just take it easy and give it 4-6 weeks to heal up and I should be fine, but I've totally fallen off of the wagon on my lifting. It's a kind of dullish pain, mostly on the right. It has caused my left back muscle to go absolutely apeshit in the last few days and seize up hard.

What can I do to try and at least get myself moving again? Bodyweight?

Recovering fatty here, down from 130 to 83kg, started hitting gym few weeks ago, but reading Veeky Forums made me confused about the SS wchich I'm doing. Is t-rex a myth? Im on -500 deficit wanna cut to like 75 kg, Im 187 cm tall. My legs was always my fattest body part and now they are still big. Should I continue this routine?

T-Rex is a myth. I suppose it could happen if you literally only squatted, but even in SS Ripp tells you to do chinups/curls

Five Guys makes me shoot miso soup out my ass. Why does this happen?

Should I bulk with stomach fat on me and cut later, or get shredded and bulk so I look good all year round?

Is Keto a meme? How long does it take to get started after eating barely any carbs?

Also as a 6'1'' 255 lb noob eating 1500 calories a day can I realistically lift?

Redpill me on ECA stacks

Looking for advice from more experienced people : should I bulk or should I cut? Don't have enough muscle to be aesthetic at

I'm getting a pretty bad pain in my the left forearm whenever I curl or really put weight on it. It's located around the middle of my forearm on the underside. Its definitely not DOMS so I'm wondering if I should take a week off any upper body work or just power through ithe. Any suggestions?

probably tendinitis
take it easy on grip related stuff

It's probably the particular oil they use to cook with. Here's a similar complaint to yours and some discussion about the cause.
youtu.be/eMchbvI6QqQ?t=4m45s

Wait, so basically all the exercises and machines can be summed up as variations of squats, pull ups and push ups, right?

How many pl8's should I buy? Do I just keep buying them?

Is two 15kg, four 10/20kg enough?
Do I need 25kg one or can I just skip to another 10/20?

is 130-140g protein per day at 75kg bodyweight alright or should I up my intake??

I've been training for 8 months now, been ATG pause squatting for 6 months and I'm feeling really painful tightness in my hips (I believe they're hip abductors to be specific) Whenever I rotate my legs outwards I feel pain in the abductor area, somewhere near the glutes, in both my hips.
My form should be correct, check webm related, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I stretch and warmup before every workout, and I only squat 3 times a week, I've been doing stuff like the frog stretch, butterfly stretch and some other ones I've found on youtube, but none of them seem to get rid of that tightness, thanks in advance.

That's completely fine, you don't really need more than 2g per 1kg, you can up your intake but it won't have any dramatic effect.

When doing the shoulder press, must the movement start with the bar resting upon your clavicle?

If I eat at a deficit, but consume enough protein, can I lift to get stronger while losing fat?

no
yes
you need rest in stretch gains as well as muscle gains, same exact process

>M-14 is a squid gun

no sir

Anyone know what the most likely cause of knee pain from squats? I'm not even doing much weight, 165lbs, but I'm getting some pretty bad knee pain. I'm relatively scrawny too, 5'10 at ~155lbs

When I'm not squatting they hurt if I jump, sometimes if I run on a treadmill too.

Anyone know what the most likely culprit is? I don't wanna have to quit squats but I also don't wanna ruin my knees before I'm 30

I have approximately 100 eggs in my fridge and am looking for ways to consume them.

Should I drink 'em like Rocky before a workout?

BIG ASS OMELETES

Help me Veeky Forumsizens
>9/10 girl flirts with me
>honestly 9/10 hot as fugg
>want to smash that shit
>hear today she got a girlfriend and is now bi
What do? Am I being cucked by a fucking girl?

dammit forgot to post an image for attention

How do I improve this?

Take out 2 tbs of butter and enjoy 200 more calories to play with

Are these macros good for 6'5" 230lb?
I'm trying to cut, no idea if I'm doing it right.

Also, are beans (kidney/black) viable for a cut diet or do the carbs disqualify them?

Yeah, well it actually was a mixture of butter and olive oil. I don't eat that stuff every day. I actually thought I was going to go over because of eating it. It was a lovely pasta dish with a cheese sauce.

That is like 3900 calories. WTF?

That said your ratios are almost the same as mine here:
or pic related.

So I think the ratio is good, but your goals are way different than mine. At that number of calories I would actually expect a higher ratio of protein.

What nutrients should I take supplements for if I am not getting them daily for reasons of shit diet?

Currently taking
>a complete vitamin b
>vitamin A
>Vitamin D
>Omega 3 fish oils