How do you fags reconcile being fit with going out and consuming the gainz goblin potion aka alcohol/having fun...

How do you fags reconcile being fit with going out and consuming the gainz goblin potion aka alcohol/having fun, especially if cutting?

Or should I just focus on cutting, get lean, post some shirtless pics on tinder, drown in sloots?

>needing alcohol to have a good time
>being a faggot
>not making it
Pick 3

>2017
>Drinking the liquid Jew

this also stop posting ancient memes

Simple, I don't go out

i drink pure ethanol

no carbs and no added sugar

I reconcile it by not being underage. When you're 23 and above you barely drink anyway so i dont find the once or twice a year i get hammered makes any impact on fitness.

t. someone without friends

I went two years without drinking because I was in my early 20's and obsessed with gainz - it discouraged me from going to parties and living my life. As soon as I decided to start having a few drinks at the odd social event, I realised I had wasted so much time I could have spent having fun. I didn't want to compete, I just wanted to get bigger. Did it help? Probably not. Was it worth it? I don't think so.

Now I am 25 and happy to go out and get smashed on weekends, meeting new people and actually meeting women to show my body off to. I guess there's Tinder now which makes it easier to hook up, but there's nothing like the classic club pull.

And that's all I have to say about that.

>tfw 25
>quit drinking because alcohol as a drug sucks dick

I get drunk a lot and I'm pretty strong. 2/3/4/5. Not extremely aesthetic but I get the "you look like a rugby player" comment a lot.

I don't drink.

Bro 1 day a week isn't going by to fuck anything up. Reconcile it by planning for it and adjusting your exercise/diet around the party/event.

> THE JOOOS

The only times I go out now is to go to the movies by myself Tbh

What he means is that us adults don't have to get hammered every time we go to a party. We know how to pace ourselves and be moderate.

Last time I drank was 5 years ago, I prefer my herb and gains more.

Nah, i meet friends for coffee or exercise. Sometimes i do go out and not drink whilst others are but by far and large social dynamics have changed. We're all married homeowners by now.

Alcohol makes me miserable and borderline suicidal, so abstaining is easy for me.

Sounds like you havent grown up at all. 25, tinder, clubbing.

Unless you are american you should have had drinking mostly out of your system by 20 m8. However i do agree that putting lifting before social gains is a mistake, there needs to be a balance when you are young.

cheekie you god damn stoner..
I don't judge though, the herb helps me eat enough

t. exiled king of auschwitz

Smoke weed instead

I just want her to never have to not be pregnant with my kids

I take LSD instead.

It's the fucking shit when you walk into a club and everyone's a fucking fish.

i drink all the time and still cut and still make gains. i have no clue how people dont. if i know im gonna drink i eat fuck all before (if im cutting). i drink 1 or 2 times a week.

You have never done LSD. Embarrassing.

This.