Girl looks in your direction

>girl looks in your direction

>look her directly in the eye and make her uncomfortable

wait isnt that what im supposed to do? it happens often because im insecure and wear tight tshirts to show off the little gains I have but when it does I just stare back autistically hoping she will approach me

>tfw you discretely lean an inch away to smell her and she smells delicious

>hoping she will approach me
beta.

What you do is, if a girl is looking in your direction look her in the eye.
If she looks you in the eye for more than a couple seconds, smile.
If she smiles back, go say hi.

>in a lecture
>cute girl sits next to you (because there are no other seats available)
>her hair smells nice
>get an erection

>confident enough to maintain eye contact with girls
>not confident enough to smile (unless i'm drunk)

what if you can't look people in the eyes

>look at your phone, pretend to get a message, walk away quickly

this

feels like a creep desu

what about when one puts her head on the desk while staring at you like a dog in heat? I freeze up and never look in that direction untill this ritual thing is done but its awkward not moving my head for up to 30 minutes

>walking down the street
>see a pretty girl coming towards me looking at me
>look away but look at her in my peripheral vision
>as we’re about to pass each other, look directly at her and wink
>she creams her panties

Doesn't matter because I'm not looking at them. I wouldn't be able to make a move anyway because I'm autismo.

I start loading up a weight way to much for me to lift and pray she leaves before i acctually have to lift it.

>be a girl
>have boyfriend
>give shy guys lusty looks just to make them embrassed

Feelswomenman

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>while you're masturbating from concealment

How am I supposed have even the thinnest shred of confidence at the gym when I'm constantly surrounded by stronger, more muscular men?

>tfw I gut sucked as a fat kid for so long it's now my default

Pretty sure I got fucked stomach muscles now

It's not rape if you give any hints.

why the fuck has my former professor/friend's supervisor become a meme.

this is so weird.

>GIRL
>WAVES
>AT
>YOU

i think im ded

>be me
>be walking down the street
>a batmobile drives past making lots of noise
>i laugh
>cute girl makes an amused/annoyed face
>she sees me smiling
>she smiles at me

this was two years ago and i still think about her regularly

This is actually good advice. Listen to this guy, anons.

need halp

>have been going to gym for almost a year
>6'3" 200 lbs entirely muscle, low bodyfat, 19y/o
>muscular girl starts going to gym
>doing shoulders
>she comes up to me and says hi and stares at me for literally 10 seconds when I turn around and say hi back
>starts telling me some dumb shit about activating shoulders, shows me how to do the exercise I was just doing then tells me to do the one I just finished doing
>iwasntevenlisteningbutwhatever.jpeg
>said thanks and she wents back to her thing
>comes up to me later and tells me to do rear deltoid fly on shoulder day even though that's fucking stupid
>tell her I do it on a different day and she laughs

Do grills normally show someone how to do their exercise if they are attracted to them?

I've never once seen a girl go up to anybody even if they didn't know what they were doing and give them advice.

Have gay sex with them in the gym showers. Problem solved. Just be a power bottom.

I hope you get raped by immigrants

She was trying to flirt with you big doofus. You done goofed son.

All you had to do was to ask her if she needed a spotter during squatting. ONE JOB, user. ONE JOB.

They don't care about you, sorry, but it's the true. They're big because they care about themselves, and they'll continue to do so even while you are around them.

Practice

Hes based and deserves every bit of exposure hes getting currently
Do you know how get into contact with him directly? He wont respond to my Emails

>didn't ask her name
>didn't ask her number

you fuck'd up

>walk to girl in the gym
>say something in a jokinglish manner
>she has a face of thunder and is barely able to hide her disgust

she was doing this weird dancing/jumping and I'm pretty sure had no idea what she was doing, even though she looked like a personal trainer. Idk about flirting, I was sunburnt and looked kinda shit but I think she was somewhat mirin'

it's a small gym I go to so no doubt I'll see her again (that was the first time I saw her)

What I don't understand tho is
>tells me I'm doing something wrong
>is probably flirting

women amirite?

l(e)iterally me

Why do this kind of depressing shit make me laugh uncontrollably?

tfw im attractive so i don't feel like im a creep

>batmobile

>Notice out of the corner of my eye qt 3.14 mirin hard
>Instaboner
Nofap is a hard life

>tfw people say that I give an American Psycho vibe

>walking home
>gurl approaching
>tactically pretend I don't notice her
>she gets close
>look up
>she was already staring me in the eyes smiling
>give out an autistic smile
>look away
>go home and cry

>oneities invites you out clubbing
>she just starts making out with some random guy while you're stuck alone

Should...Should I drop her?

Ok, let's say I pull this off, I go over, start and hold a conversation, all good. I get her number. Then what? just leave her and continue with my routine or should I wait with aproaching her untill im done so I can leave the gym after we're done talking? Just seems awkward otherwise. Help a beta who overanalyse situations out.

If she doesn't care about you, why should you care about her? She is a roastie, and always will be. Sort yourself out.

>cashier makes eye contact with you

>oneities
Well, see, your terminology implies that the problem is you

>be out partying last night
>standing outside of club for some fresh air
>meet eyes with this insanely hot girl (I'm talking like professionally hot)
>she signals for me to come over
>we start talking for a while
>hit it off great
>she seems really into me
>asks if I want to join her and her friends for an after party since clubs were closing
>we get in a taxi and get to their place
>her friends chill with us for like 10 minutes before they go to sleep
>just me and her
>we're talking for like an hour
>she's actually a really cool girl
>we move into her bedroom
>we start making out and lay down on her bed
>we start undressing
>she has literally the most perfect 10/10 tits I've ever seen, slightly too big for me to cup my hand around them, they're perfectly perky and round with no hang and her nipples are just the right size
>fuck like crazy
>she's literally slamming herself onto me, moaning and she's wet as fuck
>cum like a champ
>pass out while she's stroking my back, arms and back of the head
>snuggle all morning
>gonna see her again in a couple of days

This literally, actually happened. I still don't believe it. I mean I get laid regularly but not with girls like this. She's an objective 10/10. I have no idea what's going on.

post the one where he hangs himself

>Few years back
>Sit with qt in desk during classes
>She lets me play with her gorgeus hair all the time
>Still didnt score

Fuck me and my autism

Are you me

that's a good thing
also no they dont

>Second date
>Girl rest head on my shoulder
>Don't move an inch until she takes it off
>Mfw

because you took the role of her girl friend

Nobody says that

TOO REAL STOP

I won "Most likely to be famous for mass murder" in highschool and was instantly blamed when my neighbor's dog was mauled by a boar.

>girls looks at my and smiles
>look away and start walking faster

>look sort of decent from a side profile
>as soon as I turn my head they see my dead eyes
>can tell they immediately feel creeped out
Fuck everything.

FUCK that's too real

Please, i'm in need of legit help.

>Be fat, ugly etc most of life
>Now handsome etc
>Very bad eyesight though that can't be corrected by any means. (I got like MS in my eyes, extremly rare condition)
>See grrls looking at me all the time
>Can't really pinpoint their eyes from a distance tho
>Most often when i look back at a girl when i notice she's looking my way they most often snap their head as soon as i turn my gaze at them
>Not sure if i creep them out or make them blush
>Elder woman tend to hornly smile at me and older, taller men seem to like maintaining eyecontact with me, or snap like the younger grrls.

I've almost turned to just not look at anyone anymore because it never turns out as i just anyway and now i just feel like an autismo that walks like a roboto through the streets.

>Going blind
>Soon the pain ends
But what to do until then

You're at the gym dumb ass, workout with her.

how do you practice something that you cannot even start to do?

not him but i have quite a collection done by Veeky Forums

dumping

Damn I've done this several times.

I'm just Pavlov's dog. Every time she walks by I get a waft of that overpowering flower smell and it triggers me.

>I get laid regularly
then fuck off, you won't get any sympathy from us filthy norman

>Not wrapping your arm around her shoulder so she leans on your chest you work on so much
>Not getting comfy

Well I found the issue

Post a pic, blur face if youre a pussy

Me too
>her

>dating
here is how i know that you'll never make it

>girl sucks your dick

No but you don't understand. She was way above what I usually fuck. This chick is instagram-model tier

Not gonna do that no. I'm decently fit by normie standards (2.5 plate squat, 3.5 plate diddly, 1 plate OHP, 25kg weighted chinups and 40kg weighted dips at like 11 or 12% bf) but Veeky Forums would probably call me dyel skinnyfat skelly or whatever. I'm 6'2 185 lbs.

I meant her pic faggot

Go on her fb and get one already

retard

Good on you user-possibly-nette.

>girls standing near equipment
>ask if they're using it
>no response
>start using it
>they both look at me
>put headphones in and don't look at them

alpha?

The prerequisite for being big fast is no having luck with women, the less luck the swolest you get

This is how it's done.
If she doesn't notice you she is either distracted or she doesn't care, anyway, if she is cute enough just approach her any say "Hi, I know it might sound stupid but I wondered if you'd tell me your name and maybe your phone number while you're at it" or anything along those lines. I usually don't do it because I feel like she won't be the one or the girls are not standing out to me.

You need to be more loud

>be grill
>go to cons and see nerds everywhere per usual.
>I could be sitting down or walking around and see beta skinny nerds walking around.
>Always curious to see what character their cosplaying or what anime garbage they have on to see if they have shit taste.
>everytime i do this, they come approach but drop their spaghetti.
coming up to someone is considered alpha but why do they always beta out and stumble around to excuse themselves to approach?
>chink lanky beta guy walking down hallway
>Looking at shirt because I wanted to see what anime character it has
>character i like so I smirk because okay taste
>guy sees this and walks directly towards me
>ask if he could take a pic with me
>"Sure okay I guess?"
>he's shaking taking the pic.

mirin gl00ts

>think girl keeps looking at me
>go ask for her number
>she tells me to fuck off

lol absolutely not, I've been on Veeky Forums long enough to know what'll happen.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
I WANT TO BELIEVE
I WANT TO BELIEVE
I WANT TO BELIEVE
I WANT TO BELIEVE
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Fuck how can I be you. Are you naturally extroverted?

A girl being friendly or looking at you doesn't mean she is into you.. It means there's a possibility she might do it with you, she might like you at that moment or time but there's no certainty. It's up to the male to initiate any action either way. It takes practice.
Autistic gymcels on this site are worst than r9k

no I was naturally introverted my entire life all up until college but then I just realised that the reason I was introverted was because I had never put any real effort into forming meaningful relationships. That's the thing about a social life; the more you put in the more you get out. Over the past 2 years I've gone from shut in loser essentially to social butterfly, and none of it feels forced or fake because I genuinely had the aforementioned revelation. Basically if you're introverted it's because you haven't seen any returns of a good social life because you never invested to start with.

Also it's not like you'll become extroverted over night. It's like lifting; you won't be able to deadlift 4 plates the first time you walk into a gym (most likely) but if you work hard for a year you'll get there.

>Tfw havent had a conversation with a girl since I started college in 2013 and have no friends

How do I become more extroverted then?

I've tried starting conversations, I've hung out with lots of people and go to parties etc etc
But I can't seem to have any friends or have people remember me for too long.

I've got the confidence thing down pat because I just stop caring what they think of me.
Is that not enough?

what you need to do is go into it with this mindset:

"What do *I* want out of this?"
"What can *I* do to ensure that I have an awesome time with these people?"

You need to take charge of your social life. Start inviting people to things. Hold parties. Be welcoming. Make other people feel good and welcomed whenever they hang around you. Start conversations, don't wait for others to start them. That's the first step. Taking action in social situations.

The second step is just to learn how to calibrate to different situations. This is the hard bit, and can only be learned through experience. Basically this is the answer to "how do I not be awkward?" Well, and I know this answer kinda sucks, you have to just become hypersensitive to others reactions when you do certain things and then place your behaviours as either "good" or "bad" according to how they reacted. Sharpen the sword and you'll quickly learn which social behaviours reward you and which punish you. If you're paying attention that is, and constantly assessing your behaviours and people's reactions.

Sorry this post is a bit all over the place but I'm just trying to get this down as raw and unfiltered as possible.

dont remind me on my last date

So your advice is... overanlayze?