Yesterday's thread was pretty good.

I've been doing bad

What app is this?? Been tracking everything manually

myfitnesspal

^this

MyHealthyPal

my fitness pal

Are you trying keto?
Not something one tries. You have to be prepared well.

Losing weight pretty fast. I'm male 5'8 approx 191.7 lb.

Well your macro goals are the same as mine, but your deficit is so severe I can only think you are just losing muscle, not fat.

yea but I haven't been preparing my meals this so ate whatever my family made this week since sick.

You lose both. I did 3 weeks of 800 daily.

I lift pretty heavy so I won't lose too much muscle.

It takes a week to get the body to produce the ketones. Like wasted time, besides the first couple of weeks is the hardest.

Yes you lose both, but in this case much more muscle.

Shit's going well over here

>all macros wrong
>well
Pick one

Oh trust me I know lol those 3 days were painful. But I'm sure this week fucked it and have to get on it again.

I couldn't care less. I'm getting enough protein and I have plenty of energy.

Earlier this week I was eating low carb but felt like shit and didnt want to go through keto flu so I changed that up.

Also look at this shit nigga

That's one day only. The week shows you off a lot.

5'6 150lbs, I try to stay around 1800 a day, lift every other day. Currently trying to put on more muscle before I cut this fall.

Because I ate low carb for the first 3 days as I said

Is your weight steady?

Yeah, on my 2k day i had a lot of sodium so i was retaining water next day. I p much stay around 152-153, but I see my body recomping a bit-- which was my intention.

Pretty good. Back on track for the past couple of weeks but progress has definitely began slowing down.

Pretty good so far, it's really rewarding when you "earn" your cheat meals.

Post #1

Post #2

are you chicks or just retarded?

Lost about 18kg in ~3 months. Now bulking for a little while before cutting again.

2lbs a week average, definitely on the upper end of good weight loss progress. Keep it going!

That's only possible if you are obese.

I prepared 3-4 months for my 6-8kg cut. It's been exactly 1 month now and I've lost my 2kg so I'm perfectly on track.

My lifts have stayed the same and I only look bigger. Pretty confident that it's almost '100%' fat that I've lost.

1lb a week is definitely what you should aim on average to get to a normal BMI by only losing fat.

I'm really fat, 240 but really high bf%. From the pictures in threads, I'd say 40%+. I'm 6'0 and goal is around 180. I've been reading rapid fat loss handbook and want to try it out.

You have have any experience with it?