Injury General

>user, stop looking at me
>I wear these clothes because they're comfortable
>I don't wear see through tight pants so guys can look at my butt
>You better not look again or I'll tell Chad and he'll come beat you up.

I have a pain that sometimes shoots in what feels like the bone of my forearm when I'm doing curls, anybody knows what the cause of this is?

Also injury/healing general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HVsDRjOHqU
phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Witnessed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just because a girl decides to wear comfortable, but tight, clothing does not give you permission to gawk or stare at her. She isn't an object, until you virgins realize this you will never see a vagina. I forgot only men were allowed to be comfortable.

Used to have this. Dropped a fair few weight on and made sure the forearms caught up with the what the biceps could do, now getting back up to what i could normally curl

r u me? i find that streching helps and widening stance a bit

1/10 bait =^)

Anyone else getting shoulder pain after chest?

i stopped doing ass to grass.
i have amazing ankle flexibility after doing this shit for a month every agonizing day.
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVsDRjOHqU

but i guess my body isn't made for ass to grass so i try to hit barely parallel now and it became less painful.

I slipped one of the lower dics, pain so strong sometimes I can't walk

seem like no more running and lifting heavy things for me, anybody knows does surgery help?

I have acute tendinites, anyone know of some exercises?

This happened with me too, I stopped curling heavy and went for lighter weights and higher reps and it went away.

Your biceps are too strong compared to your forearm. You will have to workout your forearm (specifically the brachioradialis muscle) in order to regain balance.

This are some exercises I like doing, that you should incorporate into your routine.

1. Hammer curls (make sure you concentrate on the negative part of the rep, and go for at least 3 seconds under tension)

2. reverse curls
3. static holds (do a pullup but dont come down, stay at the top as long as you can)
4. farmers walk

During all your future workout you will also remember to grip the bar as hard as you can, in order to fully activate your forearm muscles. Do not be lazy about this, it is very important for long term arm health.

Learn how to warm up and stretch. Basic fucking shit.

You should probably ask a physical therapist.
But I had knee surgery, and what I had to do during therapy was just normal movements of the leg, but with a 5lb resistance band attached to my ankle.

Maybe you could do something similar.

I just sprained my ankle to all fuck, gonna be on crutches for a couple weeks, is it still cool to do calisthenics and freeweights? Obviously laying off of squats and lunges for a month.
Currently on an ABAB
A
>75 standard pushup
>30/25lb full cup lift
>60/25lb shrug
>40/25lb overhead tripress
B
>75 diamond
>30 full cup
>50/25lb straight curl
>40/25lb tripress

What did the physician say, I'd listen to them.

Not gym related but I broke my right humerus almost 2 months ago and it's gonna be a year before I can lift properly, at least. So FUCK MY LIFE
Any orthopedists around?

>had this horrible groin pain for about 6 months
>been seeing doctor to doctor, all are going, nah it's not a hernia. It's a sprain
>been dealing with this for 6 months though, and I can't even lift 50lbs.
>nah it's a sprain
>go to a surgeon and explain, he actually does the fucking hernia cough check
>"yeah, you were right. it's a hernia. despite it not showing up in the catscan."
>"It's pretty likely you have one, you're 25 and you can barely lift that much at your age."
Medical system is complete shit. lost 6 months of progress cause these doctors are complete retards. I'm also at fault for listening to those fucks. should of stuck with my gut(pun) and raise hell about my condition being a hernia, sooner.

BBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTT

>stretch
I noticed the sticky's stretching link is dead and most of the links on achive.org are unrecorded.

phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Anything similar/better to use? Also some yoga pants for compensation.

BUMP
someone please help on this I'm also interested

I am on Day 5 of NoFap and I am literally salivating at that picture

Also check'd

it's a men ass user

Minor tendonitis probably, I had this for a bit from dunking too much. Stretch your wrists more by putting them flat on a wall.

I know 3 people (one of which was my dad) who've had surgery on their slipped disk

They all said it was the best thing they've ever done, gave them their lives back. I could massively see the change in my dad as well. Do it faggot

Can confirm, surgery goes a long way

BRRRROOOMOMP

I think it's my IT band, i wore a patella brace for a little while, but how can i prevent this in the future?

I carry Brass knuckles and a knife to the gym (European + gym near assylum centre)

Im preparred for Mohammeds gang so what chance does Chad think he has with Just muscle lel

search you tube for the oly stretching guy that has a girls first name... all you need to know.

>deadlifting today
>feel fatigued but power through
>second set of 455x3, re-aggravate old injury i got squatting

feels bad

feels real bad

some type of pull at the attachment points of the glutes to the tailbone

Would DMAA help a cold?

Try an ez curl bar and make sure your wrists are pointed slightly inward on the grooves. It makes the movement much more comfortable on your wrists and forearms

do you use a bar or a smith machine. i had this problem when i was using a smith machine. switched to bar (and new gym) and havent looked back

>Chad will beat me up

Pull up bitch

Last monday I went a bit heavier on chinups and since then I feel very slight but annoying pain/tiredness in my wrist. No tingling in fingers, pretty much no numbness. What do? Also, I've slammed the desk really hard like 4-5 times the same day before lifting (because of Hotline Miami).

Are decline sit-ups part of your routine?

There are tons of YouTube videos for stretching, just look it up

>tfw pulled a lower back muscle playing football with the lads
>tfw haven't lifted in 10 days
>tfw won't be able to lift for another 3 weeks minimum
>tfw can't even jog or cycle in the meantime

Hold me bros, i don't even know what to do with myself.

If a girl is making it obvious or just generally looks amazing. I'll fucking stare, and I don't care who see's.
I suppose it helps that I'm super tall and fairly handsome but still.
I was stretching couple days ago and this girl gets 2 feets in front of me in yoga's and goes into doggy style while stretching her hips and vag.

You can bet your ass I stared motherfucker!

Also the sole of my foot hurts, as does knee, as does shoulders. Thx

mobility is probably an issue for you, iget it too when i dont stretch enough

The point between knee pit and calves hurts pretty bad when i try to do hamstring streches. should i fight against that, or should i do additional streching beforehand?

aua my knee hurts bump

>There are tons of YouTube videos for stretching
Yeah, and a ton of people who have no idea what they are doing.

I DIDNT GO TO THE HOSPITAL BRAH MY MEDICAL INSURANCE IS MY GLORIOUS SCANDI GENES