Getting Strong Asthetic

I know there're a lot of people on here who want to look "asthetic as fuck" like Zyzz, but how exactly would you go for the look of a mountain man? How would you differentiate your exercises? Is strength training (bar work) enough or should I supplement something else into the mix?
Pic related, I wanna look like the one on the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qySRWjqctok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bulk with high fat foods
Do lots of oblique + trap work
Avoid cardio

it's okay to have long term goals. you can look like your picture after about 4 years of training on a regular basis (4-5 times a week).

You will be training the same for both physiques, but you will be eating a lot more food to gain more mass and fat for your goal.

>how exactly would you go for the look of a mountain man?
>Be a mountain man at the age of 16
>lift to be a bigger mountain man

There is no other way, user.
If you cannot deadlift 400-550lbs when you first get introduced to a barbell, you've already lost the lottery.

>the type you see in a strongman competition

Well there you go.

Listen up DYEL that pic was made by some grill who literally knows 0 about training. She was a drawer and she based that concept on pro bodybuilders and strongman

If you want to look like a strongman do strongman exercises eat a lot and roid a lot

both require sterons, one just eats like shit

The comic is right though, if you cut you are at your weakest, even if you are stronger than almost all the population... It means your potential for strength and power is much higher and you could get there if you get fatter

oly lifters are stronger than both

youtube.com/watch?v=qySRWjqctok

>what is specific movement patterns

You fucking newfag, i bet you think squatting more than 2 plates will help you getting bigger arms or getting better punches or grappling

>you can look like your picture after about 4 years of training on a regular basis

do you look like the pic?
Have you been training for 4 years?
If not. Stop saying how long things take if you haven't done it.

This goes for everyone.

Thank you.

so youre saying olympic weightlifters are not stronger than bb or pl?

>4 years

try never
be born with the genetics of a top tier WSM competitor

proceed to train self-destructively hard and do steroids and eat 15000 calories a day

This has to be the most autistic, dyel normie shit l have ever read in my entire fucking life

You can go from top guy to bottom guy and vice versa in a few months, then switch again

Oly weightlifters are better than everyone at olympic lifts with an olympic barbell.
Specificity is a hell of a drug user.

Yes with the magic of gear anything is fucking possible.

lmao this image screams C O P E

Everyone knows it is impossible to be strong and aesthetic

You have to pick one or the other

It's from a pic that just gives tips on creating characters you dumbo, not some body positivity cartoon

hit a nerve there fatso huh

>I misinterpreted the point of an image and someone called me out on it
>Better insult them instead of admitting my mistake

Genius

Having a big, strong legs from squatting definitely helps with fighting/grappling though.

Name me one wrestling coach from d1 schools who doesn't tell his wrestlers to squat in the weight room

When I started lifting, I would regularly get extreme soreness on my lower back with just 2pl8 and now I lift easily 4pl8 without gloves or straps. Explain that.

this guy doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about
george leeman the american raw deadlift record holder was weak and small as shit when he was younger

>I'm wrong
>user calls me on it
>he's the idiot
wewlad, summer already? I should have started my cut earlier