Manlet Vent thread

>Thread theme
youtu.be/IA_ubhYgjAc

I know the majority of Veeky Forums is above the 6'2 range but there has to be some manlets here who can understand how i feel

>born asian to vietnamese parents
>father was a drunkard while mom paid more attention to my sister
>only time they ever paid attention to me was about schoolwork,hardly ever go out as a family other than going to a relative's house for a visit
>high school came
>notice i was the shortest guy in class,some girls were taller than me
>one day i accidentally pissed off chad when i was tying my shoes and he fell over me since he couldnt see me while he was talking to stacy
>he got really angry
>apologized like a bitch
>from that day on,he would pick on me more often since he knew he was too big for me to fight back
>got angry one day when he made a racist joke and i squared up to him like an autist
>he manhandled me and threw me into the wall,with everyone else laughing
>came back home with a black eye that day from Chad after he punched me in the face,no one was laughing at that point but no one stopped him either
>continued until graduation
>got so scared of physical confrontation that i would do anything to avoid it
>college came
>somehow an asian girl and i hooked up for a short bit
>after a few months,things got stale
>at the same time,she was hanging out with another Chad who acted as the third wheel while we hanged out
>while i was out,saw that she and Chad were holding hands and walking out of the mall
>my fucking heart
>called her that day,crying like a bitch
>she told me that she got teased for dating someone as short as her and she lost interest in me
>discovered lifting afterwards to distract myself
>a year later,checked her twitter and saw she was still with chad
>swore to myself that i'll never focus on women ever again and that i would just have to make myself happy in other ways

Thanks for listening,Veeky Forums, I had to let this out since it was on my mind so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it was on my mind so much

why? thinking about things you can't control is a waste of your time.

whatever Ling Ling sucks to be you

Hey manlets

Being short It's a drawback , but it's not a excuse. Ignore any fucker and focus on yourself. Otherwise you will never learn

>t. 6'0 but on a wheelchair now

>be me 5'7
>boyfriend 6'3, bumps into me on my way out this morning
>oh sorry babe, didn't see you down there

My gf is Vietnamese, she thinks I'm a giant, she's right, I am in the pants

Racist, dinks aren't chinks

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

>born asian to vietnamese parents

kek that's worst than being black

this mede me kek

Sad but true. I had a viet roommate in uni, and when he talked in viet, it sounded like he was verbally fighting.

>be 5'5" black hair, brown eyes
>best friend in highschool is 6'3", blonde hair green eyes
>he was really popular, girls would do his homework for him, had a few gfs
>we go to different colleges
>he goes to party out of town and I stay in town for a technical program
>I focus on school
>get a good job, making good money, doing better than most of my peers

You'd think this would end in some poetic justice but in reality he was approached by an older, rich girl at a club who basically took him in and they're married now. I'm good friends with her now and she has said when she saw him she "had to have him" and I realize that no woman has or probably ever will feel the same way about me on first sight.

iktf bro
>tfw 5'10 manlet
hold me.

Maybe it's just my country's culture, but I never had any issue with being manlet.

BR here, btw.

>women are powerful enough now that the gold digging male equivalent of bimbos can aspire to become trophy husbands

New goal acquired

how short are we talking OP?

Just learn to not give a shit and do whatever makes you happy, why bother worrying about so many shit in life when all of us are gonna die anyway, it's not like Chad is immortal.

Also, women don't even know what they want, and they're not that special if you think hard enough. If you want, go to Latvia, there's 8% more women there

So the movies are real? American kids beat each other up without any repurcussions?

>that sniff at the end

wait what size are we talking here?

BR? It may just be me being retarded, but where is that?

Eh, im a manlet and the only people who have commented on my height are dyel lanklets.

yeah every man dreams of relying on a woman financially
thats the masculine ideal isn't it

arctic canada.

he's saying brr because he's cold.

Since he says he was the shortest I'd say we're talking lower than 5'5
If your 5'7 or 5'6 in America you'll never quite be the shortest, out of say 20 boys 2-5 will be shorter or same height

this and fat guys
i wonder why... hmmmmmm

Americans are manlets in general though, but I feel for short guys honestly, nothing you could do to prevent it.

I have not, but with the amount of pain money and time involved I would say that there are better ways to improve yourself even if you're 5'5

To be honest the only thing that bothers me about my height is not being recognised for my age.

It is incredibly true that you look like a child hanging around with adults whenever you go out.

But I'm married so I don't think it has any real drawbacks unless you're unfortunate to be American.

>have avoided measuring my height for years
>told myself i didn't care and that it shouldn't matter
>deep down i always knew that it does
>see this thread
>think fuck it, i'll just face reality and do it
>measure myself
>tfw when 4mm off 188cm/6'2"

what was the point of growing this much past 6'1" only to fall short at the finish line?

Yeah bros height doesnt matter just be yourselves

6'5" here btw

it's like me and my bank account. i'm too scared to look at it because i know its near empty

If you ask a girl to show you how tall they think 6 foot with using anything as a reference, nearly all of them will say less than 6 foot, by like 3 or 4 inches.

Same thing with dick size. girls dont wan't small dicks, but ask them to show you how big of a dick would be enough to satisfy them and theyll show around 5 inches.

Girls don't know shit. And if you fall for the manlet meme from an anime inspired image board you should work on your insecurities.

>height is just a meme guys
Theres literally scientific studies that show tall men have it better you delusional fucking idiot

So go cry about it some more. If you keep dwelling on something that you have literally no control over you're just going to continue to be sad and unhappy. Focus on shit that you can actually change.

>it sounded like he was verbally fighting
VIETNAMESE PPL ARE THE DOV AND CAN USE THE THU'UM CONFIRMED FUS RO DAHH

Inuit?

im really sorry this happenned to u, but also, this was over a year ago. u had ur time to get over it, move on ffs. yeah life is shit, but when has it not been shitty

Im a manlet in a manlet country so it doesnt matter