Why are pizzas bad to eat? A single pizza from ALDI has around 1000 calories and 50 grams of protein...

why are pizzas bad to eat? A single pizza from ALDI has around 1000 calories and 50 grams of protein. How can this be bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Refined carbs and too much fat from the cheese, salami and other oil they put on. Plus a LOT of salt. Yeah that's basically it.

because of the highly refined carbs

because you fat fucks keep on trying to cut corners and refuse to learn discipline. if you want pizza, fucking make it instead of buying shit with preservatives.

CARBS

Ya the combination of salt and carb will make me carry around about an extra five lbs of water for a few days.

They are great if you're a skeleton who struggles to gain weight.

If you're not a fuccboi though, they are way too many calories and sugars for how much food there is.

I am not convinced, I sometimes have to skip breakfast, so to meet my daily caloric needs I need to eat a caloric dense food, and pizza has always been one of my favorite options.

they aren't

if you're bulking there is nothing wrong with eating some pizza

if you're cutting you probably can't have more than a few slices before fucking your daily intake up beyond repair

>if you're bulking there is nothing wrong with eating some pizza
>*if you're bulking there's nothing wrong with eating store-bought pizzoids
>eating shit food
>fitness board
jesus christ do you meatheads even try?

what's so shit about it?

shit macros

not if they meet your daily limits

he was asking about pizzas in general

but let me guess you source all the finest ingredients and make your own pizza each time you want one, like a true gentleman and scholar

preservatives? not for me *tips 13 inch arms*

>50 grams of protein for 1000 calories

You answered your own question, user.

all pizza* contains flour and is therefore junk food

*no, cauliflower pizza doesn't count

seegoogle image frozen pizza. how can you guys be about fitness and throw this trash into your body. learn to cook, guys and be masters of your body instead of trusting some money-grubbing company to make something good for you and be "yes massahs" to whatever they throw in your face

no i get it. But he was using frozen pizza as his example of pizza. I'm willing bet he's not a healthy guy if he's considering frozen pizza for a meal.

3000 calories and 150g of protein sounds like a good bulk to me?

Store-bought has mostly too much saturated fat (yes, too much is a bad thing your retard,) refined carbs and salt. If you're active and eat healthy otherwise - it really isn't that bad.

Home made can be goat:
>thin whole-flour crust
>home-made sauce, or you can buy the store variety without added sugar - not unhealthy at all
>any kind of lean meat without too much salt
>quality mozzarella is high in protons and relatively low in fat
The way I make it: 250kcal and 15g of protons per slice, complex carbs, little salt, moderate fat, good micros. One whole thing is 2000kcal with 120g of protons - spread out over the day, add a couple of cups of butter-milk (or even coke) and you can hit your macros and eat relatively healthy with pizza all day.

You can fit 170g and 2000 cals into a day easy enough.

if they meet your daily limits you are confirmed for looking like shit.

I buy pizza from rewe. 980kcals, ~50g protein, but also 120% of daily salt intake. Still, great stuff for auschwitz mode

im sure everybody here will change his mind now cause hey, thats how it works right

what do you usually put on your pizza?

>impossible to eat less than 3 slices
>need to eat 6 slices to feel "content"
>can eat 10 slices

because it is just high calorie bread, you'll get hungry in an hour

>carbs r bad!!!!
>fat zz bad!!!!!
>salt will mk u stroke out!!!

this board has gone to shit

>eating processed food
>ever

fuck yourself you shit eating homo.

Refined carbs make you fat easily if you have a slow metabolism, and so does fat. Salt stores water in your body and makes you appear more fatter.

Now, I'm not saying you can't enjoy a pizza once in a while, but it's nutrients is shit and it's high in calories so eating it too frequently is a bad idea.

>because it has carbs and fats
You can't just eat protons you idiot.

An Aldi pizza is by no means a good pizza Eubro, but it is still healthier than the American shit. How any Americans are thin is a legitimate mystery by this point, they put corn syrup and trams fats in everything.

Blaze pizza came thru 2day w/ the $3.14 1500+ cal pizza for Nerd Day

>Refined carbs make you fat easily if you have a slow metabolism, and so does fat.
Stop posting what you read in those cheap women's magazines mom

store bought pizza use shit tier ingredients for everything. Just buy a bread machine to make dough and you pretty much have your pizza.

Depends what I have, however you make it (as long as you don't use total shit ingredients) - it's probably going to be a lot healthier than store-bought.

Crust
>whole wheat flour
>a bit of omega 3 oil, the one I use is high-temp and flax/sunflower based
>baking soda or yeast, depending on how you like your crust

Meat:
>dried beef, like beef jerky but without so much salt
>sliced and dried chicken breast
>beef sausage made by my cousin - just beef, pepper, paprika and a minimum of salt

Vegetables:
>olives
>bell peppers
>sliced onions

Cheese:
>Mozzarella
>Livada
>Gauda, Emmentaller - some extra calories and fat, but it's not going to kill you and the 250kcal per slice figure is for those, with the other cheeses it's closer to 225kcal.

Sauce:
>store bought tomato paste (100% pure,) oregano, a dab of olive pomace oil, a bit of shredded onions if you like that, garlic in moderation. Salt only if I used meat that has almost none.

If you put all the stuff on a table and ate it separate it would be deemed healthy by most people. Just use pomace instead of virgin oil.

>what are micronutrients
u see this is why i hate stickyfags who think they are all-knowing fitness gods because MUH CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT DAE CARBS AND FATS ARE GOOD I GOT REDPILELD BREHHHHH

also how is 50g of protein for 1000kcal good? lets assume u are cutting at 2000kcal that's fucking 100g of protein. I personally would like to get at the very minimum 150g daily.

I'm eating some pizza right now, tastes good man. Ground beef mozzarella onions tomatos.

It's common sense you literal retard. Refined carbs and fat have a lot of calories. If you eat over your caloric needs everyday you get fat.

>and make your own pizza each time you want one
Oh no, cooking! Real men like yourself have moms to do that!

Pizza is really fast to cook. Homemade is also significantly better than bought, same for pasta. The main prob with pizza is you need either a really hot pizza oven or you need to fuck around for 5 minutes making a setup to imitate a pizza oven, but beyond that a pizza will cook in way less than 5 minutes easy. It takes about as long as cooking anything else.

noice

>Refined carbs and fat have a lot of calories.
Refined carbs have the same calories as normal carbs. Same for fats.

>If you eat over your caloric needs everyday you get fat.
That has nothing to do with whether something is refined. You could get those calories from sugar, you could get them from raw oats. For cico it's the same.

>1000 calories and 50 grams of protein
How is that not bad?

three pizzas give you 3000 calories and 150 grams of protein

pretty much all you need to progress with your gains

>if I eat that one pizza all I can now eat is pizza for some reason
Have a proton shake or something. Eat some fish.

You're a retard
If you can't cook, forget about eating healthy on the cheapl - plus only man-babies can't do it.

Decent meat - 150g - 1.5E
Decent cheese - 250g - 3E
Crust + sauce + vegetables + electricty/gas- 2E
That's the same as I would pay for a much less healthy and smaller pizza. Basically I give up 30 minutes of my time + 1 hour of waiting (when you can do other shit) for the crust to rise a bit and baking - to get healthier food for the same price.

macros aren't even that bad if you eat high protein for the rest of the day.

because americans don't understand what a real pizza is. make your own, it's extremely simple, fun, and you can put anything you want on it.

Why would I ever eat a food so bad in macros that I need a protein shake to balance it out? Why not eat some fish right away?

>too much fat

>Why would I ever eat a food so bad in macros that I need a protein shake to balance it out?
Yeah, because fuck fats and carbs. You totally need 450g of protein a day - nothing but fish, chicken breast and whey. And drinking a protein shake to hit your macros is for casuals, not trve lvfter people like you.

Shockingly, you can take a multivitamin to get all the micros you need, and you don't actually have to get your full day's calories from a single source of food. You can eat some frozen pizza, and then some veggies and chicken and still get all your nutrition.

Fuck off, real Veeky Forumsizens only eat cod with brown rice and salad. Not like eating a varied diet will actually get you more micros than eating the same bland lean shit all the time. Not like cheese, meat, vegetables and whole flour have ANY micros - it's all empty calories.

srs?
Bulking on 4000 calories 200g protein at the moment, could I get away with just eating 4 of those a day?

I'm about being as huge, strong and lean as I can I don't care a ton about actual fitness or health

Being fit =/= being healthy.

Recipe pls

I got two extra large domino's today for $16.

Four slices down and I feel like my body is loaded with salt.

probably not very healthy for you

Making my own, ~ 600 kcal, 25 grams of protein and costs 0,40€ without additional topings.

>Refined carbs and too much fat
>a LOT of salt
>buying shit with preservatives.
>too much saturated fat refined carbs and salt
>Refined carbs make you fat
>slow metabolism

so much fucking momscience and appeals to nature, you should be ashamed of yourselves, do you even lift?

Calories in calories out. Fuck all the no carb faggots. As long as you drink lots of water (About 2.5 gallons a day), you will NEVER get bloated or fat looking from carbs and salt.

It fucking well used to.

RIP micronutrients

>what are multivitamins

Bull, total bull.

I drink lots of water and salt from that pizza is fucking me up. I did have some lemon juice and and orange to help get rid of it.

I've never once had water retention issues no matter how shitty my diet is. I used to eat nothing but McDonalds, Taco Bell, Dominos and protein shakes. None of my friends do either. Try drinking even more water.

This is such meme science. Good luck with your T levels eating like a fucking 5 year old.

Then likely you are either fat or skeleton mode and you don't eat what you think.

Good thing I blast and cruise test. I don't have to waste my life eating shitty chicken breasts and rice all day. Enjoy never being able to eat good tasting food.
I'm just a roider. So I can eat whatever I want as long as I hit my calories and 300g protein.

Makes sense then that you can't detect too much salt then. Explains the kidney issues with steroids.

Kidney levels are fine. I get blood tested every 6 months and never have had anything come back out of the norm. Steroids are not nearly as dangerous as they're made out to be.

Here's is my pizza. Are you jelly?

Can you post the results? I feel what they say okay means okay for an average person, not a young healthy person.

What do the lemon juice and orange do exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8
follow this guy and you should be fine.

It's not bad to eat.
It's just way too calorie dense, it's just not worth it.

a 32cm diameter pizza has 2500kcal.
While pizza tastes good, it's a fucking joke compared to, in my case, gyros.

1 huge plate of gyros, with fries, onions and Coleslaw has about 1200kcal.
It tastes approximately ten times better and I could eat two of those for the same amount of calories, but guess what, I couldnt finish two of those in one sitting, while I easily do that with a pizza and top it of with pizza rolls.

honestly, fuck pizza.
The only good thing about pizza is that it actually tastes good even when already cold.

then get off this board

no u

Thanks user

grow up

>not eating gluten free pizza

Same. I just wanna be super sexy for 30 years then die. IDGAF about being old.

Diuretic to piss out the salt faster.