How likely is it that jason blaha will go on a shooting spree before the end of the year?

how likely is it that jason blaha will go on a shooting spree before the end of the year?

youtube.com/watch?v=584JgiOINK8

>shooting spree

The only shooting spree Jason Blaha will go on is shooting his semen all over little kids because he is a pedophile

only the boys though

since when has he been a pedophile ?

Not with those guns

YouTube "Jason Blahs exposed pedophile"

wow

blaha is one sick fucker

from being a reptile super human to being a pedo

he got paid in guns and training for his services as a merc

he probably has some better ones somewhere

you saying hes gay

what's this guy's name again?

Ramy Broude

This chick has bigger arms than Blaha

Underrated

jason blaha, didn't you see the post or the video title?

She must give one hell of a handjob

>he was a merc

don't_believe_his_lies.jpg

can you prove he wasnt a mercenary ?

he seems to have alot of knowledge about nutrition and firearms as well

hnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

The Monster

Can you prove he was a mercenary other than his word?
If he was so good at nutrition why is he a total fatass

he is not fat. his total is more than 98% of Veeky Forums and his dad is a millionaire.

that's why fit is so butthurt about blaha. he was one of the first to call out supplement industry and fake natties out too. got banned from bodybuilding.com forums for that matter 6-7 years ago for that reason

That's our boy Hemingway!

Meanwhile he's been exposed for his lies about being an operator and being a jumbo size fatass who's only bit of legitimacy was making a beginner routine that was just a variation of stronglifts

well hes super strong like a pro powerlifter at some point i think ???

and he is super muscular even the video in the op is shows how good he is at shooting

Jason Blaha is the best fitness youtuber. Great advice, smooth voice, alpha male, trustworthy.

kek cant wait to see footage of him shooting people during the "powder wars"

Sauce?

i've met blaha irl and he's huge, i don't know why he looks so dyel in videos, because in person he's bodybuilder sized with a massive frame, he's well over 6'2 i stood on my tip toes and only got up to his shoulder (i'm 5'11).

I guess he gets a lot of hate for carrying too much bodyfat, a lot of that is diet and genetics though, if he gained another 20lbs and be fat he would just look like a strongman/powerlifter.

a door is like 6'5? so he's a big dude. see picture for reference.

You sure about that?

Amen him once at a convention and he towered over my 6'0, 216lbs body. The man is an absolute alpha beast.

Janoy blahino

You know that retard lurks here and reads threads about him. Be careful or he will impregnate you with repitilian halfbreeds

I can. I know every single mercenary in the world and he's not one of them

bloho is 5'9 lmao

He def looks bigger IRL

the reason he looks dyel in vids because his belly is so fat, combined with short bicep insertions and with the oversized shirts he wears it creates the illusion that he has no upperbody muscles