Tfw no gearwhore gf

>tfw no gearwhore gf

>tfw no qt gf that likes gaming, deathcore, deathmetal, gym,making memes admits that she is clearly superior than everyone else and confident in public, likes bdsm and other kinky stuff, knows alot about history & current political issues, likes space and finlay...likes Veeky Forums

Why are plebeians everywhere? Why cant that girl just be where i go? Why is there so many plebeians?

>chicks with big ceps

>when ur gf flexes a cep

>deathcore
>making memes

sounds like you should start by graduating high school

Wouldcreampie/10

Where's cheekie? I want to see her tits

this, desu

People dont get these women are tiny their manlette proportions make them look huge.

This

Even the 5'9 dwarves that get laughed at here would tower over these girls

Im 18 & Thy Art Is murder & Infant Annihilator are awesome!!!

And...

>Doesn't make memes

POST MOAR

>you are litteraly a cuckhold bbc

How hot would it be dating a roiding gf though

Like imagine how violent she gets and then she just throws you on the bed and you fucking slam her ass

Shed motivate you to lift so hard and inject your ass full of test for your own gains as well

HOW DO I GET THIS DREAM

sauce?

>girls have bigger 'ceps than me

so you just want to bang yourself

checkin septa'ceps, post more
>tfw no gf to give me the deathgrip

my gf is a brazilian cavala on var, it's pretty fucking great

she bitches as much as any other woman, though, gear only makes their attitude problems worse in my experience

Your a lucky man,

But fuck how do u land one roiderr girl

Get out

Ive wondered this do BRs actually have a name and subculture for muscle women?

i don't know we just date like regular people, i met her in a pool party i hosted and she showed up with a group of friends. i have a big house and look good, so it was easy to get her interested, she was way hotter than her friends, though, so some luck i guess.

i've been with her 3 years now, she's been on var for as long as i can remember but i actually don't remember if she was on var on that pool party already, i was drunk as fuck

men refer to them as "cavalas", it means mare. i don't know what women refer to them as, i call my gf cavala all the time and she likes it, im almost in the uruguay border though, so it could be different from the rest of the country

>tfw no ripped roid rage qt gf to wrestle with

The only attractive female ITT. Girls shouldn't have fucking roid arms.

>Would let cass Choke me as she does dirty things to me and forces me to eat her out.

>Not srs

I actually find her attractive.

But is she actually on gear? She is strong as fk from the vids I see from her.

it's just an illusion breh

>when girls do this to their hair HNGHGHGNGNGH

I don't see how any guy can find muscles sexy. She would be good looking without the muscles.

link her vid

Muscles aren't tied to the sexes.

which vid?

yes they are

she would be an average horseface womanlet without the muscles

No Ur gay

No, muscles are tied to genetics. If you have XY chromosomes you will have more muscle, but that doesn't make you male. It DOES mean you will naturally produce more testosterone though.

>If you have XY chromosomes
>but that doesn't make you male.
nigga you what

>If you have XY chromosomes you will have more muscle, but that doesn't make you male

Bait.

masculinity is not determined by genetics/birth check your fucking cis privilege

>tfw no female clone of me to make clone babbies with

>girls with roid delts
hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg

fuck off you shit eating faggot

Muscle girls are the future

this

powerhouse

you're welcome lads

>deathcore, deathmetal
maybe if you werent 11 years old it'd be easier to get a gf

Has anyone ever dated/fucked a grill liek this on gear? What was it like?

eurgh its so weird how womens elbows go way back

sorry mate you're thinking of gender.
but as sex if you have xy you are male

>that godawful form in everything she is doing

Whats her name?

Cass Martin

>roiding for the ability to use your whole body during back day

really strains the brain

Those are croc rows and are legit.

Is it safer for women to use gear because all the negative side effects that happen when people end a cycle?

>growing tits
>balls shrinking

or whatever, girls don't have to worry about. Basically using gear has no down-sides if you are a woman. No risks.

>chin doubles in size, permanently

Yeah, no risks, except fertility.

pics?
i went to thailand and bought var but my wife wont take it

you must take into account dose and type, like always
roids will almost always increase pimples around the back/shoulders, and oral steroids need to be cycled to prevent liver problems. other than that, women arent special

I hope this is bait. Women taking steroids basically become trannies. Voice deepens, clit grows, facial bone structure changes.

>facial bone structure changes
why when guys make threads about using roids to change their face everyone says its only temporary but with woman people say its permanent if >women arent special

sounds like woman sure are special.

i mean whatever happens to men,, happens to women. they arent special

WHERES THE FUCKING LINK

>ride goes to the gym

who are these people and why do i find them attractive now

dan the man

>go to gym
>see buff chick
>she flexes a cep at me

What do?

genuflect

id marry her and she isnt even w h i t e

>But is she actually on gear?

yes
she also has terrible form, egolifts constantly and her bf encourages it, she'll be a wreck in 5 years sadly.

Why are their biceps veins bigger than mine?

IG is casssmartin

I bet dating one of these chicks would be lots of fun until she tries to fuck you with her 2 inch long mini-dick clitoris

Yeah It would be disappointing if she can't get enough penetration with it

>is she actually on gear

You're kidding, right? She's bigger than half of fit.

dani reardon

nice gyno.

Could you even imagine the mood swings of a woman on steroids? Would not want to deal with that

Yeah, but can you imagine their sex drive?

lady-boys

Grow up first, lil guy.

name for girl in gray with nose piercing?

I told you dudes.
I told you.
She's only going to be hot for about 2-5 years if she keeps up that level of gear abuse.
Now look at her.

As for their sex drive...it will be high and their masochistic level and ability to take and enjoy pain will be immense, but their sexual endurance will drop through the floor so after about 45 minutes, it's like pumping a warm bean bag that moans, howls, screams my name nonstop and will soon pass out.

That is white my man.

@laurenforshehulk

this is cringy as fuck

>roiding for this

natty?

its like a scene from space jam

>implying she isn't still hot

>If you have XY chromosomes you will have more muscle, but that doesn't make you male

wrong pic oh well

Nah.

excellent unintentional b8

yell
>MIRIN'
across the gym at her.

Fag.

bloody hell

Whatever, old photoshopped pics where she was hot inspite of the swole(except for her ass and thighs that's nice) does not mean that she CURRENTLY looks good.

Sorry to break your heart.