Sup Veeky Forums, are the training regimes mentioned in the sticky meme tier, or are they actually worthwhile?

Sup Veeky Forums, are the training regimes mentioned in the sticky meme tier, or are they actually worthwhile?

> Beginner tier
Starting Strength
Stronglifts
Reg Park 5x5

> Intermediate Tier
5/3/1 (strength)
PPL (mass)
PHUL (mix)
ULxPPLx (best routine imho)

> Advanced
Few make it far enough for this to be necessary but advanced routines vary completely based upon goals and generally incorporate periodization somewhere.

>Reg Park 5x5
What is "wrist work" and "calves" exercises?

Also, is this one worthwhile?

I never ran the program but I assume it just means forearm and calf exercises.

In my opinion, Veeky Forums is way too autistic about routine selection. Any balanced program will give you decent results provided the athlete commits to it for long enough. Reg Park, SS and SL all build a good foundation, the small variations between them won't amount to much in the long run.

The link to a SS routine from the sticky says something around the lines of "Bench builds arms" so thats BS

Just do PPL like every aesthetic person here

Makes more sense to progress to heavier weight while you benefit from noob gains. That way you're benching 225 when you start PPL, instead of being stuck in a plateau at 155.

PPL includes things like compounds that help with exactly that.

the routines gym staff give you are meme tier

>dat grill

nnghhh please squat... on my dick, with your anus

>mfw

they won't let me do my own

well that's disappointing

I'd smash that whore from behind all fucking day

i was fine with u not posting her face desu

wat, she's got shit squatting mobility, her heels are coming up

>2/10 would not be her squat plug

>but I assume it just means forearm and calf exercises.
thank you, i was assuming it meant differential equations and the gilgamesh epic. You tots cleared that out for me bro!

My question was what specific wrist and calves exercises it recommended

name?

May I ask why Greyskull isn't in the beginner tier?

got damn right brother, got damn right.

Do SS with curls on the day youre not doing chins and chest isolation on the day youre doing OHP.

If you want more muscle then add a 4th set of 8 reps, with less weight on upper body lifts, but drop it when you start stalling.

>ULxpplx
Are you trappy

her lack of mobility and shit posture is annoying the fuck outta me

>ULxPPLx
what is this, am newfag

>531 (monthly progression)
> Intermediate
Enjoy your nogains

sounds like youre looking for an excuse to not work out.

Now that I've seen her face I finally realise why everybody posts the OP pic of her but nothing else.

Upper Lower (rest) Push Pull Legs (Rest)

thx

yw

Just do GOMAD till Labor Day then cut.
It's literally that simple.

why tho? its all about hitting from behind and with a worse face she's twice as likely to fuck you

It's a bad angle anyway desu.

Not Angelina Jolie tier but not Lena Dunham tier at least.

I legit think most of her body weight is on her ass so not bad all things considered.

Lmaoo