I get motivation to get Veeky Forums from video games

I get motivation to get Veeky Forums from video games.
Is it autism?

What video game character motivates you?

>Is it autism?

Fuck no. It doesn't matter what gives you motivation if it gives you the drive to improve yourself. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Mac is pretty good inspiration

>manlet goes on a rampage beating up leagues of gigantic people through the power of hard work and willpower

He's like Veeky Forums's hero.

I'm going to cosplay as him

I lift and train (kyokushin currently, mma when my finances allow it in the future) in order to be able to beat the shit out of people. Hypothetically, you have to understand. I don't want to brawl and I'm not worried about being attacked. Obviously more people or a weapon will always fuck me up, but I want to be able to look into any mans eyes and know I could fucking kill him with my bare hands if he came at me.

Motivation's motivation bro.

Not so much video games but JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Pic text unrelated

i know like 3 fellow autists who were inspired to get Veeky Forums from fighting game characters

>Training to bully and push people off ledges
Ad mortem, inimicus!

Pic related

seconded

When your fiance allows it?

Bro you're never going to win a fight if you're so pussy you can't even possess your own balls, cuz right now your wife has them in a drawer somewhere while she fucks your best friend. Just fucking train what you want to train.

it says finances you fuckhead

>I can take you, all on!

no it isn't autism

My motivations are : be able to look good in clothes, be able to do construction work if my life ever goes that path, and making fighting game girls want to fugg me

You are being cucked by something that isn't even alive??

I'm a poor piece of shit. Kyo costs a third monthly of what mma would cost. It's not like I'm not building a decent striking base anyway. And I'm enjoying myself. I might even keep kyo up alongside mma in the future. Relax man.

>fiance not letting me train

lol holy shit I'd dump the bitch to the curb I'd legitimately rather follow the martial way than get laid on the regular (both would be nice lol but if there's a choice I know which I'd make.)

bro...u get motivation from the most generic nigga in all of fighting games?

NOS SUPRESTES

I get motivation from movie characters or tv characters like Omar Little from The Wire. Video game characters though, they're not well written enough to motivate me.

I would make CJ from GTA San Andreas lift and run/bike everywhere around los Santos and I got to thinking that would be cool to just run around my city and see it up close like that

So I did

Who cares where you get your motivation from, if it works it works

For whatever, this man's story, from his retarded resolve to the destruction of his dream, has always inspired me. Archer is defined as a man who has no talents, but became great through sheer will. Plus I'm a faggot who's infatuated with tragic heroes, so go figure Archer would inspire me.

mrs karate has be my motivation for a long time.

Yes

Dragon Ball Z is the only real good anwser

Fuck off normie

Rip and tear, until it is done.

But seriously, imagine how Veeky Forums the Doom marine must be to sprint faster than Usain Bolt nonstop while curbstomping demons.

I'll be your Kaz.

Every thread.

how do i achieve /gottagetback/ mode?

one day i may

*parries you*

P. good taste. Season 2 is treating you well

>all these based af fightan game characters

My niggas.

Can't have inspirations without DORYA!

Pull-ups till back to the past