Does he still have any hope to be aesthetic?

Does he still have any hope to be aesthetic?

He's the aesthetic god you mean? Nothing is more perfect than a round blob

i would be so stressed out if I knew i had a high chance of dropping dead every single day

Well the stress would kill you even faster

Must be an old pic related because I really doubt he can even stand these days.

He could, but he's a fat lazy fuck who won't do anything about it. He's beyond saving.

CALORIE THIEVING

Probably have a ton of hanging skin.

Why is fit obsessed with him, pls respond.

It was before he had his nasty ass neckbeard so I assume this pic is from around 2013

tl;dr he wants to lose weight but isn't willing to not drink 5 bottles of soda a day
>"haha muh MEDICAL TEAM is taking care of it guys ;)"

This reminds me of all the fat wow addicted players that talk about how their bodies are falling apart because all they do is play wow.

Why do you keep posting this failure of a human being? What's your obsession with him?

>MUH OBAMACARE
Holy shit, literally how? The dude must make a lot of money from youtube, and his health deteriorates due to his health habits, fuck that.

I wish this fat fuck would die.

He has gained 100 lbs since DDP built him a custom low impact workout plan and taught him how to cook things less than 5,000 calories...

poor boogie, theres no saving him now
im gonna miss his content. no way hes' not gonna die in 2 years

This dude needs to drop weight fast before he dies.

SALAD DODGING

people are just waiting for him to keel over

LARD GARGLING

Sad.

His job is youtube, right?

So no reason to go out ever, probably too ashamed to go to the gym, addicted to food. He's not going to make it.

I blame his bitch ass wife for:

1) sleeping with their roommate
2) waiting for him to die so she can get all the money
3) going on holiday with some """"just friends"""" while our boi booger is sat at home playing vidya

hes 42, its probably too late

>5 bottles of soda a day
Holy shit, he must be pissing like an elk. His kidneys must be really happy.

>Youtube
Found the problem. Fatties are obsessed with him, because of muh bodypositivity and such shit.

Disgusting.

just because hes fat doesn't mean he's going to immediately die. he will be around at least 10 more years if not 20-30

BIG BLACK DILDO IN THE LAST PIC

The clothing industry should have a Geneva convention thing where they all agree to reduce the size of their clothing and not tell anyone. A medium would become a small, etc.

More profit because less fabric used.
Fatties now have to get their clothes tailored, might ring a bell in their head, or they simply don't have enough money for clothes AND food.

Stop normalizing extremes.

*A small would become a medium

>breaks chair with his weight
>bruises buttocks by the power of his mass
If this isnt a wake up call about your weight, I dont know what is...

He can't physically go to gym without involving a firefighter crew.

I broke two chairs in 6 months and I weigh 80kg.

He doesn't need any wake-up calls, except looking in the mirror - he won't stop eating even after his first coronary or a mild stroke or when they take his legs.