Is it possible to be handsome if you have a really weak jaw?

Is it possible to be handsome if you have a really weak jaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OH_mOS_WeS4
faceliftdentistry.com
youtube.com/watch?v=gbzmcNspNiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Adam Driver is the most handsome jawlet I can remember right now and he's ugly af

Not really. Grateful for the mighty chin God gifted me. Worth corrective surgery OP.

yes with surgery

surgery

But he has a massive head. I think women like that.

>Is it possible to be handsome if you have a really weak jaw?
>But he has a massive head

Wow maybe surgery is the answer

How is this jaw even possible?

Tfw could have sworn this was me side on. Why live bros

OP here,

Am I the most jawlet on Veeky Forums?

start chewing gum asap theres still hope

Not being breast fed, not eating enough tough hard to chew foods like meat, cartilage, bones, ligaments, and mouth breathing.

>have a jaw
>tfw literally EVERY OTHER part of the face is hideous
Jaws aren't everything, boys

post face

No.

Have surgery or start embracing it.

here's a photo from like a year ago

That's not a jaw
It's just upper jawlet tier

You better bet they do like a massive head

I dig the Michael Cera look, but am I right that everyone looks shady as fuck when they have a stache?

social conditioning

You look good man, you look absolutely nothing like the pic you posted, you look like an average person stop worrying about your chin you fag

you have no jaw pajeet

y'all think I'm a jawlet?

This was back when I was in the 70kg range.

Didnt bother looking up a pic, but you remind me of Tom Hanks. Dunno if it's just the overall shape of face and dark hair... A bit leaner face would look good.

poo in loo

/thread

receded orbital rims lol

You should shave 2bh

what do if you have a wide jaw but a shit chin that doesn't protrude out?

chin implant?

Hawkeye has a little chin, don't feel bad

>Have surgery or start embracing it.

you would be hard pressed to be called human with that kind of jaw

yeah and he is ugly as shit

mr potato head looking

yeah but what kind of surgery, would a chin implant alone make me look less subhuman at least?

Chin implants help protrude the chin forward, but it won't help much with vertical length. For that, you'll need full-blown surgery.

What do you mean by vertical length? How long my lower face is? Cos I have noticed that my face seems kind of short. Not quite as bad as Jeremy Renner but a bit similar.

And what kind of surgery would I need to fully fix my face? Is it that lefort thing where they break your skull basically?

I literally cried

I mean the vertical length of your chin, so yeah.

It's called a sliding genioplasty, where they basically break your jaw and bolt a titanium plate in between.

Just do more rack pulls

tfw my head is below the female average. kill me now.

Your mustache just dig the gap between your upper lip and chin. Grow hair on your chin, trim it evenly, bam, new chin.

Pic is me, my chin is normal AFAIK but I actually have to touch my face to remember where it is. You could grow a goatee or something and nobody would know unless they were touching your face... and if a grill is touching your face I think you don't have to worry about your receeded chin.

Are your teeth misaligned? I actually have a friend who had his jaw realigned because of it.

No, he should kill himself as to not pass on his shit genetics.

If he's too much of a little bitch he's gonna need jaw surgery to make his face looks human because right now it looks fucked. What's he got, an overbite? Maybe an under-bite? Either way I think the procedure is like 50-60k with a long recovery time. There's also non-surgical options like 'facelift dentistry' but it takes a few weeks where you have to be basically at their clinic the whole time while they do some weird gay shit to you to fix your jaw. I don't know what.

Basically it will take some of the best medical professionals in the world just to make his jaw appear normal.

It takes a 2 second google search to fin out the price. Full-blown genioplasty is usually about $6k, not $60k, are you retarded? Why would you think it would cost that much?

And chin implants are usually below $1k

maybe we're talking about different procedures, ive never seen an accredited surgical or dentistry option for less than like 20k to fix jaw problems like OPs

Grow a beard

looks like you're the one who's retarded.

>tfw good jaw genetics
>tfw shit heart genetics
>100% chance to have a heart attack by age 55 based on family history

>Either way I think the procedure is like 50-60k

150 euros here in Finland. Having the operation on 9th of May

What procedure? There seems to be a confusion between these posts about corrective jaw surgery to correct over-bites / under-bites (which would by extension fix both the jaw-line and chin for most people) or simply implants for appearance purposes.

Fixing the malformed jaw that causes the weak jaw lines and weak chin seems to be a pretty pricey procedure in the U.S. -- Also what kind of recovery time are you looking at?

Hmm dno exacty what it's called in english but they cut open both upper and lower jaw, move upper forward and down, lower change the angle to more vertical. Something like that

Sounds like full corrective jaw surgery for like 200 US is insanely cheap. You're pretty lucky.

Have this kind of open bite.

I think I look pretty ok

Trying to achieve whermacht mode aesthetics

how this is going to help him he doesnt have the bone structure. No chin at all.

u will never achieve wehrmacht mode as a ginger.

Kek. What if I dye my hair?

SURGERY
U
R
G
E
R
Y

First you need to determine is your bite fine (under or overbite). If it is not, you need orthodontic surgery to fix your bite. If its ok, you can augment the chin by sliding genioplasty or by chin implant. I had sliding genioplasty a bit over a two year ago done. My chin was brought forward 8 mm. I chose to do genioplasty because I didn´t want silicone in me. I also read that you might need a new implant in 10 years because it kind of dissolves to the bone. I wasn´t ugly before, but it made me a model tier handsome. I get alot more looks from girls now than before. Best decicion of my life.

Depends, can you grow a beard to hide it?

It looks like you have a bite issue so chin implants might just look odd on your face, I think you need legit reconstructive surgery to move your jaw into the correct place.

You can find out which one you most likely need by looking here: youtube.com/watch?v=OH_mOS_WeS4

In terms of costs it seems to range quite a bit as per: and There's also alternatives to full surgery like - faceliftdentistry.com - but I'm not sure what they actually do. They claim to be able to fix overbite / underbite / openbite and by extension correct chins and jawlines wihtout surgery but they dont give very many details.

If you're lucky enough to not have a bite problem in addition to being ugly you can go this route:

Very glad to have a strong jaw, I see people with their chins connected to their necks and see how much it would suck to have that feature.

>27 and little more than shitty peach fuzz

This is the one I need: youtube.com/watch?v=gbzmcNspNiw

If I set up a go fund me will you guys pay for it. It's okay to say no.

no

what procedure did this thing have done to look human?

that's not just an implant, it looks to have moved then entire structure of the face

I'm sorry

how the fuck did she fold towels

JHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA all these shit-tier genetics in this threadd.

Why even live? WHYYY

you still post on this board, so your life cant be that great.

i am a winner like you guiyz, this board is for WINNERS, i tell you WINNERS.

We all pretend we have a life. But the most important reason i come here is because: On this board you can be yourself, you can be yourselff.. Nothiing like REAL LIFE.

NEVER BE AFRAID TO BE YOURSELF. I am also still learning

we're trying to crowd fund a bunch of jaw and chin surgeries for people on this board. Please support the cause - donate as much as you can.

le act like zyzz lmao xDD

I feel like I have a pretty decent jawline looking from the front and me still being around ~15-16% bf but since I've had fucked up teeth since ~16 or so and am 23 right now and plan on finally fixing them once i'm done with school in a few months I'm curious if that will help to make me look more proper from the side too since I have a shitty overbite right now where my teeth literally rest on my lower lip.

kek

shoot your barber

that cut is trash

>JUST

no
but you can use photoshop instead

You're biggest problem it's that mustache

Either shave it off or grow a full beard

fuck, that's depressing, a small change makes such a difference

Took me a second, but I got it.

just shave your head jesus

fpbp

nice puckered lips you cocksucking fairy

This nigga looks like Jimmy jr. from Bob's Burgers.

Am I a chinlet? pls rate. Ignore acne, fuck I can't get rid of it

Kek indians are the ugliest race ever
Even blacks look better

Damn mast
So that hair oil protocol really works?

>tfw look like adam driver almost exactly
>on a waiting list for corrective jaw surgery
fuck me, can't come soon enough

Yes.
I breathed through my mouth a lot as a kid, but like with a bit of facial hair it's barely noticeable. Your upper jaw slightly protrudes over your lower jaw. When I'm in public I just put my lower jaw where it should be. You'll get used to it. Also, try to lose weight. I'm a solid 7.5. You can't even tell I'm a jawlet any more because it's not visible.
You could also just chew gum because it makes your lower jaw naturally protrude

no, chad is born, not made

Can't decide if you look like a chav or a school shooter

kek, severely underrated

It looks like you got 50% more teeth than normal people lmao

I hope your nickname is jaws

please tell me you did that haircut yourself and didn't actually pay someone for it.

Keep your chin up. Oh wait..

Have the inverse problem. Chin there but weak jaw cus huge gonial angle. Insurance might cover surgery and braces to fix my shit tho

Forgot pic rip