What kind of routine do you recommend for someone with this body type?

What kind of routine do you recommend for someone with this body type?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>adults not only allowed this to happen, they encouraged it

Everyone involved should be sacked.

I'm so glad I didnt grow up in the age of the internet.

eat alot and manual labor for years

whats wrong with this? it's just kids being cute, girls appreciate effort.

Exactly.

Hey man, he bared his soul and got a hug!

but its so fucking funny, the comments alone

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

please god no

if i woke up an were this fucking autist weirdo i think the only solution would be suicide

>that dodge

check out her traps though

>she almost breaks her own neck to avoid the attempted kiss

Anyone have the picture of him and her now?

WHY WOULD THAT DANCE GUARANTEE A KISS?

q u i n t s

they aren't together lol she is dating a college quarterback

who is HE dating

no one, he posted a pic with a girl and didn't even write anything about her, not even sure if he even tagged her and then she decided to write a wall of text that he was like a brother to her

where is this

idk someone probably has it

I would recommend 1rm chair kickouts

It's easy, stand on a chair, tie a heavy duty rope to something above you and around your neck, and kick the chair out from under you,

Its that girl at the end dying of laughter going "that's the cutest thing I've ever seen" that's when I was like well he's definitely going to kill himself now. RIP Garrett.

how much weight should I have around my waist/ankles when I go for my 1rm as a beginner? or should I just start out with bodyweight? I watched my dad max out with a 60lb belt before but he died unfortunately so I never really learned how to lift.

why can't i find his social media

finding hers was easy

bodyweight is good enough

>pls respond

I think that his has "_gravity" in his account name

did you retards actually expect her to suck his dick or something?
I don't understand how just because he does some stupid ass dance he deserved a kiss
what kind of 5th grade mentality is that, he is lucky that she even touched is boney ass he looks like a dyel scooby

Should help with the 1rm chair kickouts

>1rm chair kickouts
KEK

That is either a tiny ass car, or a huge ass woman.

a pushup a day keeps the doctor away

SS+GOMAD

That girl has a giant scar on her belly.
Looks ayylmao as fuck, the beta dodged a bullet there

>play sports
>that ball kick

>you can pinpoint the exact moment where his heart snaps in two

Dude kicks like a fucking retarded.
t. brazilian

It's actually a cartoon.

An hero × 1

>desu Garrett you are more of a brother to me than my actual brother

vai se foder retardado

did he delete his account or something

maybe just changed his account name

No, no. I'm pretty sure it's some nip eco shitbox

Where you a beta orbiter to a girl when you were young ?
I sure as fuck was but one day she wanted to have a 'sleep over' at my place and we ended up getting drunk and having sex, she regretted it and claimed I raped her but thank god she didn't go to the police or whatever.

Weighted tips

These are the people (vid related) who shitpost on Veeky Forums and give lifting advice.

yeh m8
you can't build up a fake relationship in your head and expect that she'll have done the same.

you don't kiss someone just because they did an giraffe mating dance.

doesn't matter, he'll use this as fuel to do better in college and land a decent job, and eventually decide to get fit and post here in tfwngf threads like the rest of us.

I really hope this guy made it/will make it because this is cringe city central.

she's so fucking hot though
can't blame that kid

my "best friend" in school was this super cute stoner chick, we hung out every day and i was a beta orbiter. to be fair things like this happened
>raining outside
>we run up to my apartment, get in room
>"user, i'm all wet now what are we going to do?"
>"let me get you a towel"

she did stuff like that sporadically over the first year and it wasn't until recently that i realized she gave me many openings but i was too much of a sperg to capitalize, so she stopped and i secured my position as beta orbiter for years. i remember every time she got a boyfriend the mentality was, as soon as she breaks up with him it'll be my turn. sphew. the cringe.

girl is so repulsed by the idea someone might think they have something she posts that and they are 1 meter apart with an object between them

that video ruined that kid's life forever

Looks like SOMEONE here is still embarrassed to dance.

or she understands how fragile he is and doesn't want to hurt his feelings or lead him on?

Not your fault bro. You can't know what you weren't taught.

In fact more than likely you were told repeatedly it's rude to hit on girls especially your friends.

girl is fit as fuck. he messed up giving her sweets like she's some kind of fatass. had she opened that box and saw a grilled chicky with brocc and a sip to wash it down she'd have sucked his micropeen on the spot guaranteed

>she did stuff like that sporadically over the first year and it wasn't until recently that i realized she gave me many openings but i was too much of a sperg to capitalize, so she stopped and i secured my position as beta orbiter for years. i remember every time she got a boyfriend the mentality was, as soon as she breaks up with him it'll be my turn. sphew. the cringe.>>

We all been there bro, trust me.

>Not your fault bro. You can't know what you weren't taught.
THIS.
This whole lack of teaching guys how to "get" women and know what they want etc is ruining milions of lives.

I'm not an avid social media user but I assume what people post there have to do with what they want to show to everyone and not a particular person

in the end, chad always wins.

>shes 16, hes 18.

>chad
>this guy

Nah bro, he just isn't some beta skinny faggot.

That's Chad?
Even I'm better looking than that.

When you're QB of a D1 team, you're Chad by default

post pic

Read the thread before posting.

But you /r9k/ faggots insist that Chad isn't always about the looks ..

Can you get one version and then speak ?

>dat smug satisfaction

I still fail to see any Chadness about that guy...

Kinda good looking but nothing to lose your shit over that.

Is dancing good cardio? Looks like he's working the delts nicely here.

yeah

this poor aspie got sold down the river by a fucking chocolate coated berry company

it is a strange time that we live in
floyd mayweather-esque evasion skills

d1 qb, committed to duke, he's the shit in his little town.

what were you doing at 18 user? cos it wasn't banging a 16 year old model or getting a free ride to college, im just guessing.

>he's also 6'3.

>what were you doing at 18 user?
I was busy being morbidly obese nerd with single alcoholic parent..

But i still think he isn't that good looking.

>im 6'4.
One of my few good sides.

of yourself, dingus

>tfw 29 and still beta

Help! I don't want to an hero or settle for a roastie.

No one can help you.
You have to help yourself.

Sorry bro, its a tough life but being a men is not for everyone.

>no one likes grapes anyways
t. you

>missing the point that much

:(

That poor fucking kid, whoever the adults were that encouraged him to do that stupid fucking dance video to get views and shekels from whatever they were promoting are pieces of shit. At 13 I doubt that kid realized how it will follow him around forever and has sealed his place as a cringey beta. The fact this chick had to write a wall to make it publicly aware he is as deep in the friend zone as possible just reminds me how cruel women can be. Kid needs to hit the weights, and start boxing or selling drugs or something if he wants any chance of getting out of being the ultimate fedora.

>but being a men is not for everyone

Where do I sign out? I don't see any difficulty settings.

Apply poison to your bloodstream.
Or buckshot to the temple.

damn dude

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A
A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So what you are saying is that prestige and success make the chad, not the looks.

Ok. I can get behind that.

i watched that through my fucking fingers

Poor fucking kid, he'll be the friendzoned fuck forever while that girl will become the popular overachiever who's a shoe-in for prom queen
The fact he even tried through this terrible shuffle and they captured it on video is the worst thing

I blame the dad.

I wouldn't have allowed my son to do this. The success rate was extremely low and the ramifications of failure far too extreme. Even if he did succeed, the success would have been severely short term, but the ramifications of failure will follow this poor bastard around until his 30s if he is lucky.

the kid has autism, literally

>I'm so glad I didnt grow up in the age of the internet.

Holy shit me too. I'm so glad all the horribly embarrassing shit I did/said only exists in the minds of the few people who witnessed it, who I will never be in contact with again

I did break for quite some time and I can tell you theres nothing better, if you are doing powermoves you might get some injures in your wrists though, but if youre just floordancing etc, it's the most intense and fun cardio you can do, plus you learn some moves to impress people.

Look on the bright side, at least the cake company made some money from this although yeah that kid better change his name or else people will find this and recognize him.

quads never lie

obciously newfag. She obviously have very tight chest muscles that promotes a foward tilt of the shoulders. She is only a few years from extreme back pain = depression = weightgain.

Eat a fuckload of meat and potatoes with milk
Hell even some soft drinks

>routine
Whatever he wants with the condition he hits the same muscle group twice a week

DODGE

>implying
that's barely higher than that garret guy

5'11 vs 6'0

she did turn out cute as fuck, you jelly dummy

we made a friend fuck a tree in 10th grade, he stuck his dick inside a treehole. at lunch.

imagine if smartphones were around. we still bring it up to this day, 20 years later.