How to permanently stop hair growth on the buttocks

How to permanently stop hair growth on the buttocks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0jSVB1ihAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youre supposed to enter that in the search bar, not in a new thread

I just like talking to you guys about stuff. Do you have an hair on your butt, bro?

Are the bad stories about shavec buttcrakcs true?

What are the other theories?

Get that cream that removes hair it's what

who the fuck even thinks about this, go spend your money on hot wax and nair you silly faggot.

Surgically remove your butt skin

it's a difficult place to shave.

I use veet right now.

I don't like the way it feel when it starts to grow back, it's weird, it's as if I have sandpaper on my ass for a few days when it begins to grow back.

I want it to be removed permanently. I can't imagine ever needing hair on my butt and in my butt crack. what kind of life is this.

not him but i do, i dont mind the hair on my butt itself, but i trim my butt crack hair, i dont shave it because of razor burn.
but its the hair on my lower back that im self conscious about.

That's why normal people don't touch that hair, because it wicks heat (less sweat), stops chafing, and hurts like fuck when it grows back in. Unless you're a literal faggot, I really don't know what country you live in that women give a shit about hairless boy butts... japan? france?

>what kind of life is this.
the feral kind, simply adopt your new animal life and live in the wild. read some jack london to prepare.

it's to reduce skin on skin friction.. like all other curlies

WHY CRITICIZE BUTT HAIR? I EAT MY CHEERIOS EVERY DAY AND CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THEY SAID "NO DONT EAT ME, YOU ATE BUTT HAIR BEFORE EATING ME"

>Caring about what women think

Fucking faggot leave my board.

>waxing your butthole
>things straight people do
choose one

when i go see prostitutes im self-concioius when i remove my clothing because i know their is hair on my butt and men in movies dont have butt hair

there's gotta be a way to get rid of it permanently. If we just put out heads together we can figure this out.

>there's gotta be a way to get rid of it permanently. If we just put out heads together we can figure this out.

It's called electrolysis you idiot.

>If we just put out heads together we can figure this out.
Oh my god. It's called Google. Google, you moron. Laser hair removal. Jesus Christ.

We don't want to wax it. We want it to be gone forever and never grow back. Please help us. This could be the most important thing you do with your life.

>Laser hair removal.

a lot of the at home ones say they aren't for your butt or genitals. Please help. which one do you recommend? Can you show me a picture of your ass?

pls stream self laser ur butt

Only twinks dont have butt hair, alpha tops all have butthair to protect from getting dominated by other men

I will live stream me lazering my ass and ass hole if you recommend me the product you use and show me some pics of you butt and taint.

handsome men in movies never have butt hair though. I mean, have you ever seen Tango and Cash?

Handsome men in movies are all fucked by the jews in hollywood to get their roles and to turn more men into twinks for us rich and powerful tops

I don't think butthair is as protective as you make it sound

Thats because you are a butthairlet

>Laser hair removal
i cant find one that is permanent. 600$ and I only get a hairless butt for maybe 12 months at best. What kind of retarded shit is that.

you could get electrolysis or laser removal but I'm sure it's expensive af and my understanding is that it's oversold as "permanent" hair removal. First of all, 100% of follicles will not be destroyed-- prob more like 75 or 80%. And over time you will gradually develop more follicles

nothing will ever stop my butt hair. butt hair unstoppable.

this is horrible. this is the worst thing ever. im going to be depressed for weeks.

I bet you end up with super strong untreatable butthair, like antibiotic resistant bacteria

Listen to this. Butt hair is there for a good reason. You'll be sweaty and uncomfortable without it.

So butt-hair is unstoppable. All those idiot scientists and they cant even figure out how to stop butt hair growth. What a bunch of morons.

ive found that ass hair helps in confirming a clean shit and less chafing/sweating when walking. shaving it/removing it only causes more problems, unless youre planning on getting rimmed or something, in which case it might be a good idea.

I just think it's sad that we dont have to the option to not have butt hair.

>not harvesting hair on your thighs and butt for your inevitable hair transplant on your head

They've seen worse

laser hair removal

go to a clinic that has medical grade laser

youtube.com/watch?v=T0jSVB1ihAo

ass baldness is the future.

epilate. Hurts a lot but no razor burn and the hair will stay away much longer. Do it 3 days in a row and you will be smooth for a month.
Don't use razor, you will get pimples and razorburn everywhere.
The only real permanent solution is needle epilation, but that costs a fortune and you'll have to get to a electrologist to do that with many many sessions. Painful sessions.

America

thanks for the details.

It's not something i'd be comfortable asking for. Hopefully there are some advancements in the future and an at-home option that is permanent becomes available.

I'd go through excruciating pain if when it was over I had no hair in my butt crack and it never grew back.

do girls have butt hair?

Do you get upset when the bank teller sees you when don't shave for a few days?

>because of razor burn.
how fucking bad are you at shaving?

its because of my eczema, but also probably not great

focus on butt cheeks and butt cracks and butt holes.

look up phoenix floe on tumblr

use groupon and find professional hair removal

what the fuck my nigga

Why would you want to stop the strongest hairs you have? If you grow them out you can make a rope with a higher tensile strength than steel.

I'm scared to

Okay so seriously, I bet 90% of the world shaves them because they are disgusting - just think about the shit that hangs in there when you take a dump.

So I guess one just gets over the painful and uncomfortable days when the hair grows back?

butt hair exists because you get less bug bites on your ass/taint/balls

fucking retards, why do you think animals have hair in the first fucking place

enjoy your sunburns and itchy nipples, fucking hairlets

>buy bidet
>use bidet

wow just like that your ass is cleaner than it ever can be with paper alone

the mental hoops retards go through to justify their nonesense is staggering
>hurr i better shave otherwise i would have to clean my dirty asshole

>having swamp ass forever
why tho ?

fuck off """""captain""""" sparrow

not even bidet just use asswipes bro