Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/9242/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smell bad
taste bad
great fucking nutrition

eat them outside by the dumpster

Great fucking nutrition.

...Wanting to kill yourself after the first bite.

Use some ranch powder to mix in with the oil to hide the horrible taste.

I eat these every now and then. How good are they?

I'm a big fan, even more so of the canned salmon. A little mayo or mustard depending on your pallete makes it taste just fine.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/9242/2

canned salmon

I always wondered about this. How are these supposed to be eaten? You just eat the whole damn thing with the bones as well?

bones are gross.

buy boneless.

yes. You won't notice when you eat them

Yum yum in your tum tum. Don't be a faggy squeamish American eater.

superior product coming trough

>superior
that's objectively false

tasty fish

>smell bad
>taste bad
This. I don't see how you can eat it. I'd rather stick to chicken all week long.

Here's a power meal
>spanish style sardines (just good old sardines soaked in oil with chili and black peppers)
>remove most of the oil
>mash that shit
>throw in pan
>scramble eggs
>throw in pan
>cook until eggs won't give you salmonella and/or it's dry enough for you
Brace for protein farts

Damn you guys scared
I've been too scared by what it will smell like that I still haven't even opened it

They have a fishy odor. They taste salty, meaty, and savory. The bones are soft and crush easily. Make sure that you don't get any droplets on your clothes, especially when you pop the can open, otherwise you'll smell fishy, too.

open it and show us breh

Taste fucking delicious fuck everyone here. Great macros. Cheap as fuck. Muh omegas. Easy to eat and open (no can opener or prep). Ez calcium. Low mercury. Low calorie.
The oil ones taste God tier but obviously have more calories.
The bones aren't an issue. They're soft as fuck and you hardly notice. If you don't like fishy fish don't get sardines.

The smell though fuck me the smell will shit your room up quickly.

Just put some hot sauce on them, they taste really good. I think why people think they taste bad is because they do smell bad and look kinda gross, but they really don't taste bad AT ALL.

If you didn't let these people see it or smell it before tasting it, they would like it. They get too caught up in the looks/smell. I am a proud sardine lover, and this offends me.

I prefer the sardines in mustard sauce desu. Pretty fucking tasty if you ask me. I usually have a few cans in my backpack.