LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

thewireless.co.nz/articles/the-pencilsword-revenge-of-the-beach-bod
thewireless.co.nz/authors/toby-morris
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit: the comic

>being so incredibly lazy that you have no idea how being fit even works

These retards think it takes 20 hours a week in the gym to be fit. I bet they spend 100% of their time being productive too, definitely can't squeeze in a 30 min workout.

Why are they acting like 8hrs per week is such a huge commitment

Even 4h a week is enough to look better than DYELs

8hrs a week is a big commitment if you have a full time job

but 4-6 hours is easily achievable and you don't need more than that as a natty

I'm all for body positivity. If people want to be fat or skinny and not receive any judgement, I don't see any problem there.

That being said, those people need to understand that just like they have a right to feel comfortable in their own skin, I have a right to not be attracted to them. Nobody should get mad at people because they don't want to fuck you; that's just being salty. I work out because I want people to pay attention to me for how I look, I admit it.

>8hrs per week
You have the fuckarounditis bud. I don't think I did 8 hours even lifting everyday and doing a full load of rowing. A basic program will take a couple of hours.

The assertion of the comic is that everyone else cares what he looks like but he doesn't, which is the inverse of reality. I don't give a shit what the author looks like, but I can tell he does or he wouldn't have needed to write it.

>if people don't want to date me because I'm fat it's their fault and not mine

Not him, but I do about 10-12 hours a week. And it's a proper program, and I'm fucked after each workout.

>When you're young you're instinctively concerned with how others perceive you because we're a social species reliant on being in groups thus your animal brain perceives a poor impression as a literal threat to your life

>But as you grow older you get better at suppressing your natural instincts and the mental gymnastics necessary to save your ego

>8hrs a week is a big commitment if you have a full time job

There's 168 hours in a week. 8 hours is 4% of that. You really can't afford that across an entire week?

Go to the gym after work? Go to the gym during lunch? Go to the gym before work?

I managed a full time job working as a software intern this summer, and worked 40+ hours a week. Then on the way home I just went to the gym for 2 hours, and went home and had dinner. I had way more time for the gym than I do when I'm a full time college student...

8 hours a week is a lot, the average person that does nothing for their health would benefit greatly just from about 3 hours a week

That isn't exactly a packed schedule. I do full time work (40+ hours) and full time school (18 credits) and I still find time.

no it isnt you faggot. Get your priorities straight

Work 9-5 -> Gym 6-8 4 times a week. Wow, what a fucking commitment! You could easily have a social life and other hobbies on top of that. I don't work a fulltime job, I work about 30 hours a week but I'm able to balance lifting, work, studying a language, reading books, playing music and having a social life.

There's literally no excuse for not being fit.

I barely do 6 hrs a week and people act like I'm crazy.

3 hrs gym lifting in the whole week, bout 45 min actually lifting and 15 shower/locker, 3 times a week

3 times a week 30 min running and less than 25 yoga.

So hey shit is good. Before I used to imagine it was a lot for chicks to be fit af but now I'm realizing it's really not that much it's just the consistency that's the bitch.

>decide to make a gif
>best thing I can do is blinking and bending a finger slightly
Master artist

>work a 50 hour work week
>168 - 50 = 118
>try to sleep 8 hours a night
>62 hours left
>probably spend about 15.75 hours eating all week assuming I take an average of 45 minute meals with extended meals and short face stuffings
>I now have 46.25 hours left of free time to split between errands, enjoying my life and self-study to get a better job
>assuming I dedicate 6 hours to the gym a week that's like 13% of my free time

It's better than a lot of things I can do with my free time but don't act like it isn't a time investment. oh shit why am i posting on Veeky Forums on my one day off

If you work like 70-80 hours a week, sure. If you work 40 hours a week? No.

I would struggle to find more than 3 hours a week

it seriously isn't the hours you put in over the effort, I floor myself 3 times a week in an intense 1 hour session monday/wednesday/friday

>muh time commitment

If you really are stretched for time, you can literally just do
>3x5 bench and 3x5 squats one day a week
>3x5 ohp and 1x5 deadlift another day a week
>some chins or rows whenever

And look better than 90% of people

>implyign people with muscles aren't curious
>"is this the natty limit?"
>"how do I nofap?"
>"what's his name?"

Sauce:

"In accordance with our Comments Policy, all comments are moderated before they appear on the site. "

figures.

Came to post this, if you actually give a shit you'll get in the gym instead of whining and making excuses.

If you only complain, you don't deserve to look good

I don't understand how people don't have time to be honest. I am still only in uni but I have well enough time to work out and study +free time.
what do you do for a living?

whoops meant

School isn't hard at all, life is much tougher after.

I'm not saying people can't find time, but don't act like school is such a huge time commitment.

I'm a data scientist, I leave my house at 7 and get back at 7

I go to my gym at work 3 times a week, 1 hour of throwing 100% into it

Sometimes people have a lot of shit going on in their lives. I used to weigh a lot more and lift a lot more, but the last year I get to the gym maybe twice a week and just maintain mediocre as fuck lifts.

I also, all at once.
Started working full time.
Am taking 13 credits.
Just had a baby (planned and awesome)
Started playing ice hockey on weekends and taking lessons on week days.

People have shit that just takes precedence. Right now I would literally rather get better at your basic hockey stop than adding weight to my deadlift.

Triggered me desu.

The most interesting people I know are active and fit. Even the people I know that competitively bodybuild or strength train (which is on the time sink end) have enough time to get shredded and have other hobbies on top of a job. People that think they're too interesting to work out usually have the same hobbies of social media and escapism through movies, tv, and video game. I spend 40 hours at work and at least 10 hours a week training for my sport and am also working on a webcomic just for fun. I also have time to shitpost and get 8+ hours of sleep a night and get epic drops in warframe. Fuck this guy.

>Work 50 hours a week
>Get at least 8 hours of sleep
>Sunday is meal prep day. Make meals for entire week
>Able to hit the gym and still have a majority of my evenings free
>realize people just like to make excuses
>HURRR DURRR I HAVE NO TIME OR I AM TOO TIRED
You guys who can't even do 4-6 hours a week for the gym are pathetic.

the hell are people doing gym 6-7 times a week for

you are not getting proper rest/growth time doing that, you either are gonna damage yourself real quick or you are not working hard enough

sounds like dyel talk to me

>I'm doing it because I want to lose the last couple of bodyfat %'s relatively quickly whilst not eating below 1700

Ok.

proud of you user keep it up

>judges other people based on their hobbies

All psychology teachers and books say insecurities and/or jealousy

>"what about x hate threads"
Veeky Forums hates them because they hate Veeky Forums, still a pretty retarded thing to do l guess

kek DYELs are so jelly

>reasonable, logical and sensible opinion
>2017

You get one but you don't get to choose.

No it isnt. Just cut out Television.

I don't get it. The first square seems to imply that it's wrong to assume someone's boring just because they have muscles; but the rest of the comic is about how the guy is okay with being a flabtard. Am I missing something?

You don't have kids, I'd wager.

Some people have more responsibilities than you

Stop wat hing Talmudovision

Mother fucker I work 50 hours a week and still go to the gym almost 9 hours a week
It's not that damn difficult, Unless there isa a heart that you need to transplant or a bomb that needs defusing theree is a pretty good chance your time isn't that fucking valuable so quit being a lazy piece of shit.

Neither do you if you're here.
And if you do get the fuck off this tibetan tapestry thread and go be a fucking parent so your kid doesn't end up as big of a failure as you.

It's satire you idiots.

No one is this fucking stupid and able to spell correctly. The guy is clearly joking, making an ironic statement about society.

Most of you have literally picked up on that without realizing it's satire.

>work out 1-2 hours a week
>mfw stronger than this faggy comic writer
>mfw stronger than 95% of Veeky Forums

Morris is a surname of various origins though mostly of English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh origin. The name in some cases can be of German origin and even an Americanization of several Jewish surnames.

every time something exists its because of Jews or cryptokikes

>every time something exists
that I don't like

We're talk in general here, we're not talking about ourselves.

>Message of the comic is to not judge people for their bodies
>Author judges people for being too muscular

Swole shaming is real.

>8hrs a week is a big commitment if you have a full time job
Fucking wageslaves are scum

You're a fuckin idiot lol

>listen to audio books while I lift

What now reddit? How do you retort?

Poor time managers need to get out. I work 60, sometimes upwards of 80 hours per week and still find time to go to the gym 5 times a week. If health and fitness was a goal you cared about you'd make time..

>mfw put an hour aside a day to workout
>mfw still find time to draw, do school work, code, play vidya, do stuff with gf, and read

Man. tumblr really enjoys making excuses for themselves. It's fine if you don't want to work out but don't act like people who do are beneath you, you uptight cunts.

>mfw still find time to draw
aesthetically pleasing greek gods

>do school work
majoring in physical therapy

>code
my calorie and fitness trackers, metadata, and spreadsheets

>play vidya
FIFA and NBA live

>do stuff with gf
yoga and treadmill

>and read
pic related

What about thighs? If Korea had the choice thighs would win

>butts
>mexicans, blacks, arabs and Norks

>dude going to the gym is such a waste of time lmao, stupid meatheads got no life
>haha just spent 3 hours watching netflix again

thewireless.co.nz/authors/toby-morris

Not satire.

>lmao no one judges people anymore! Grow up!
>Proceeds to judge everyone who has ever lifted for aesthetic

>spending 3 hours a week exercising makes you a boring person

kek.

>8 hours
>6 hours
>4 hours

the fuck

Just doing SS or SL only takes about an hour a day tops

*an hour a day 3 days a week, so 3 hours a week

You can do a lot of other shit then going to the gym to workout and your body can take far more volume then you think

>look away if you don't like it
You don't have to ask, fag

ok

after I have run my 2 miles at max pace, then done a mix of machines and free weights to where I can't lift anymore

what exactly else do I have to add by spending more time in the gym, sucking people off?

the fucking irony of this comic, do you think the creator realised his hypocrisy for even a second?

I'm okay with this

The more numales get flabby unattractive bodies, the more attractive I will be relatively. On a beach full of fat, shaven guys with beards I'll be a Chad in comparison

Absolutely disgusting pathetic excuses

((( them )))

>wastes time making a butthurt comic about his insecurities instead of reading a book
>wastes time unnecessarily animating it
>wastes time overeating
Really gets the noggin joggin'

You're in denial user-kun

I literally do about 20 minutes of light exercise daily, which would about to about 2:20 weekly, and I'm very happy with what that does for me, alongside controlling the calories I eat.
Telling me you can't do that? Then you're a failure, point-blank. Of course people are going to judge you based on how you treat something you get one of in your entire life, and live your entire life through.

>be me
>dating a post doctoral researcher
>pulled her with a mix of charisma, humour, and being able to engage with her intellectually on a vast range of subjects
>both of us lift
>implying I'm less interesting than a tubby numale with moderate artistic talent.

Who else here mens sana in corpore sano here?

Cringe

if you ever wanted proof that liking 'butts'' is a gateway to pure subhuman degeneracy this is it.