Check out Jonah hill

Check out Jonah hill

Not bad desu

this guy must have some sort of problem to fluctuate 100+ lbs so often

He gets paid more when he's the fat funny guy, rather than the thin serious guy. It just sucks donkey dick to be fat

What's up with the straps on the shoes?

His problem is Hollywood
His reputation is "fat nerd beta"
If he's not fat, he doesn't get a job

Damn, Jonah Hill looks like THAT?!

Fuck if I got paid like him I'd do one job and retire

Yeah, but then you can't afford to party with Leo and have his sloppy seconds

me on the left

he has baby hands

Looks more fit than he really is from 2 - 2 1/2 inch heels on his shoes and shoulder pads in jacket.

It always pisses me off when weak, mostly old men, wear jackets with huge shoulder pads.

They have no right.

It's makeup for men.

Aka fake bullshit.

Looks like she could be one of Trump's kids

>Complains about Hollywood celebrity being "fake"

This. Hollywood needs steady supple of the fat, loser glasses beta like josh gad, hill etc so when somebody like that transition into a skinny, athletic action star tier they wont cast him due to being unsure about their ability to play the new role

Huh, he doesn't like like a bag of shit anymore.

Wonder how long he'll stay thin this time.

I legit wonder about this a lot. Actors who play fat funny guys like Jonah Hill, Zack Galifajiuqww4iuqn, Kevin James are pretty much forced to maintain their unhealthy physique to get picked for movie roles.

If they get in shape, they literally lose money because no director will pick them for characters they aren't experienced/recognized with.

You literally shouldn't improve your health. (From a financial perspective).

What, like Chris Pratt?

they look like dress adipowers

He never played the same "bullied funny outcast" roles as Jonah Hill though. Just "non-bullied funny outcast".

But I can see where you're coming from.

This girl does her "manlet" face

She's not even looking at him.

Girls don't see manlets

Yeah, but he was never actually really popular.
He broke out with that guardians movie.

Now he's the well built/average fit body funny leading man.

Jonah...if he wants to break out of that mold he's gonna have to carve a new niche and he was way too good as the funny fat ass.
Which is kind of odd becuase his last good movie he was kind of normal fat and not obese, and was still pretty funny.
I think the problem is that his weight did most of the job for him and now he's going to have to just find a new thing.

me on the left

>It always pisses me off when weak, mostly old men, wear jackets with huge shoulder pads.

looks like it is off the rack, obvioulsy not tailored. trying finding a formal jacket without pads.

Implying he doesn't already have enough money to never have to work again

He's a talented and funny actor, he'll be fine.

He looks seriously ugly now
Not like he didn't look ugly before but he fulfilled a purpose
Now he's just a dyel ugly manlet with loose tits and skin

he's a liberal cocksucker like the rest of them, fuck this faggot

I can tell that you're a really nice and attractive person who is happy with their life lol

Kek

Fuck this just makes me feel bad about myself

imagine all the loose skin he has now. he will always be a manlet anyway and ugly.

Face at cheeks is still wider than face at forehead. Still a fat fuck. Even when I was 90kg 25%+ bodyfat they were even length at most.

This cunt has to be the most boringest cunt in the history of cunt cunts.

First day on the internet or something?
I'm telling your mom you said cunt

chrispratt.webm

Pratt was never obese nor sickly lanky which are the two body types Hollywood has used for nerds since forever

You mean, shoulder pads like virtually all suits?

80s power suits took it to a whole other level. 60 yr old might still have some originals left over.

Why the fuck is he pushing his "serious actor" persona all of a sudden? Sure, he got slim. Just be funny and slim, it's not like that's impossible. He can still play up his goofiness and basically play the same roles as before except thin.

But then he'd have to live in, like, the Midwest to enjoy a lifestyle remotely comparable to what he has now, and with a severely diminished circle of friends.