Name one piece of "bad" advice this man has given

Name one piece of "bad" advice this man has given.

Fact: you can't

Despite looking like a garbage bag full of diarrhea, his advice is spot on.

Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cArzsWv4ECk&t=1s
instagram.com/p/BRGgRSAF1q9/
youtu.be/yQzhbAZ5k4A?t=2h59m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=osWtS8pQ-bU
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1CRQUrEYA
youtu.be/zn_0kuurkyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was this 40 minute long video by some Swedish or Finnish dude who tears apart Jason's training advice point by point. Trying to find it now.

>swedish

Yeah, you really gonna believe anything that comes out of that cucked up country

ICF. Too much volume for beginners

yet, you believe an online lying retard.

And yet you believe a man who has been involved in more lies than anyone else in the YouTube fitness community.

Can I unironically get a quick rundown on why people hate him?

Hes a fucking idiot that lies on the internet about his life to make himself look bad ass and looks like absolute horse shit despite being on gear.

You spew your hatred for a man and let it blind you.

You still have not "proven" he gives bad advice, just that he lied about his past.

>too much volume
Try again pussy

it depends
I did it until I reached 1/2/3/4
it is the single best muscle building program if you are willing to do the following
1. spend the time. this workout will take 1.5 hours minimum as you get further into it. I did it in the early hours when no one was around, and I usually spent 2 hours. doing 5x5 with 100kg squats will take time, and this program has several compounds like that in a row.
2. eat enough. this goes without saying, but you need at least 700+ calories to do this program. again, I'm talking late stage in the program, you can even "cut" in the early stages, but doing 100kg+ squats three times per week, you'll need food.
3. sleep. again, if you have irregular sleeping rhythms then don't do this program. self-explanatory.

if you're a student, a neet, or a nice schedule with lots of free time and room to make your own meal plan
then go for it

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Is/was suffering from serious delusion.

Claims he:
>was in CIA
>was a sleeper agent
>has killed people
>was in charge of helping athletes at TAMU pass drug tests

In the past claimed he:
>was a descendant of Jesus
>was part lizard/alien

Claimed he was as a big as ryback

Claimed he did reverse grip bench press 505lbs for reps working sets

Claims he has black belts in more than one martial arts, won't reveal which ones, kek

Those are my favorite. He flips flops on his beliefs frequently. His advice is shit, he's not strong and looks like shit.

Fuck off Blahino, stop coming here

My boy hemingway?

Legit deadlifted in planet fitness one time saw it with my own eyes

I wonder if his wife's son will be guru too

>one heavy set of incline bench is enough for hypertrophy
>you don't need to warm up for heavy sets

youtube.com/watch?v=cArzsWv4ECk&t=1s

These are reasons he's clearly got a screw loose, but not rebuttals of why his advice is poor.

If you avoid the stupid shit where he's literally loading a magazine with bullets while talking, his basic lifting videos are decent.

ICF is a good program for beginners, if like says you put the time and effort in.

i liked him after the initial like ten waves of hate even though i believed most of his claims were ass. then i took a step back and was disgusted by the amount of wasted potential

Thanks for the rundown.

I'm , and I agree that most (almost all really) of his advice is solid. I even think his reloading talk is usually good.

he's insecure as a manlet and bald so he is a target for bullies

I agree. The man is delusional about himself but he his knowledge about lifting is solid and mostly based on scientific studies. Also, he loves to redpill people about the fitness scam industry.

The man is a bald, obese egomaniac who lives in a dreamworld of delusion. I don't care if his advice is good, I can get good if not better advice from other people who aren't proven compulsive liars.

His program is just stronglifts 5x5 with some accessories on it. He's a fraud and a compulsive liar

>In the past claimed he:
>>was a descendant of Jesus
>>was part lizard/alien
Are you fucking serious?

Any good advice he has given isn't "his".

Anyone can go ahead, start a youtube channel, and repeat what others have said. And honestly, I wouldn't be against it if the advice is solid seeing as a lot of people just getting into lifting often times go to Youtube and start looking for advice on how to improve themselves.

That being said, if HIS advice is just a modified 5x5 then it's not really up to par with what others can provide. Beyond that, I'd rather see people getting advice from more morally sound people who aren't compulsive liars. If you support Blaha just because he is able to parrot people who are better than him then you're inadvertently supporting the man himself.

If someone says, "Hey, I found this guy named Blaha and I liked the advice he gave, what do you think?" you should answer that the advice is probably sound but that they should look into some other personalities since Blaha has a poor reputation and isn't the most mentally sound fellow to be listening too.

dunno why ya'll are hating on our boy hemingway

Both are correct.

Your point???

it requires a decent iq to be able to filter good information out of bad information ... most youtubers are not able to do that.

at least blaha can do it, he is in top 5% when it comes to youtube fitness channels iq. and believe me, that does not take much, most of the channels are hosted by complete monkeys.

actually the more monkey the host, the more views he probably will get as the monkey crowd will have easier time to relate to them than somebody who are at least somewhat smarter than the average joe

>despite being on gear

NO FUCKING WAY

It's not helpful to hear good information from failures. It just confuses everyone.

The homeless guy down the street might be shouting the best investment advice I will ever get, but I'm going to assume he is full of shit because he's broke.

Peter licker

All of his advice is plagiarized

Failed to see your point.

What does it have to do with "bad" advice.

instagram.com/p/BRGgRSAF1q9/

youtu.be/yQzhbAZ5k4A?t=2h59m1s

>Elginintensifies

youtube.com/watch?v=osWtS8pQ-bU

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1CRQUrEYA

He told people not to warm up at all and that if you get injuries because you didn't warm up it's because your form is bad.

Also here's a video of him getting absolutely eviscerated
youtu.be/zn_0kuurkyE

>"I do have that intimidation factor and I do come across, especially to a lot of other guys as, VERY INTIMIDATING, I have a presence when I come in a room, and that's been told to me by quite a few people that I'm a very intimidating person and I'm very scary in some ways, and I have to try to keep that reeled in, and that has to do with my upbringing and my training . . . and yes I did crack under the PTSD from some of the work I did later which again, I can't discuss with you guys, I got to see some interesting things in life, but if I talk about it I'll spend the rest of my life in prison. But it gave me an interesting perspective on life, and yeah I'm a very damaged person as a result of that, I don't hold human life in the same value that a lot of people do, it doesn't have a whole lot of meaning to me, and a lot of people kind of get that impression who meet me, particularly veterans and other things, definitely pick up on my thousand yard stare."

No.
1. Only if you're a rank noob or are detrained to a large degree. The whole "1 set will net you 70% of the effect" is true only then. If you're more experienced that will let you maintain at best since all your gains are in that 30% range.
2. Have fun in snap city, also your gains will be shit since you'll either push way sub-maximal weight or have shit form.

>he is in top 5% when it comes to youtube fitness channels
In the same way that anyone who doesn't make videos that makes you want to stick knitting needles in your ears is automatically "in the top 5% of comedy youtubers."

>get good theoretical advice
>advice that extends past the novice/intermediate stage
>advice that that person understands intuitively trough practice and knows how it fits in into the bigger picture
>delivered by a sane and not utterly despicable and pathetic person

>get decent theoretical advice
>advice that mostly on applies to the first 12-24 months of training
>advice that the person is parroting off articles and other youtubers and doesn't understand fully nor knows how to integrate it with other training factors
>delivered by a hypocritical, delusional, grating, leeching, fat man-child

yeah, definitely go with option two.

blahino was a warehouse clerk, and he needed his father to land that job...

the monster is unemployable, no education, no skills (aside from making bottom tier youtuub videos) no work ethic, criminal record, history of lying on the internet as first page search results just just googling his name.

he is genetic garbage, a parasite and bottom feeder. he is the argument for eugenics and for death camps - he should be removed from society.

I like how he added "Good Friends" in the title, probably has no real friends at all

He is a piece of shit. A vile human full of jealously and hatred. Slob, wannabe, coward and has zero integrity.

But you has to put that aside, I hate Jason Blaha the person, but enjoy his content. Just pretend its someone else talking, watch with ad block and play at double speed.

If he has good advice then WHY exactly does he look like shit?

Steven Hawkings looks like a mongaloid dog who was set on fire and beaten with a pool cue.

Doesn't mean he's not smart or able to regurgitate information.

Ok wtf, what do to not get such chit skin when older?

That's because it's not his advice. He spends time every day googling different fitness articles and plagiarizes them to make a video.

So what's the problem? He's like your own personal research dept. , errand boy, Siri or ask Jeeves.

He just looks like a potato covered in feces.

obligatory

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

Thanks for this post cause I feel like a retard taking 2 hours to do my workout and was wondering why it was so hard. Need to eat more it seems.

Love, a beginner

This picture doesn't represent Blahas true size.

He's actually 5'6".

mfw the only to "have" knowledge is to conduct studies to prove hypothesis much like layne norton,phd

He's very knowledgeable on anal sex and ass to mouth.

"...slurp my own shit off of his dick.." -Jason Blaha