Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2LYe4Gzmc4
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU
truenutrition.com/p-1169-vegan-protein-optimizer-formula-1lb.aspx
youtube.com/user/TheQuestForFitness
youtube.com/watch?v=C0c5yClip4o
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27479196
okicent.org/docs/anyas_cr_diet_2007_1114_434s.pdf
webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-975-SOY.aspx?activeIngredientId=975&activeIngredientName=SOY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8169274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hot vegan girls" LUL
maybe 1 out of 10000 is hot LOL

Not being a fag.

Better odds than non vegans then.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2LYe4Gzmc4

already am. checkmate

>things I made up

I have basically no appetite ever all the high protein, high calorie, low satiation foods are from animals

>be vegan
>order vegan, gluten free, low BPA veggie burger
>make sure the waitress tells the chef i'm special
>tfw i'm better than everyone else in this restaurant
>eat unnatural food
>die of cancer
>restaurant uses vegan sales to subsidize meat products
>mfw Vegans are perpetuating the meat industry

how 2 meet macros as vegan?

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU

This
They look like indian grannies

By eating the right amounts of protein, carbs and fats like anyone else.

I'm not a faggot.

I switched to vegan about two weeks ago. Feels gassy man. My family is supportive and they are all cutting back significantly on animal products.

Same way you do as non-vegan: read the labels and drink protein shakes. truenutrition.com/p-1169-vegan-protein-optimizer-formula-1lb.aspx

I actually am a pretty strict vegetarian but honestly you vegans are so fucking preachy that it makes me never tell anyone about my diet or its benefits ever.

Just knowing you are a vegan makes me want to break my foot off in your ass.

Because I don't want to be dyel for life. I also don't want to have to take supplements to maintain any kind of gains.
Also, I like the taste of meat. We are omnivores by nature, you mongoloid.

>Feels gassy man.
Get some probiotics.

>youtube video as a source
Confirmed retard

60 carb /20 protein /20 fat works perfectly. It's super easy. Just eat a lot of beans, lentils, nuts seeds and green veggies, fruits.
Maybe check out a vegan Youtube channel like Jon Venus:
youtube.com/user/TheQuestForFitness

I found cutting dairy and eggs from my diet to be superior health-wise than cutting meat. Used to get acne a lot but I stopped eating dairy and it's all gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0c5yClip4o

>Because I don't want to be dyel for life.
You can still eat vegan even if you inject bull hormones.

that's because you're inferior, puSsy

I figured I'd just wait out the gas for my GI to adjust to the new food. Do probiotics actually work? Is there one you could recommend?

see

> hot vegan girls

*video from a medical doctor
Where did you get yourt advice.
UUUHm aah this guy in my Gym is really jacked and he eats 10 eggs a day, so it must work for me as well?

Hang in there. If you used to eat a diet low in fibre your gut needs some time to adjust. You will be fine in a few weeks!

Can't you not use animal products?

Get it? You CAN break your foot off in their ass because your bones are brittle from being a faggot vegetarian.

>What's your excuse for not being vegan?
stupid meme threads on fit

trippy

Homeopathy.... hahahahahahahha
I am not retarded

Can you please elaborate on the cardiovascular and cancer stuff?

Cancer is very rare among the Inuit when they are their traditional all meat and fat diet. Cardiovascular diseases were unheard of. Grains and carbs cause disease. Not blood and animal fat.

To all vegans, can you post your typical daily diet and your macros? How much PUFA fats do you consume? What is your waking glucose level?

Here is mine as a meat eater:
- 500g steak, 500g lamb, 4 eggs, pack of bacon, give or take
- 3500 calories a day on average
- 200g protein, 300g fat, 0g carb a day
- waking glucose around 72
- 0 plant fats, just butter, tallow, in my diet

I am able to not use animal products since my testicles work and produce all the testosterone I need. Yours apparently don't, but you can still cut down.

>being so utterly cucked, such an example of a beta-male, that you think eating the same food they eat actually impresses a woman

reddit is down the hall, and to the left

>i have no argument or source only an appeal to authority on a dime-a-dozen youtube diet doctor
>thinking people are as retarded as you

>vegan cuck thinks he is high test
Post lifts.

>Grains and carbs cause disease.
Another gluten free faggot.

Thanks. I used to eat the hurr durr saturated fats and cholesterol are good for you diet. I ate 2-egg spinach omelettes every morning and thought I was eating healthy.

The advice on the net and in diet books and even from shill scientists is overwhelming. The dairy industry campaigns are very successful. I considered myself pretty enlightened even despite being effectively brainwashed. When everyone is saying butter and eggs and milkfat are actually healthfoods it's hard to distance yourself from it and look objectively at the situation.

And I've heard for years processed meats are cancerous but I never stopped to think why the fuck am I eating this burger or this turkey sub when I know it causes cancer.

vegans die of heart disease

> hot vegan girls
Literally unexistant,

Bp: 2000lb
Ohp: 2000lb
Squats: 2000lb
Deadlifts: 15 lb
I have reached the peak of human physical training. Other than my slightly weaker deadlift I am stronger than any meat eating man alive. You fooking jelly m8? Don't worry it's nothing personnel kid

dat red meat tho

>High animal protein intake was positively associated with cardiovascular mortality and high plant protein intake was inversely associated with all-cause and cardiovascular mortality
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27479196

That guy will be completely impotent before he hits 45.

My top squat is just over 5pl8. Your turn.

>veganism is viable
>having to supplement your diet just to stay alive

Checkmate, faggot.

Fuck, why did I laugh so much at this

Haha yeah, what a loser only m-mates once per y-year, which is very little, h-heh heh..

I wish people weren't too distracted by trump/islam/etc to realize that 99% of vegans and liberal communists

>all the high protein, high calorie, low satiation foods are from animals

u having a giggle

literally not a word

If you change your diet your gut flora goes funny and probios help with that. You'll learn should the permabulk end.

S. Boulardii is the shit, cheap and lasts pretty well.

>Cancer is very rare among the Inuit when they are their traditional all meat and fat diet. Cardiovascular diseases were unheard of. Grains and carbs cause disease. Not blood and animal fat.
That is actually just BS argument that I used to believe as well. They actually died of heart disease. Grains and cards do not cause disease.

I do not weight my food but to give you a genreal expresion I usally eat:
Bowl of berries with oats, flax seeds, banana, protein powder and soy milk in the morning.
For lunch usually whole grains(rice, pasta, ...) with steamed broccoli and other veggies and usally seeds and/or nuts as topping.
For dinner whatever I feel like. I always try to get one really protein rich food like textured vegetable protein, tofu, beans, lentils....

Makros at 60/20/20 I guess.
I have no idea what my waking glucose is.

>associated
>self-report
Lmao

>You impress a lot of hot vegan girls

>The dairy industry campaigns are very successful.
Yeah they spend millions on promoting airy and eggs. Have you ever seen an advertisment for broccoli or sweet potatoes on TV?

Vegetarianism over veganism any day.
If you don't eat meat because MUH ANIMALS FEELINGS, then you're a fucking faggot.

Vegans are low test as fuck. Enjoy your gyno from soy, you faggots.
Vegetarian masterrace acknowledges that protein is still important, which is why god-tier healthy meats such as fish are still eaten.

It's been proven that excess carbs cause disease and shortens lifespans.
Also grain is not a great food. Especially the hybrid strain that we're eating today.

>assessed by regularly updated validated food frequency questionnaires

Those are useful, and always accurate. Never ever do humans underestimate what they eat.

ass isnt vegan fuccboi

Eggs and red meat cause CVD, Alzheimer's, and ED. Processed meats like bacon are a known carcinogen.

For breakfast I have about 75g oatmeal, a grapefruit, and a protein shake (33 g protein). Lunch I usually have a spinach salad, big bowl of fruit, and some stir-fry vegetables (today I had a curry with onion, cabbage, carrots, and pinto beans, was about 10 g protein). Dinner I had pasta with marinara sauce, bowl of almonds, and a homemade granola bar (about 25 g protein for the meal). I'll probably have another meal later.

Total calories so far was 1404 with 68g protein. You eat more than twice as much as me, so if I convert my quantity to yours it would be 3500 calories with 170g protein.

>have vegan Feb
>Pussy literally tastes sweet
>Meat eater fwb pussies taste a bit sour

>Vegans are low test as fuck. Enjoy your gyno from soy, you faggots.
MUUUH SOY GIVES YOU GYNO.... MUHHH NO PROVE BUT MUUUUH VEGANS ARE FAGGOTS

Just do your own research and you will find out that protein is no problem at all for vegans

Longest living people on earth ate 85% Carbs
okicent.org/docs/anyas_cr_diet_2007_1114_434s.pdf

I think its something about toxins building up in your body over time and giving you cancer. Processed/cured meats and burning your meat are the most damaging. These coupled with a sedentary lifestyle where your body doesnt remove toxins as much probably do increase your chances of getting cancer....coupled with all the other shit that gives you cancer like chemicals in plastics, and food.
Also, all the people that spout all this meat gives you cancer shit on me dont seem to think its normal to get cancer and die at 95.

Why do people go full retard on their diets?

Buy food from good sources. Make sure your macros align with your lifestyle and physical goals. Other than that eat meat, vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, whatever; it doesnt really matter.

Yeah, you get it

So happy to see this thread again, it's always so interesting and everyone is convinced to both be vegan and not be vegan, it's a very valuable way to spend time.

Everything I love kills me
>love cured, smoked and fermented meat and food, make as much myself
>love beer and liquor, make my own
>love tobacco, grow my own
>love cheese
>love coffee and roast it myself

Actually my bones are like iron because I consume lots of dairy. My bones are probably tougher than yours, you fat burger eating american retard

Dairy is associated with increased risk of fracture.

It's a lot more difficult to eat 3000-4000 calories worth of vegan food. As a college student lifting 6 days a week I really don't feel like making my diet 10x more complicated with very little to gain.

Is squatting 405 also associated with increased risk of fracture?

1.They eat meat
2.They barely eat anything overall and fasting is seen as very very healthy
3.They are active as fuck
4.They're food sources and air quality was healthy as fuck
5.They are VERY FUCKING HEALTH CONSCIOUS, we learn shit from them. Their fucking peasent dirt farmers know more then our best nutritionists.

You simply can't pretend that the entirely fictitious bullshit from that study long ago means anything.
It was debunked.
Also, you can't take look at a diet as if it exists in a fucking vacuum like that. It doesn't work. It never fucking worked and it's charlatanism at it's finest.
Even the bruhs at the fucking gym who know dick about diet overall can tell you that eating a certain way will get certain results according to your lifestyle choices.

See this:
Watch it
Come back and talk afterwords.

The handful of vegan girls I have met were all very attractive, they will fight over you too if you are a legit vegan because male vegans are hard to find, especially ones who lift like me.

People on Veeky Forums hate fatties so you'd think they'd encourage people to switch to veganism because vegans are, on average, in the normal weight range.

I've found it simplified my diet. Cutting out garbage food means I naturally eat healthier. I don't eat 4000 calories a day though, so I'm not 100% sure about scaling. Do you take protein shakes? That's one easy thing you could switch out for plant-based shakes. The plant ones have lower fat and 0 mg of cholesterol, and plant-based proteins are associated with decreased risk of all-cause and cardiovascular mortality.

are you going to shill the same study in every thread now or what ?

I'm not vegan, but I seldom eat meat at home. I can't stand the gristly, chewy part of meat a lot of the time and it jusy turns me off from eating it

There are other studies of populations who succeed a primarily plant-based diet. Crete for instance, where all the poor people couldn't afford meat while the rich people had all the meat they wanted. The rich got diabetes and CVD while the poor lived healthier lives.

stop following me you dirty meateater!

I'll search for some better ones...

>1.They eat meat
Like 2% of calories from animal foods, which is basicall nothing
>It was debunked
NO you just cannot accept that your opinon is not right

The rich over indulged in meat and sweets and other hedonisitc pleasures and didn't do jack shit or know jack shit because they are rich
The poor ate healthy balanced diets because they needed too, were active, and played a lot.

You're fucking retarded.

>Even the bruhs at the fucking gym who know dick about diet overall can tell you that eating a certain way will get certain results according to your lifestyle choices.
Yeah sure. But if you eat 3-4 eggs a day plus loads of meat and dairy you will increase your risk of dying much younger

2%?
According too who? You?

Yeah it was. The studies were heavily doctored and it was brought to light a long time ago.

They don't care.
The same way that you don't care that putting a baby or child on a strict vegan diet is considered child abuse and attempted manslaughter.

Actually protein deficiency is one of the biggest issues among vegans.
webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-975-SOY.aspx?activeIngredientId=975&activeIngredientName=SOY
Here's evidence that soy helps the production of feminine hormones.

I backed up vegeterianism, which you completely ignored. Seeing as you clearly haven't done your own research, I'm just gonna consider this thread as a massive bait.

>The studies were heavily doctored and it was brought to light a long time ago.
SAUCE

>The same way that you don't care that putting a baby or child on a strict vegan diet is considered child abuse and attempted manslaughter.
Feeding a baby vegan can work quite well. Just some parents are uneducated and feed them nothing but soy milk.

>Why do you never have a source for anything that you say?

>Feeding a baby vegan can work quite well. Just some parents are uneducated and feed them nothing but soy milk.

No, it can not.
It is considered child abuse and many newborns have died and parents have been taken to court and put in jail.

See

>Actually protein deficiency is one of the biggest issues among vegans.
Protein definceny = Starvation.... Where do you live? Uganda? Somalia?
If you eat enough calories and a bit balanced you will get enough protein.

You did not back vegetarianism, eating fish is not vegetarian

I eat like, a shit ton of cheese everyday. I'm not fat by any means, I have a bmi of 21. But, shit, cheese is my one addiction. I'll eat like 6-8 ounces or more a day.

How clogged are my arteries?

It's all ogre for u m8.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/

>Here's evidence that soy helps the production of feminine hormones.
Phytoestrogene is NOT Estrogene

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes. A vegetarian diet is defined as one that does not include meat (including fowl) or seafood, or products containing those foods.

Source: American Dietetic Association:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Not surprised. Cheese contains Casomorphin

I like honey

isnt that bs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8169274
>Ingestion of milk products containing beta-casomorphin is not likely to become the focus of an addiction.

Dunno. There is something that makes cheese addictive. It was the most difficult food for me to give up.
And yeah well.
I am not a rat

Eat vegan but keep eating honey!?

>Eat vegan but keep eating honey!?
I will.

Don't really get why vegans cry about honey, though. I'm supposed to give a damn about insects now?

>ones who lift like me
Nice try

Yeah, me neither. Honey is not really compareable to meat/dairy. Don't listen to everything PETA tells people

The american detetic association is trash bruh.

For me I use maple syrup instead of honey. I'm not even convinced that bee farming his harmful to either party but I never liked honey that much anyway

Brehs I just wanna eat a healthy diet and minimize my risk of illness or disease what types of foods should I avoid?