"Kylie showed off her fit figure in snaps posted to Instagram"

What does it take for women to be fit nowadays, Veeky Forums? Just look at those shredded arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0azhi_w8AD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all you gotta do is not be a hamplanet and you're fit

not fat

she's ugly as fuck

to not eat

Despite complaining loudly about unrealistic body standards, fat shaming, thin shaming, et cetera, women are unquestionably living life on easy mode.

Literally eat at maintenance and throw in a bit of cardio here and there and you have the body of most models.

le sour grapes

American 'fit' for a female is 'not fat'

She not ugly she's hot but obviously not as hot as she thinks or for how famous she is

t. coping fat uggo

>people actually think she is good looking
2017 is the year where plastic bags are the ideal woman

It's shit journalism from a fucking clickbait site. Do you really think they set social standards?

no you don't. You haven't seen that many women naked. And by naked I mean being sober and in broad daylight. Having a good body with the right proportions is solely based on genetics in the case of most women.

Is this achievable natty?

Be a cardio bunny that watches what she eats, occasionally skips a meal, and does goblet squats/hot yoga/pilates or pole dancing

It's impossible to not get as hot as her unless you just have an unfortunate as fuck body or were an obese lard ass for many many years and will have to deal with bad loose skin.

shes a coal burner

>that outfit
>5000 dollarydoos
>not picking up an identical looking one from Dick's
Why are woman so shit with money?

So's your gf, but you still ate her out after Jamal did her in didn't you?

post ur home address
lets see if ur so tough irl

Yeah muscle insertions and fat distribution rule the day, but most women who are active and have acceptable amounts of body fat look pretty alright naked.

You want a fucking fight? You got one, faggot.

>post ur home address
>lets see if ur so tough irl
Billy McGladrey from Chilliwack, BC. Inbox me on Insta or FB if you want a fucking beating. I will stomp you into the ground and pick my teeth with your bones, nigger.

You picked the wrong fucking guy to run your mouth to. Motherfucker, you're already dead. I run this shit, nigger.

I love Veeky Forums so much

>being so poor you have to care about how much your clothes cost

When will walletlets learn?

>being so poor you have to care about how much your clothes cost
>aka 99.99 percent of the world

>believing anything exists but yourself
When will non-solipsists learn?

Im at your moms nigga, fuck you fight me

Aiiight nikka. U want it, come get it. Im at 9800 Grape Street in Los Angles. Come around and ask for 2Loc

wasting too much money on clothes is how you become a walletlet

>ywn be famous and filthy rich just by doing nothing

How are both of her parents white but she looks like a lightskinned black woman in this photo?

Explain to me again what is the appeal of these people Veeky Forums

Really fires up my neurons.

I'd pound her into the ground if i had a chance to be honest. I don't even think she is that hot, but something about that smug ass look (the only look she can put on) makes me want to grab her by the throat and hate fuck her into oblivion because I think that's what she deserves.

Being sexually attractive young and slightly slutty.

Same person

You'll have to go through me first, bitch.

Its called puberty, something your autistic dyel ass hasn't gone through yet

exactly, she has that kind of attractiveness that's only applicable to democratic voters with excessive amounts of melanin

>living life on easy mode.
...and whos allowing them to do that?

>puberty
>multiple shades darker
>bigger lips
>bigger eyes
>bigger ass
>bigger tits
>nose change
>flat stomach
>girl
>going into puberty
>at 16

Nigga she admitted to half of this.

>puberty
You spelled plastic surgery wrong.

Just because Chad gets tans doesn't mean it's natural melanin.

Calm your granny panties.

>tfw no THICCH, high-test fertility goddess with a billion-dollar net worth to creampie and knock up back stage while her dad gets stone cold stunner'ed

>Chilliwack
lol why are you still in that shithole?

he was implying niggers, faggot

Bring it on, faggot. I'll beat your brains in and leave you dead in a ditch.

You're next, Tyrone.

It's where I fuck your mom.

you forgot the part where they all have ass implants

I've seen ladybois with cuter faces than this

No joke, I know a tranny whore that works on the street friday nights and she's a lot cuter than any of the cumbuckets in the Kardashian clan

to eat not

>Can't understand a joke

No, you're just gay.

>2025
>the entire population of the world has ass, tits, cheek, chin, jaw, nose, waist, finger operations for beautification
>everyone looks identical
>a fetish develops for fat ugly people
>there is an underground market for feeding fatties and selling them like slaves
>OP's mom is still the cheapest whore there

Lmao. You probably can't wait when "puberty" hits you and saves you from being an ugly piece of shit.

>solely based on genetics

And u are implying that's not easymode? That is the literal definition of it. U are fucking BORN with it lmao.

Dont need to do a single thing för ur genetics except win in lottery.

jeez what a kek

she would be ugly if she didnt get tons of cosmetic surgery
any attractiveness is just plastic

5'5 110lbs with a 1platex5 squat gets a girl an amazing body. So an average 130 lbs skinny fat chick can get a youtube fitness model tier body with about 3 months of lifting and dieting, and they can essentially skip pretty much all upper body work.

noice

You just know every single other dude in the back was trying to get her too, trips is a true alpha.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=0azhi_w8AD0

Is this for real? She went from a qt with a promising future to a mexican looking barbie with a huge ass and fake looking everything.

You're fucking retarded and you should feel bad about it. Puberty does not do that

they are pretty open about the surgeries they've had...

This. She had surgery

even if they wouldn't be honest about their surgeries....i'm SHOCKED that people can be so fucking dumb

why is she so perfect?

>desperately trying to look white

LOL

what the fuck is she wearing?

She is literally white? She's not mixed like her sisters but she tries to be and act black lol

>2012 Ferrari
What are you, poor?

blonde hair and blue eyes is white. Everything else is at least a little sub-human. sorry.

a shirt, a corset belt, and thigh high boots

user how'd you come across pic in first place? You sound trashy and pathetic for even noticing in the first place

>and you have the body of a model
Lol No. I will never be tall enough to be a high fashion runway model. I also have a body structure that will never fly in the fashion world. Even when I was anorexic with a 24 inch waist and a size 1, my actual hip bones are too big and protruding, and my thighs were still relatively big. It may not take much to appease you personally, but true model standards are a genetic snowflake

compare her "now" pics to pics of her when she was on that reality show as a child. she looks nothing like the same person, all of the kids have had surgery to high heaven and back to hell again.

underrated

Dem quints

what's wrong with getting surgery?

Models don't look good, they just have a good body type for modeling clothes. Most women look better than models.

Surgery tricks people with good genetics into getting with people who have bad genetics but frauded their way to being good looking. It also distorts what is true beauty by creating impossible cartoonish ideals. These ideals make naturally beautiful women seem like 8/10s.

It should also been seen as a mental illness imo that people are willing to risk life or death to mutilate themselves to fraud being better looking.

into the bimbo folder with you

model was the wrong word, they meant 'attractive' not a weird anorexic giant runway model.

it hides ugliness thus allowing it to be passed on to future generations. For example, people getting nose-jobs or chin implants should probably just be euthanized.

On the basis she doesn't have a muffin top and back rolls, she's "fit".

It's fine, she'll be great to follow in life as she goes full Cher and does an increasingly accurate impersonation of Kryten.

that sounds pretty stupid

How is it stupid?
People like Kylie will pass on their thin lip, 3head, low brow, heavy jaw, flat ass genes to unsuspecting people. Thankfully she's a coalburner and not getting with someone like Scott Eastwood.

Fit literally just means not unfit.

>Tricks people
>Frauded

These words imply that their is a sense of fairness when it comes to beauty. For example, when you "fraud" someone out of money, it means that you are making money in an illegal, dishonest, and unfair way.
Genetics do not have a fairness. It is a literal lottery whether or not you come out of the womb looking like a Greek god or hellenic trash.
Money, and the ability to have surgery to improve on imperfections, is in the same ballpark: you do not choose the wealth of your family.
So, stating that people should remain "natural" because it is fair is stupid.

>SS+GOMAN actually works for women

Did this seriously take off? I might as well kms for adding to the shit threads that ruin Veeky Forums.
>tfw saging your own post

>you'll never look like kylie
sad life

She gets paid for it ya dingus. Those expensive brands give her money and clothes for posting that shit on insta.

>shit, did I leave the stove on??