So today I saw some pb doing pic related at the gym

So today I saw some pb doing pic related at the gym.

I've seen girls do pretty much any meme shit you can think of, but I've never even heard of a twisted-torso-one-legged-showmyboobs. Is this actually some secret uber exercise or just next level meme shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mating dance

If you have to ask, it's probably retarded.
Now drink your fucking milk

>pb
She was your personal best?

Powerbitch

She was facing my way when doing this. Should I have flexed a cep?

>ugh that guy's so creepy
>why's he keep looking at me
>I'm just trying to work out
>I come here to improve myself, not get ogled

I would have grabbed my crouch and flexed by baby arm

No that's called one legged leg press. You do know that by adjusting yourself and sitting in a certain way hits the different part of muscle right? And girls with tiddies need to twist away so that their knees don't hit their tiddies when they come down.

Women use every chance they get to show their asses.

I was going to make this thread myself, just saw two old saggy chicks doing this over the last week. My gymbro and me were wondering wtf it is about, seems retarded.

SKEET SKEET

Bitches want to show their assed. Yesterday some fattie puts a bunch in the smith machine, lies on it and does leg presses.
Pitiful

I had a GF who had G's and she could do leg press fine.

I always lol when I see chicks doing these

Why not just sit down

>Omg why are they masturbating, those are just my comfy clothes ugghhh

because then guys can't see your ass

>And girls with tiddies need to twist away
How would you know?

At least they stick to 'their' machines with that. But lately, the new meme of the month at our gym became >this.
Now the cables are occupied all of the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

Ouch.

holy fuck, someone on my insta feed just uploaded themselves doing this
some meme fitness star must have done them recently

Oh god this fucking meme bs. This and pic related but ofc without the upright torso so they can spread their legs even wider.

I call these whore kicks

>You do know that by adjusting yourself and sitting in a certain way hits the different part of muscle right?
That's why we position our feet differently. Spreading your inactive leg like you're preparing for a dicking and twisting your torso to make sure you can suck off a second guy will not help you 'hitting different parts of the muscle'.
Jesus fucking Christ man. Atleast have the decency to admitting your attention whoring, but spare us with these ridiculous excuses.

I always get this sloot at my gym who comes in wearing skin tight spandex short shorts and does shit like this with exercise balls in the middle of the weight room with her snatch basically hanging out. I stare, no shame

Yep

Fuck man, this cunt hogs the machine for like 20 mins doing this shit with like 10lbs and on top of that she uses a big ass rubber band to between her thigh and her arm to add resistance. Wtf why not add more weight?

99% of women at the gym do this

Everyday

Must be. Have definitely noticed an increasing amount of girls doing them recently.

Those atleast keep their pussys tight.

What muscle(s) does this even hit?

You serious? Dyel?

Do people not even try to simulate an exercise that takes shorter than typing out a sentence here? Get up and lift your fucking leg backwards and see where you can feel it.

This fucking shit, every day. I'm slowly giving up on my cable crossovers.

Nice one, I'll borrow it.