Whats my BF%

Whats my BF%
I'm 5'10

Dyel?

We're not psychic. For all we know, you could have a thicc ass like me. I'd say around 16-17%

yes, but i've been cutting so i havent had a chance to gain muscle

Between 20% and 25%

I'd say 25%. Keep it up bro, you're gonna make it one day

This

But probably closer to 20

This is me last summer before I started working out
172 lbs
pretty fucked pathetic progress... oh well

How long have you been cutting for?

Is this a meme. What is this

about 2 years

Ah, well to be completely honest I do see a small bit of progress, but you should be shredded by now. Gotta get that diet in check

Negro I'm 5'10 and 155lbs and I'm a twig, you need to check your measurements again

I'm only eating 1500 calories. I don't know what else I can do.

Get your hormones checked by a doctor

kek because that's how it works

You're using food scales, and counting every calorie to the number? If so, then you might have some underlying medical issue if you're absolutely positive you aren't miscounting your calories.

Also, you don't have any cheat days, right?

100%

95% if you count the skin

There is absolutely no way that you have been working out for close to a year.

100%

I genuinely doubt this is 155. You look easily 20-25 pounds over that.

What? No he doesn't, I am 180 and look way fatter than him, same height

Do you have negative muscle mass?

He probably has zero muscle.

Yeah that's probably it.
Probably the case for too.

My bad guys.

No

No

You just have bad recognition of weight and height

Don't feel insulted, being flabby is ok.

this

This

But probably closer to 20

around 25% i'd say

This triggers me because I literally see no difference between these pics. Your work ethic at the gym sucks and your nutrition sucks. How can I tell? You literally have no muscle.

Should I start bulking then?

You need to up your intensity and get on a basic stack like creatine, whey, BCAAs. If you're trying to gain muscle, you need supplements to help speed up that process. Take pre-workout before lifting to boost your metabolism and give you some energy. Whatever it is you're doing, stop and change it, but change it with a different mentality than you've had.

NOOOOO

Lift harder, eat better

haha hes been cutting so he hasn't had a chance guys

Seriously if this is after you working out then you need TRT bad. You must be half a woman.

>waste ~9months of your life acheiving like nothing

Did you forget to lift?

>people are actually replying to this shitty bait

The only thing worse than overdoing a bulk is cutting when you shouldn't be. You're not "cutting" because you have nothing to cut to. There's no muscular foundation. Save yourself some time and build the muscle first and then cut a bit.

>only lost 20 lbs in 2 years
wow mate, you need to get your shit together because that is pitiful progress. you could have done that in the matter of a few months if you did your shit properly.

20 in the last 10 months
70 in 2 years

You were 5'11 the last thread.