Daily reminder this is what girls want

Daily reminder this is what girls want

grills want smol nipples?

Oh so you mean a muscular physique with low bf is what girls want? Damn and i really thought they only like fat fucks. Time to end my permabulk

>current year
>still caring about what other people want

That guy doesn't even look good. You can tell he's flexing his abs as hard as he can and they still look like shit. Also if this photo wasn't photoshopped he'd look like the skinnyfatfag that he is

here was i thinking they wanted jason blaha and Scot Mendelson

>skinnyfatfag
>fat
???

Daily reminder that you shouldn't center your life around women. You will only be disappointed. Women will never love you fully. No person, other than possibly your immediate family, will love you fully. You should lift for what you desire. And if you lift only to impress others, then you will be ultimately disappointed.

>being this jealous

That guy might be a fag, but come on dude give him some credit. Are you going to try to pretend you look better than he does?

No. this... thisnis what we want.

>cute
there is that word again. Care to explain what it means?

Daily reminder I want to fuck 5'4'' men wearing skirts while sucking on their toes

And? I could be a skinnyfat faggot and still pull bitches, it's really not as hard as you fucks make it out to be. The reason guys like can't get girls is because they're annoying, insecure autists.

How can you fuck them while sucking their toes?

lollllll have any of you brahs ever even been shredded before? it's always funny seeing tools like OP's pic related walking around with their abs flexed as hard as they can when they take their shirt off. so obvious from looking at the obliques. without photoshop and lighting effects this guy would be completely average body. And yes, I would blow his guy out of the water in peak shape during the summer. In both facial aesthetics and aesthetics. Only thing this guy might have on me is height.

Gotta take a little break do some HIIT

the point isn't how you look, it's the FACT that you're insecure about it. You're the type of guy that sees ads like this and actually gives a shit about the dude in it instead of seeing it and then immediately not giving a fuck.

lmao to further prove my point here is another picture I found of the twink

...because OP made a thread about the guy. Are you retard?

>Seeing these threads and not scrolling past them
Are you?

That was my point ? Girls don't want a big muscle head but a lean athletic guy

wasn't arguing against your point brah. was just replying to the people who were rustled by me saying he didn't look good

10/10 would grill

kek
also nice trips

This guy looks ridiculous, look at those legs in comparison to upper body.