Cutting

>cutting
>still hungry after eating

first day newfriend?

First week, day 4. Bulked like a retard from skelly to skinnyfat and now I'm going to cut to a reasonable bf% then bulk at a slight surplus.

i've been cutting for 4 months now i make it easier by having a moderate cheat day on fridays

at least you didn't fall for the bulk meme when you were already skinny fat like me

>on a cut
>captcha: select all the cakes

Does anyone else get some mild stomachaches when cutting? This usually happens about an hour or two after I finish eating a meal in the middle of the day. I don't know if that just means my body is hungry as fuck or what

Drink water then

When cutting if I don't eat my vitamins and supplements before the food or don't drink enough water, I can get some pretty shit stomachaches but nothing too bad just mild discomfort.

ye i get stomach aches but really sharp ones and it only happens if I'm eating something with Tabasco sauce... maybe i just have and ulcer

Fuck man, I might as well have fallen for the bulk meme with how skinnyfat I turned into from skelly mode.

Do you do this cheat day every Friday? And how much of a cheat is it? Do you eat at maintenance on your chest days or above?

I feel like a cheat day will be necessary every once in a while so I don't go crazy from being hungry all the time.

Fuck this shit lads. Why do all you fuckers advocate "IF YOURE A SKELETON JUST EAT EVERYTHINGGGG"? I got meme'd into doing so and am now paying the price. I should have just slow bulked from the start at a slight surplus

water has calories

Well you're an idiot for blindly following memes. I bet you do SS too. Grow up and think for yourself you fucking idiot.

>water has calories

How much did you eat when you went from skelly --> skinny fat?

ye i just eat at maintenance on fridays and the rest of the days are -500 cals off my tdee

my cheat day definitely keeps me sane

>drinks huge amounts of water
>anime poster

never gonna make it

in the morning it's more than normal but coffee usually kinda kills it

more protein and fiber and water keeps the pains away

I ate a fuck ton of food.

My university food is delicious but it is extremely dense in calories and not very satiating. I ate a lot of it. A lot. Was not counting macros.

Now cutting at 400-500 deficit and facing the consequences of being an absolute retard.

I've read so much stupid shit on Veeky Forums I can't tell if this is suppose to be a real post or not.

>cutting
>realizing how many calories are in 3 scoops of protein

How the hell am I supposed to match bodyweight to grams of protein like this between what few calories I can eat and the calories in the supplement itself.

Alright, and you still manage to maintain a weekly net deficit? I'm still new to cutting and want to plan out cheat days because it will be something to look forward to

Also question - is refeed just a euphemism for "eat carbs like a motherfucker every 2 weeks or so"?

Steak, pork, chicken, etc

Limit protein shakes.

I barely ever have protein shakes anymore because I get all protein from the food I eat. Only times I have a shake is when it's the end of the day and I didn't reach my protein macros

>Fuck this shit lads. Why do all you fuckers advocate "IF YOURE A SKELETON JUST EAT EVERYTHINGGGG"? I got meme'd into doing so and am now paying the price.
Maybe you should have tried lifting as well?

Ahahahahahahahaha

I literally don't even drink protein shakes anymore. Seriously you can get all the protein you need from just the food you eat. It just requires you to plan your food more carefully.

I've also seemed to develop some intolerance to protein powder for some reason where I get stomach cramps after having a scoop. It also seems to happen with any brand so not sure what's going on.

If you wish to lose weight and get a perfect bloodwork quickly just eat white rice.

No need to count calories or anything retarded like that, you can eat as much as you want and you will still lose weight untill your body reaches ideal/natural weight

fuck off white rice is like 200 calories per cup

Water actually does have calories, like artificial sugar your body cant metabolize these calories into energy, unlike artificial sugar it can be used to oil up your body

>eating a cup of rice

Not that guy but I do like 1/3rd of a cup a day and my cut is going fine.

300 cals is alot? myprotein whey is like 100cal 20g protein

I did lift friendo

Squat went from struggling with 95lbs to 315x2. Bench went from struggling with 55lbs to 185x5. Deadlift went from literally never doing it to 355x5. I mean I'm still weak as shit, but I did get gains

8^{)
Maybe get your protein from something that isn't packed full of sugar to mask the flavor.
I was a 3 sport athlete in highschool, I habituated myself to needing 6,000 calories a day. I'm thirty now, and need to eat 4000 calories to be 300 calories surplus during a bulk.

I'm always hungry at 4000 calories a day.

In a cut, I'm pretty much constantly hangry. I've never been able to cut harder than 2800 calories. I'd like to lose size and take strain off my joints at this point, but if I don't eat big and work big my personality gets so shit I've been threatened with termination at work.

Yeah? You will feel incredibly satisfied with that little calories. That's the trick.

I don't, fight me.

You should try, i guarantee you will be amazed

Alright fit I'm trying to calculate my TDEE but everything online is all completely different.

I'm male, 173lbs, 20 years old, 5'8'', sitting at around 22%(?) bf. I lift 4 days a week with a powerlifting program, and walk around campus at university on the daily.

Calculators told me my TDEE is around 2681. Seem accurate? What do you guys use to calculate TDEE? I don't want to be waiting near maintenance when I'm actually trying to cut because of shitty TDEE calculation

Any additives in water or caloric value of water is instantly negated by the body working to distribute the water.

You would have to drink gallons on gallons to equal ANY kind of caloric substance, none of which would affect a cut in any significant way

How much cardio did you do?

Not much. I went on a moderate run (3 miles) once a week. Sometimes I'd miss it and only run once in 2 weeks.

Ran distance in all 4 years highschool so miles are something I know and love. It also explains the skelly origins. But yeah, not much cardio

Mine is 180 calories for 30g but factoring in normal meals I can never get enough.

Example:
Protein pancakes + eggs
Protein shake

Chicken lunch + shake and usually rice

Dinner: lean ground beef and/ or chicken + shake

Still not reaching 180 despite eating 2k.

>bulking
>still weak after lifting

weight in kg x 24hours = BMR for a day
times by 1.25 - 1.5 for activity level (this is usually for people who are doing strenuous exercise

so 4 you

(78 x 24) x 1.5 = 2808 - 500calories for weight loss

~2,300 calories.

eat that and if you don't lose weight in a week decrease your calories by about 100 a day until you do.

death to america.

>doing keto on a 1000kcal deficit
>never hungry

Lol, are you plebs even trying?

>IF
>hungry all the fucking time