antranik.org/bodyweight-training
globalbodyweighttraining.com
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co

>Youtube Channels

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies

>Safest Static Hold Progression

Steady State Cycles: www.antranik.org/how-to-implement-a-steady-state-training-cycle

>Common Prereqs

www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3750-prerequisites/?p=93540

>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xwvfO3GegU
livestrong.com/article/469634-what-size-punching-bag-is-right-for-me/
heavybagguide.com/choosing-a-heavy-bag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility between reps

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Question when doing weighted dip chin ups pull ups whatever is 5x5 better for results or 3x8 with last set a burnout

There was a chart posted for rep count, personally I would do Foundation 15rep mastery progression.

kinda useless to do burnout, especially on high reps.
imo 5x5 is better

Rise and shine /bwg/brosephs!

Thinking of taking a rest day or doing a half-day today. Had a good workout yesterday but then decided wtf, gonna go for a 30 minute run, which killed me (leg day + run day = not the best idea). Might end up doing glute bridges and lots of stretching and push pullups/dips until tomorrow.

Gonna kick back and read some of antrik's stuff.

*tips fedora*

GUYS

i have no real weights or chinup bar, landlord says no
i already do rows
how do i into big biceps?

curl your furniture

Find a park with monkey bars nearby. Find a park nearby with branches.

At home: bent arm planche, the one with elbows resting somewhere on your abdomen/hips (google this). This

>lots of push pullups/dips until tomorrow

so more cardio? never gonna make it

what do you use for rows?

>planche works biceps
no, user

>what do you use for rows?
A table
thanks, will investigate

you can always buy some free weights

already livin on the breadline m8, plus wanted to use bodyweight if possible
buckets of rocks it is then

well, god speed, user

>take glass bottle
>fill with water
>you now own a 2kg dumbbell

what do i do to grow my forearms besides hammer curls (as in BW workouts)

[spoiler]im doing mostly BW but mix in some dumbells at the end for my arms and chest

To the people doing HS. How do you feel about Wrist walks?
youtube.com/watch?v=0xwvfO3GegU

I often feel some pain in the wrist when I do them, especially when I go in the "clenched fist" part of the movement. This pain isn't big deal but it forces me to shift my weight on the other arm. In pdf it says it's okay to shift your weight to make the exercise easier when you advance to a harder variation. But should I worry about the pain?

cheers guy

what are your routines guys?
handstand stuff, pullups and vertical/horizontal jumping for me
wanna be able to move like video game characters (jumping, climbing, pushing massive stones for solving puzzles or so i can later jump on them to get even higher)

>that pic
my sides

>2kg
>not mentioning the water capacity of the bottle

it depends on a lot of factors, the type of pain, etc. only a doctor would be able to tell you more

rows,curls, HBP, SPL, FL, Manna

Whats a good doorway pullup bar?

what the fuck is up with your wrists m8

>so more cardio? never gonna make it
Woops, meant that I'll hold off on them until tomorrow, and just do stretches + glute bridges today.

Bump

I meant doing lots of push ups/pull ups dips for no reason is just cardio

doorway pullup bar is bad, it's way too low (i'm 184 cm tall)

better get that pullup bar which you mount on a wall and can hang a punchbag from

The olympic gymnasts and military elite do lots of pushups pullups and chinups and bodyweight squats and they're a hell of a lot stronger and better built.

They ones that aren't hungry skeletons have a base of strength and joint integrity that is crazy as hell.

they do them for stamina not strength, for strength they do other shit

upper: pullup/dip/row/pushup progressions
lower:shrimp squats/single leg calf raises/nordic curls, glute bridge
core: plank/sideplank/hollowbody/archbody/hanging leg raises

Breathing is hard, especially during holds like arch body hold. Any tips?

Yeah advanced calisthenics and practicing their daily activities.
But their meat and potatoes when it comes to building and maintaining fitness is basic calisthenics.

anyone have any luck correcting a winging scapula?

This is the face of bodyweight training
How do we change this, lads?

you can't

man the fuck up
I can't take a normal breath for a few seconds after abs exercise

Anyone got webm request?

I am 6'2 and 225lbs 13% goal is to be 6'2 and 280lbs currently running test e, anadrol, and dbol. See you at olympia in a couple years bros

yea, can you not post that shit with wrong name

you gonna compete in olympics? gonna be hard at that weight, son, look in OP all gymnasts are fucking 5'4" manlets at 140lbs
RIP your joints

Wrong general friendo

How is it a pull up?

>33333
fucking 5x3 nice one senpai
I mean the name in the video itself

>q-q-quints!?

So I can't do one proper pull-up or dip. I watched Scooby's video where recommends using a the step/ladder thing to practice lowering yourself slowly down. Will that help or is he meme-ing?

no idea, but if you feel like in no rush, you can follow Foundation to arrive at that point

i learned to do pullups and dips through that method

Failed at a retarded first attempt at an uneven push up and now I get twinges of pain in my left shoulder if I extend my arm behind my back, or pronate/supinate the arm and now I'm paranoid that I've snapped my shit.

nah, should be good after a month or so, don't work your frontal delts for that time

>a month
Fuck me. I usually do bridges, push ups, pull ups, and pike push ups, do I have to pause all those for a month?

Rate my routine

modnie noski, brah

ChrisEvans/10

aye, sir, though it depends on how badly you snaped it, try waiting at least a week, then do some low intensity push ups, if pain returns then you need to wait another week, etc.
or continue and snap your shit further

not a bad cardio routine

Ah, well. Fingers crossed.

I want to get myself a boxing bag for my home gym since I'll be getting myslef a pullup bar that has a hook for it.

Is there anything I should know? Does the weight of the bag matter at all?

Yes.

You know you can google that shit?

livestrong.com/article/469634-what-size-punching-bag-is-right-for-me/

heavybagguide.com/choosing-a-heavy-bag/

yeah I know about google it's just that I value more personal insight rather than a blind search.

A guy that's already into this shit could tell me all about it and the do's and donts right away without me going through trial and error.

yea, maybe try /asp/
I remember reading something about bags on either Veeky Forums or /asp/ long time ago, those links seem decent with info
All I remeber, is that there is a difference what kind of work you are going to do with the bag