Which board do you think gets the most pussy?

Which board do you think gets the most pussy?
I would assume it's Veeky Forums.

/mlp/

You would think that, but keep in mind at least 60% of Veeky Forums is non-lifting permavirgins

Wrong. It's Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums or /out/ or Veeky Forums

/lgbt/

Veeky Forums
/lgbt/
/b/
/soc/

/an/ obviously

holy shit

>Veeky Forums getting pussy
>not getting boipucci
It's probably /soc/, desu

i would guess /soc/
they're all filthy, promiscuous bastards
Veeky Forums are mostly autists. apart from /fraud/ which is basically /soc/ on sterons

Ranking would probably be like that:

1. /k/ because they have guns and can force girls to have sex with them.
2. Veeky Forums because they can make GHB in their basement.
3. Veeky Forums because they own cars.
99. Veeky Forums because they are autists who try to compensate for their lack of social skills by going to the gym.

SEND HELP

what the fuck

This. Those queers fuck like rabbits.

Well if we use "gets the most pussy" as "gets laid the most"
Probably /cgl/
Cosplay sluts.

As for guys, probably people hanging out in the gaming and techie communities because nerd girls are slutty.

who dat

/pol/

>Cosplay sluts.
Obviously girls are going to get laid alot more than guys

>nerd girls are slutty.
>Implying nerdy girls arent going for high value guys instead of nerdy skinny guys

And out of that 40% who lift, 80% are faggots.

/an/ or Veeky Forums

there is literally nothing gay with wanting to fuck other men in the ass

suck a dick and kill yourself morrisberg

All jokes aside it will be /lgbt/, something goes wrong in gay people's minds and they need all kinds of sex all the time. Gay people are either in the closet or uncomfortable with no partners - or they are up past the 50 mark with total strangers.

>gay people
>getting the most pussy

>something goes wrong in gay people's minds
yeah they're perverts who base their personality around liking sex.

>being this dense

Unironically /b/, because it's full of normies.
Definitely not Veeky Forums though we lift because we're ugly

Sorry didnt read it right, something went wrong in my mind. My wife knows a couple of lesbians though and every lesbian in a group of lesbian friends will have slept with each other. Doesnt seem to really affect them being friends ongoing either.

Also keep in mind many lesbians who fight with their gfs will go back to fucking men just to hurt their gf or get attention/validation

That's the other weird side, my wife also has a friend who was "fully lesbian" as a teenager but then ever since college regards herself as straight and only dates men

Really dont understand it all.

Women are more fluid in their sexuality and they are more capable of advanced mental gymnastics to shape reality to fit their view

Going back to date men to hurt the gf makes perfect sense, most girls can have a guy over fucking them within a few hours but dating girls takes alot more time.
Its very logical if you think about it

god i love Veeky Forums

rip sides

This.

/an/ is a gift that keeps on giving.

It's literally /trv/, but nobody knows about it. World travellers who fuck backpackers and local sloots non stop.

Fucking /an/ is /mlp/ with real animals.

Anzu I think

came here to post this